Abiy Ahmed: We are working hard to integrate our 2 nations (Ethiopia and Somalia) in the future, and become one unified country

I am not those clans your insulting. Yes you're right Italian colonism was bad, how can you then say kikuyu colonism is good. By your logic Italian colonism should also be good because they built railway.

Since you are a proud advocate of the Jubaland regime shouldn't what you call "gaajo gedo" be the responsibility of the Jubaland administration.

So in effect you want Kenya to colonise Jubaland for the failure of the current Jubaland admin which you support.
Every cbb claims otherwise.
You need to read history of Somalia hbefore you come to debate me.
Which railway did Italians build in Somalia?

Secondly Kikuyus are way civilised than Mx.
They didnt kill their people like the way MSB killed Somalis.

I would rather have Kenya "colonise" JL than AS terrorists ruling it.AS is the biggest menace in JL followed by the tribalist regime in Villa Somalia.

If you are so eager to fight Kenya why not ask Farmajo to invade Kenya through Gedo and capture Mandera? Who is holding him back? Isnt Mandera a somali town? Why not start an uprising to liberate Mandera and recruit your clansmen to it? Why dont you liberate your breathrens from colonialism?

I know your real intentions you have no hate for Kenya but your hate for Ogaden is apparent.Go shed crocodile tears of wadaninimo to a gullible idiot.
You would rather have your own kind in Kismaayo with Kenyans but that will never happen.

Madhoobe did not sell the somali water those that sold it are in Xamar and are vting for presidency while Farmajo on the other hand is ready to sell entire Somalia on the pretence of military cooperation and econmic integration with Ethiopia.

Every cbb claims otherwise.
You need to read history of Somalia before you come to debate me.
Which railway did Italians build in Somalia?

Secondly Kikuyus are way civilised than Mx.
They didnt kill their people like the way MSB killed Somalis.

I would rather have Kenya "colonise" JL than AS terrorists ruling it.AS is the biggest menace in JL followed by the tribalist regime in Villa Somalia.

If you are so eager to fight Kenya why not ask Farmajo to invade Kenya through Gedo and capture Mandera? Who is holding him back? Isnt Mandera a somali town? Why not start an uprising to liberate Mandera and recruit your clansmen to it? Why dont you liberate your breathrens from colonialism?

I know your real intentions you have no hate for Kenya but your hate for Ogaden is apparent.Go shed crocodile tears of wadaninimo to a gullible idiot.
You would rather have your own kind in Kismaayo with Kenyans but that will never happen.

Madhoobe did not sell the somali water those that sold it are in Xamar and are vting for presidency while Farmajo on the other hand is ready to sell entire Somalia on the pretence of military cooperation and econmic integration.
Horta what is cbb?
Secondly, I am not MX, I do not like MSB and I have no hatred for Ogaden. What you're doing is called strawmanning. I have not made any of those arguments, you made them up to argue against.

This is the railway Italy built for their banana export. Unlike you I don't make up random history.
According to you this is a good justification for us to be an Italian colony.

Horta what is cbb?
Secondly, I am not MX, I do not like MSB and I have no hatred for Ogaden. What you're doing is called strawmanning. I have not made any of those arguments, you made them up to argue against.

This is the railway Italy built for their banana export. Unlike you I don't make up random history.
According to you this is a good justification for us to be an Italian colony.
That is not called a railway idiot.That is for bananas not humans.

So tell who should I fight in Jubbaland? Kenya or AS which occupies 70% of land ?

You want me to side with AS?
You want me to fight Kenya?
Where do you expect the idps of JL to settle when I fight with Kenya your qabils tuulo or in the clouds or probably in the idian ocean and evilve into a fish?

That is not called a railway idiot.That is for bananas not humans.

So tell who should I fight in Jubbaland? Kenya or AS which occupies 70% of land ?

You want me to side with AS?
You want me to fight Kenya?
Where do you expect the idps of JL to settle when I fight with Kenya your qabils tuulo or in the clouds or probably in the idian ocean and evilve into a fish?
It is still railway you moron, it doesn't suddenly become a bus because it's carrying goods instead of humans. It is literally a rail track that was later dismantled by the British.

I am not telling you or anyone to fight Kenya. I'm pointing out your hipocracy bootyclaping for Kenya and wanting to be colonised by them and the reason you give is because the admin you support is a failure because people are starving or as you call them "gaajo gedo". So your solution is for Kenya to take over and turn it into a paradise like Garissa.

It is still railway you moron, it doesn't suddenly become a bus because it's carrying goods instead of humans. It is literally a rail track that was later dismantled by the British.

I am not telling you or anyone to fight Kenya. I'm pointing out your hipocracy bootyclaping for Kenya and wanting to be colonised by them and the reason you give is because the admin you support is a failure because people are starving or as you call them "gaajo gedo". So your solution is for Kenya to take over and turn it into a paradise like Garissa.
What kind of railway is this I only know a railway like the one the british built in East Africa from Mombasa to Uganda to Tanzania.That is a railway not a banana railway that is from Afgooye to Xamar.

You are ducking my question who fo you want to fight Kenya?
Definatly we are not going to fight.So what is holding you back go liberate Mandera.

I call it Gaajo geedo because it has been neglected by Farmajo and other PM who came before him and were mx they were all fighting madhoobe while their folks are starving in Gheto.
Gedo cannot ezist without Mandera and that is a fact all the livelyhood of Gedo depends on Mandera so when someone like you wants conflict in Gedo with Kenya then go ahead.

I will gocus on AS.

What kind of railway is this I only know a railway like the one the british built in East Africa from Mombasa to Uganda to Tanzania.That is a railway not a banana railway that is from Afgooye to Xamar.

You are ducking my question who fo you want to fight Kenya?
Definatly we are not going to fight.So what is holding you back go liberate Mandera.

I call it Gaajo geedo because it has been neglected by Farmajo and other PM who came before him and were mx they were all fighting madhoobe while their folks are starving in Gheto.
Gedo cannot ezist without Mandera and that is a fact all the livelyhood of Gedo depends on Mandera so when someone like you wants conflict in Gedo with Kenya then go ahead.

I will gocus on AS.
It is still a railway. It is literally rail tracks and a train that was later dismantled by the Brits.

I told you time and again I don't want you to fight Kenya. It was never about fighting Kenya, it was about your hipocracy and you saying you want to be colonised by them.

So you want Farmaajo to be responsible for Gedo because of his qabil and not the Jubaland admin that represents it.

It is still a railway. It is literally rail tracks and a train that was later dismantled by the Brits.

I told you time and again I don't want you to fight Kenya. It was never about fighting Kenya, it was about your hipocracy and you saying you want to be colonised by them.

So you want Farmaajo to be responsible for Gedo because of his qabil and not the Jubaland admin that represents it.
What hypocricy tell me has your clan ever suffered in a conflict between Kenya or Ethiopia?

The other thing is you are pathological liar you are mx and dont even have the guts to accept it online how pathetic.

Farmajo has never visited Gedo or any of his hometown in Balambale the onlybcontribution he has made is creating war.
If Farmajo is concerned with JUbbaland then he should liberate Buale from AS.

What hypocricy tell me has your clan ever suffered in a conflict between Kenya or Ethiopia?

The other thing is you are pathological liar you are mx and dont even have the guts to accept it online how pathetic.

Farmajo has never visited Gedo or any of his hometown in Balambale the onlybcontribution he has made is creating war.
If Farmajo is concerned with JUbbaland then he should liberate Buale from AS.
Your hypocrisy of saying Ethiopia wants to colonise us while you bootyclap for Kenya and tell me you want to be colonised by them.

I am not mx you are strawmanning to make it easy for you to attack me instead of addressing the points.
You're the one who is saying Farmaajo should be responsible for Gedo because of his qabil instead of the Jubaland admin. You call it gaajo and its your justification for why Kenya should colonise Jubaland.

Your hypocrisy of saying Ethiopia wants to colonise us while you bootyclap for Kenya and tell me you want to be colonised by them.

