Accepted my faith

I still hold the same wish of investing in Somalia, and assisting in any way I can, if my end is met before that is achieved, then so be it, it’s the intention that matters. If Somalia is volatile, my efforts would be on the areas free from that.

I still hold the same wish of investing in Somalia, and assisting in any way I can, if my end is met before that is achieved, then so be it, it’s the intention that matters. If Somalia is volatile, my efforts would be on the areas free from that.
I see.. But there's nothing to free, the people of the land is the root cause which makes it an impossible puzzle to solve.

I also lost interest in Somalia.
If my family and I are never going to be able to live in a stable Somalia. Either Tanzania or Kenya will be my home. Maintain a steady business and a few properties. In addition to investing in Somalia, they have enormous business possibilities. I think I would put money into real estate. I also want to give charity, help build schools & make basic necessities more accessible/affordable to those who live in the Baadiyo.

God forbid I raise my kids in the west knowing I probably prevent it from happening. I suggest that you attempt to raise your children in a stable nation in Africa.
Given the direction the west is headed and the spread of LGBTQ education in schools, any rational person wouldn’t want their children to grow up in the west.

If not in Somalia. My second options are Egypt, Tanzania, or Kenya.

Last edited:
I feel the same way. I still want to invest since there are a lot of business opportunities with regards to the real estates market and want to have land and houses just incase I am pleasantly proven wrong about the trajectory of Somalia.

I also believe charity starts from home so I’d like to directly help as much people as possible, but apart from that I’ve lowkey lost hope and have assigned myself to being someone who is a Western born diaspora and will probably remain so.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Hence as self-hating as I sound, I don’t value a lot of our cultural traits and this was evident when I was back home. Many things rubbed me up the wrong way and tbh a lot of the Ardent nationalists will also find a lot of things difficult if they had to live back home and deal with local ways. Even my parents who were born and raised there until their late teens/early 20s something struggle with the mentality.

ngl but it depends - Vietnam rn has a popping tourist sector after 40ys, a lot of people want. Algeria - had a war in the 90s now the highest ppp on the continent. maybe after 20 years - educations will be higher and youth employment with Somalia because usually at the ends of wars are things really tumultuous and require a peace treaty thus ending. T

he government not diaspora or you or me needs to worry about this, build yourself before ever trying to invest in a continent wear the president or elected officials are the richest across the board.

Last edited:
When you've hit rock bottom, there's nowhere to go but up. The dark days of back home are behind us and the best is yet to come. Somalia is a virgin land where you can develop first movers advantage in most industries. It is also getting better every year and a notice plenty of positive changes across multiple cities and regions every time I visit. Of course I don't see myself living there full time anytime soon, but it is still my home and there is no place like it.

My heart yearns for back home :banderas:

There is no honour living in another mans country I am sure that our country will develop sooner there is many projects going on there. When I save enough money I will live there and raise my family there.

I feel the same way. I still want to invest since there are a lot of business opportunities with regards to the real estates market and want to have land and houses just incase I am pleasantly proven wrong about the trajectory of Somalia.

I also believe charity starts from home so I’d like to directly help as much people as possible, but apart from that I’ve lowkey lost hope and have assigned myself to being someone who is a Western born diaspora and will probably remain so.

Hence as self-hating as I sound, I don’t value a lot of our cultural traits and this was evident when I was back home. Many things rubbed me up the wrong way and tbh a lot of the Ardent nationalists will also find a lot of things difficult if they had to live back home and deal with local ways. Even my parents who were born and raised there until their late teens/early 20s something struggle with the mentality.

There is no honour living in another mans country I am sure that our country will develop sooner there is many projects going on there. When I save enough money I will live there and raise my family there.
Well, if you was born or grew up since childhood in the country and you've been paying tax to it then eventually it becomes you're country.

Everyone else here thinks the same they just don’t say it lol. Only a handful of people actually believed that.
I’m gonna retire in Qardho if allah give me a long life . A small house, some cattle and a modest passive income source is all I need when I’m 60+.

Mudug_gyal

بما يرضي الله Feminist
VIP
Sad I Miss You GIF by TNC Africa

Trending

Latest posts