Abdi Freedom share his daily ramathan routine

I was watching the video thinking “Aw mashallah. But where’s his wife?”

Only to show us a husband??? What a plot twist.

May Allah guide us all…

Kisame

Plotting world domination
Our most active male mods are a gay xenophobe and a man with a pregnant xalimo fetish :dead:

Kisame

Grigori has a Madow BM

I'm honestly not surprised. I think bro is from Columbus Ohio. Somalis there are way worse than the Minnesota somalis. Colombus is like chiraq for somalis :dead:

Kpop fans don't exist in Columbus. All the xalimos there listen to king von iyo lil durk :mjkkk:

Grigori also still has a roster of xalimo single mothers too. He uses their government assistance money to feed himself. Bro is xaasid.

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP
I'm honestly not surprised. I think bro is from Columbus Ohio. Somalis there are way worse than the Minnesota somalis. Colombus is like chiraq for somalis :dead:

Kpop fans don't exist in Columbus. All the xalimos there listen to king von iyo lil durk :mjkkk:
I listen to lil durk.Loads of Somalis listen to him it’s kind of an inside joke :damnmusic: .I can’t believe that there are a sub genre of American Somalis worse than minneahopless Somalis :faysalwtf:

Kisame

I listen to lil durk.Loads of Somalis listen to him it’s kind of an inside joke :damnmusic: .I can’t believe that there are a sub genre of American Somalis worse than minneahopless Somalis :faysalwtf:

Grigori would have turned out normal if he was from Minnesota

NomadicWarlord

THROW YO 〽️s UP‼️ #MJBLOCK 🇸🇱🇸🇱🇸🇱
Nah the worst diaspora community in the states is minnehopeless they pretty much the laughingstock of the US somalia diaspora n have been for many years :manny:

Trending

Latest posts