Abwaaniin reer hargaisa dissing reer xamar & saying they can't speak Somali

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@Duke of Bohol

Not sure if you listened to the whole video, but it always bothered me why it's mostly GX that insult Xamar so vehemently despite their being no bad blood historically rather good relations, I could understand if it was HA/HJ for whom such relations don't exist in Koonfur.

The relations go back not just to Ceydiid that publicly put them and O.G under protection (Cismaan Caato for dhullo's) but all the way back to Hobyo when they joined to fight off the foreign invaders. There is a long historical alliance and mutual respect, what the hell happened sxb?

The only people that claim to be GX that insult it is nutty Faysal Ali Waraabe :lol: that man
is a mental case. It is like our Dahir Alasow, not a representative of the community at all.
Most GX just mind their own business and develop their lands, we have no actual real
animosity towards the south.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Damn reer ictiraaf have reached a new low walahi lol:mjlol:
:hahaidiot:
@Duke of Bohol

Not sure if you listened to the whole video, but it always bothered me why it's mostly GX that insult Xamar so vehemently despite their being no bad blood historically rather good relations, I could understand if it was HA/HJ for whom such relations don't exist in Koonfur.

The relations go back not just to Ceydiid that publicly put them and O.G under protection (Cismaan Caato for dhullo's) but all the way back to Hobyo when they joined to fight off the foreign invaders. There is a long historical alliance and mutual respect, what the hell happened sxb?
Somaliland:siilaanyolaugh:

When you speak Af Xamar to a Lander girl
IMG_7463.JPG

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts