AA going in on Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
But you live in Australia, y'all aint even got niggas over there:patrice:
fun fact those guys outnumber us and i never fully realized the extent of their number till a few weeks ago.All i can say is that i was mindblown
844.jpg

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS
@Adheer Warsame @Transparent Apparently there's like 37k of them :drakelaugh:Y'all getting cucked. :lolbron: There are more Asians in one part of my city than there are Sudos in Australia. Bantus, GOAT expansionist

Kanye

@Kanye Speaking of Asians

Australia has been colonized by them. The smart Asians ofcourse, Not the poo in loos that you have up there

Yeah I was surprised at the number of Asians there. Isn't most racist directed to them and Arab/Muslims over there anyway?

Kanye

we are not the ones making threads um are da somali da black or da arab or are dey mixed becoz you know they dont look like da black or da arab.We've all got reer Uk to thank for that fuckery.:childplease:

CYmuTYx.png
hmu when there's a BLM movement in Australia. We have more WA booty clappers than Arab clappers

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
CYmuTYx.png
hmu when there's a BLM movement in Australia. We have more WA booty clappers than Arab clappers
You guys have even infected the jamacians with the are da s the da black or da arab,and btw WA aint my endz so i'm out of that one.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
:damn::drakelaugh::drakelaugh::drakelaugh: :dead::dead1::deadmanny::deadrose:

Why the f*ck do you guys need a BLM movement, it's fucking useless in London let alone anywhere in Straya. Please tell me there are no Somalis involved
buh buh da persecution you know da black people live matter you know he dindu nuffing he wuz a good boy.He got da GED and wuz gunna be da rapper .

k91x0.jpg

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts