ABAAYOSSSSSS,........

JackieBurkhart

The years don't matter, the life in those years do
This Nair Shower Hair Remover is amazing. You apply right before you shower (make sure your dry), hop in and wait a few (3-5 minutes) and wipe it off with a damp washcloth. I suggest you get this ASAP!!!!! It's only $9-10!

1686018552585.png

Yaraye

VIP
Where can you use it? body wise. Plus I heard that some hair creams lighten up patches of people who got dark skin, does this one do that? can't be out hear looking like winnie harlow :dead1:

JackieBurkhart

Where can you use it? body wise. Plus I heard that some hair creams lighten up patches of people who got dark skin, does this one do that? can't be out hear looking like winnie harlow :dead1:

Armpits, legs, arms and bikini area. Don't use it on or near your 🐱 tho. It didn't lighten me when I used it though.

JackieBurkhart

How long did you use this product abaayo?

I just started and I haven't had any side effects. If you're worried, they suggest testing the product on a small patch of skin and waiting a day or so to see if anything happens.

I use nair for my eyebrows and upper lip only the face one you just line it up with a small makeup brush I’ve been doing this for years. Everything else I wax or shave

Yaraye

VIP
I use nair for my eyebrows and upper lip only the face one you just line it up with a small makeup brush I’ve been doing this for years. Everything else I wax or shave
describe how you do it. tell the steps

Trending