Abyssinians

Marshall D Abdi

Know you’re place peasant
If the Imam and the Walashma dynasty were Somali, why would they need to call the Marexaan chieftain a treacherous Somali? :chrisfreshhah:
yFYJAL0.jpg
Fam ur coon seek help b4 Factz find ur ass

I'm interested in Ancient Abyssinians. Well before Somalis were documented. Although, i'm very interested in the lives of those that lived in Somali-lands was like during that time period.

I have a lot of questions.

Somalis were referred as berbers and the somali horn as bilad al barbar. stop spreading disinfo

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Ethiopia was never colonised because they were agents of colonialism.
They didnt manufacture guns nor had better economy than the cuhsites be it Oromos or Somalis or Afars.
So how did this land locked isolated primitive kingdoms dominate the horn of Africa?
We have to know that when Emporor Towerdos who refused to listen to the demands of the British and held hostage the British ambassador was put under siege and killed by the British we also know that Yohannes was beheaded by the Mahdi.

So how is it possible that a primitive empire under Menelik was not colonised by Egypt and Sudan and the Somali peninsula who were more.powerful were.

I don't think Menelik without even Oromos would match Shaka zulu.

Lol didn’t we colonize the ethiopians for a period longer than a decade?

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
Ethiopia has longer history than places like Norway, but there's a gulf in their governance.

their governance is basically genocides, they dominate by making the other groups bend the knee forcefully.

this shit doesn’t work on somalis we are to vindictive and revengeful to say the least.

we always have been more powerful and wealthy than the ethiopians, they are just united while we operated in independent kingdoms.

think about it the ethiopians could never flourish on their own they need each other, while we don’t and flourished independently.

Trending