I am not mx you are strawmanning to make it easy for you to attack me instead of addressing the points.
You're the one who is saying Farmaajo should be responsible for Gedo because of his qabil instead of the Jubaland admin. You call it gaajo and its your justification for why Kenya should colonise Jubaland.
Did Kenya go to war with Somalia in 1964 or 1977?
Did Kenya invade Xamar in 2006 and kill 1000s of Somalis in Xamar and loot businesses?or displace close to a million somalis in Xamar
Did Kenya for the last 30 years pit warlords against warlords?
Did Kenya employ hitmen to kill competent somalis role models like doctors,engineers,peace makers,musicians,politicians? over the 30 years of somali civil war.

Ethiopia has been making incursion into Somalia for the last 30 years they have had presence in Gedo since 1993.
They have been in Baidoa fighting Aideed in the 90s they have been in hiraan and Mudug.

Ethiopia has always rejected the peace treaties created in Egypt and Djibouti for the last 30 years.
So tell me can that be compared to Kenya?
Ethiopia has also been responsible for building dams on the shabelle river and Jubba river no wonder the volume of water has significantly reduced. its will be a matter of time before all the river dries up and South Somalia become inhabitable.

Yes Farmajo is a qabilist just look at the appointments made for mx in his govt the entire reer diin have had more appoitments than the entire darood clans combined.

So yes he should attend Gedo instead of assisting reer Gedo and the admin to fight AS he used Ethiopian military to arrest and its administration while flying in sna from Xamar.

You are mx however much you would try to hide because no Somali supports the inconsistent qabilist ceremonial president who has signed of somalia sovereignity to Ethiopia & Eritrea which will be discovered after he leaves office.

Hypocricy is someone like you who wants me to choose AS over Kenya while he uses foreign forces to guard him in Xamar against AS.
If you love AS this much why not ask Farmajo to kick out all Amisom so that the level field will be even for everyone.

Every Marehan claims to be another qabil on social media what a shame.

Did Kenya go to war with Somalia in 1964 or 1977?
Did Kenya invade Xamar in 2006 and kill 1000s of Somalis in Xamar and loot businesses?or displace close to a million somalis in Xamar
Did Kenya for the last 30 years pit warlords against warlords?
Did Kenya employ hitmen to kill competent somalis role models like doctors,engineers,peace makers,musicians,politicians? over the 30 years of somali civil war.

Ethiopia has been making incursion into Somalia for the last 30 years they have had presence in Gedo since 1993.
They have been in Baidoa fighting Aideed in the 90s they have been in hiraan and Mudug.

Ethiopia has always rejected the peace treaties created in Egypt and Djibouti for the last 30 years.
So tell me can that be compared to Kenya?
Ethiopia has also been responsible for building dams on the shabelle river and Jubba river no wonder the volume of water has significantly reduced. its will be a matter of time before all the river dries up and South Somalia become inhabitable.

Yes Farmajo is a qabilist just look at the appointments made for mx in his govt the entire reer diin have had more appoitments than the entire darood clans combined.

So yes he should attend Gedo instead of assisting reer Gedo and the admin to fight AS he used Ethiopian military to arrest and its administration while flying in sna from Xamar.

You are mx however much you would try to hide because no Somali supports the inconsistent qabilist ceremonial president who has signed of somalia sovereignity to Ethiopia & Eritrea which will be discovered after he leaves office.

Hypocricy is someone like you who wants me to choose AS over Kenya while he uses foreign forces to guard him in Xamar against AS.
If you love AS this much why not ask Farmajo to kick out all Amisom so that the level field will be even for everyone.

Every Marehan claims to be another qabil on social media what a shame.
Yes I know Ethiopia is bad and I have said so. Kenya illegally invaded Somalia in 2011

So to you anyone who opposes Kenyan aggression is secretly mx but advocating to be colonised (you words) by Kenya is a real patriot. You have a conspiracy about secretly signing sovereignty to Ethiopia and Eritrea while you openly advocate to be colonised by kikuyu.

I don't want you to choose between AS or Kenya. I hope every single AS rat gets exterminated. I hate AMISOM I want them out too. I want you to be like Somaliland, no terrorist or foreign troops. I have never seen a lander call thier territory gaajo and advocate for Ethiopia to colonise them because another clan lives there or ask Farmaajo to be responsible for them because they're Darood.

Yes I know Ethiopia is bad and I have said so. Kenya illegally invaded Somalia in 2011

So to you anyone who opposes Kenyan aggression is secretly mx but advocating to be colonised (you words) by Kenya is a real patriot. You have a conspiracy about secretly signing sovereignty to Ethiopia and Eritrea while you openly advocate to be colonised by kikuyu.

I don't want you to choose between AS or Kenya. I hope every single AS rat gets exterminated. I hate AMISOM I want them out too. I want you to be like Somaliland, no terrorist or foreign troops. I have never seen a lander call thier territory gaajo and advocate for Ethiopia to colonise them because another clan lives there or ask Farmaajo to be responsible for them because they're Darood.
What Kenyan aggression? You mean the water that was sold by Villa Somalia? or SNA flown from Xamar fighting JL forces and fakemajo regime claimming they arefighting kenya?
Kenya invaded Somalia with the greenlights from Somali president Sh Sharif and they went to dismantle AS do you have a problem with Kenya killing AS?

So know its a conspiracy when even Abye admitted of the military and economic integration planned.

So Kenya is colonising Jl because they are helping to fight As in Jubbaland.
But Ethiopia in Baidoa and Konfur Galbeed is not colonising the region.
What about the Ethiopians in Gedo or Hiraan or Mudug.
Do you know that Ethiopia controls more lands in Somalia under AMIsom and its unregistered illegal troops.

Dont tell me you are qudhun.bursi or Isaaq because you cant compare SL and JL.There is no AS in SL and SL has been peaceful for the last 30 years and was created with the help of Mengistu. Do you think SNM came from Arabia? Also somaliland has had good relations with Ethiopia at the expense of even somalis in DDS. How many innocent ogaden were handed over to Ethiopa during the time of Riyaale Kahin.How many lost their property through blackmail.

Also why cant Farmajo be like Muse Bixi do you see AMISOM in Villa Hargeisa? Dont you find it weird that Muse Bixi doesnt get the respect he deserves but Villa Ugandishu gets most coverage.

I think you are an inexperienced CBB.

What Kenyan aggression? You mean the water that was sold by Villa Somalia? or SNA flown from Xamar fighting JL forces and fakemajo regime claimming they arefighting kenya?
Kenya invaded Somalia with the greenlights from Somali president Sh Sharif and they went to dismantle AS do you have a problem with Kenya killing AS?

So know its a conspiracy when even Abye admitted of the military and economic integration planned.

So Kenya is colonising Jl because they are helping to fight As in Jubbaland.
But Ethiopia in Baidoa and Konfur Galbeed is not colonising the region.
What about the Ethiopians in Gedo or Hiraan or Mudug.
Do you know that Ethiopia controls more lands in Somalia under AMIsom and its unregistered illegal troops.

Dont tell me you are qudhun.bursi or Isaaq because you cant compare SL and JL.There is no AS in SL and SL has been peaceful for the last 30 years and was created with the help of Mengistu. Do you think SNM came from Arabia? Also somaliland has had good relations with Ethiopia at the expense of even somalis in DDS. How many innocent ogaden were handed over to Ethiopa during the time of Riyaale Kahin.How many lost their property through blackmail.

Also why cant Farmajo be like Muse Bixi do you see AMISOM in Villa Hargeisa? Dont you find it weird that Muse Bixi doesnt get the respect he deserves but Villa Ugandishu gets most coverage.

I think you are an inexperienced CBB.
What is CBB.
Kenya illegally invaded at a fragile time and forced itself into AMISOM a year later.

I am not the one defending Ethiopia I told you I agree with you. But you are the one who is saying you want to colonised by kikuyu. We are not the same.