AA going in on Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Thatsomaligirl

Loves milk is lactose intolerant, kill me
Some of our folks literally think they're white.
upload_2017-2-3_14-12-45.jpeg

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
I understand where the guy is coming from.Our folks have a sense of Somali superiority and this sense of superiority is generally reflected on other sub-Saharan Africans. Terms like Madow,adoon,foolxun and sanweyn are loosely thrown around at these people by us.You might say that buh buh somalis are ruthless to everybody,well then why the f*ck do we have a plethora of derogatory terms for these people and when said, it is generally put for forth in a negative manner.We use words like cadaan and indho yar to in most cases identify caucasian and mongoloid people however we use these derogatory terms listed above in most cases to offend other sub-Saharan Africans and make us feel a sense of superiority over them.That said,our older folks are pretty funny,they are racist as hell but when you tell them that ,they be like maya aniga rasciisti maa ihii.
Okeh:mjpls:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Bullshit. Somali hooyos talk shit about fucking anybody. And not a fucking single one think they're white wtf are on you about :childplease:

They dont necessarily think they are white laakin they act like they are in some way or form better than other Africans:mjlol::mjlol: fadiiso habiyar iyo koob shaah cab,cadaan matihid:kodaksmiley:

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
And when a white guy racially abuses them they automatically pull the racism card,the double standards are real.
:williamswtf:
abuse.jpg

Last edited:

Sixth

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
come on we both know which group is copping it the hardest
Hmm no, we don't really go around calling people adoons which is what you're making it seem like. Some do throw the word around but it's wrong.
We call African disaporans and others who are Black either "Madow" or wherever they come from e.g. Jamaaykaan.

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
Hmm no, we don't really go around calling people adoons which is what you're making it seem like. Some do throw the word around but it's wrong.
We call African disaporans and others who are Black either "Madow" or wherever they come from e.g. Jamaaykaan.
stay naive :ayaanswag:

Kanye

CISGENDERED,HETROSEXUAL MALE. PRONOUNS: HE,HIM,HIS

I've seen more madows call other madows biddas than I have seen Somalis call madows Madow :mjlaugh:

They dont necessarily think they are white laakin they act like they are in some way or form better than other Africans:mjlol::mjlol: fadiiso habiyar iyo koob shaah cab,cadaan matihid:kodaksmiley:
Somalis thought they were better than whites during colonization, does that make us altwhite or something

Nobody thinks they're white. They're just proud Somalis

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending