A young leader from wadani says he will kill muuse bixi

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
Al shabab uses remote explosive devices on cars in Mogadishu. Politicians in Hargeisa usually leave their cars alone outside in popular restaurants unattended. It is definitely a security risk.

Saalax Bidaar

Truthfulness so often goes with ruthlessness
Wallahi I am not even lying anyone who wants to do damage or kill anyone in SL including Muse Biixi himself, could. After 27 years of peace, they put their guard down.

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Wallahi I am not even lying anyone who wants to do damage or kill anyone in SL including Muse Biixi himself, could. After 27 years of peace, they put their guard down.
He said muuse bixi will be dead within a year he even swore on Allah name he said one IED in hargaysa and its a rap for muuse bixi I think a new underground terrorist cell will be operating in somaliland that’s more potent than al shabaab

This is unnerving to watch.

You can't go on youtube while sitting in a foreign country pissed drunk calling for the assassination of your President back home.

This is beyond hate speech.:wow:

...Suldaans do with finesse and pan-ash.

Last edited:

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
This is unnerving to watch.

You can't go on youtube while sitting in a foreign country pissed drunk calling for the assassination of your President back home.

This is beyond hate speech.:wow:

...Suldaans do with finesse and pan-ash.
President you mean muuse bixi the man who rigged the elections and brought the dead back to life just so they can vote? The real President of somaliland is his excellency mudane ciro the world knows this but cause of the rainbow coalition they have stolen the votes by getting children to vote

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
You can clearly see he was drunk. Placed himself in trouble .
He looked like he was sober and full of wisdom courage focused determined he is indeed a man on a mission to boldly go where no man has gone before BOM HADANA BOM BEEN BEY BARATEY Like mama malyuun says kkk

He looked like he was sober and full of wisdom courage focused determined he is indeed a man on a mission to boldly go where no man has gone before BOM HADANA BOM BEEN BEY BARATEY Like mama malyuun says kkk
Wariyaa @Cognitivedissonance Nacaybka duriyadda ma halkaas uu kulagaaray. In sad Saqraankan Dhulbahante iyo warsangeli wuxuu yahay garan maayo meesha kusootuurtiid. War yaan habaar kugudhicine duriyadda ka ducayso

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wariyaa @Cognitivedissonance Nacaybka duriyadda ma halkaas uu kulagaaray. In sad Saqraankan Dhulbahante iyo warsangeli wuxuu yahay garan maayo meesha kusootuurtiid. War yaan habaar kugudhicine duriyadda ka ducayso
Duriyaada? You mean jeeganta duriyada is this garaxajis brother on this video who will blow muuse bixi and habar awal iyo habar jeclo the xabeshas into smithereens I support garaxajis duriyada Beesha Isaac boqortooyada garaxajis May Allah bless their jihad against the rainbow coalition

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
A wise man from my tribe once told me when Majeerteenia was engaged in a war with the mad mullah and the whole of Somalis were supporting him the only tribe who stood by Majeerteenia and helped were garaxajis May Allah bless their jihad I for one will do my utmost to gain more support for them amongst my tribe waa dhad gob ah ruunti

Duriyaada? You mean jeeganta duriyada is this garaxajis brother on this video who will blow muuse bixi and habar awal iyo habar jeclo the xabeshas into smithereens I support garaxajis duriyada Beesha Isaac boqortooyada garaxajis May Allah bless their jihad against the rainbow coalition

There was this famous HJ warrior named Kite Fiqi like 300 years ago. His brigade was named Soocan(special forces) once he went to raid some other Isaaq clan but found out that Dhulbahante preceded him and raided the Isaaq clan.killing the clan chief named Geele Garoome . So this is what he said “ inkastoo Isaaq isdilo amaba isgumeysto dusha guud waa ka walaalo . Igawacad allah waain aan Geele u aaro. He went after the Dhulbahante got the camel back and revenged for Geele Garoome . Markaa @Cognitivedissonance don’t read too much to this duriyadda internal brawls

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
There was this famous HJ warrior named Kite Fiqi like 300 years ago. His brigade was named Soocan(special forces) once he went to raid some other Isaaq clan but found out that Dhulbahante preceded him and raided the Isaaq clan.killing the clan chief named Geele Garoome . So this is what he said “ inkastoo Isaaq isdilo amaba isgumeysto dusha guud waa ka walaalo . Igawacad allah waain aan Geele u aaro. He went after the Dhulbahante got the camel back and revenged for Geele Garoome . Markaa @Cognitivedissonance don’t read too much to this duriyadda internal brawls
I ain’t reading nothing just listening to what the good brother in the video is saying IED in muuse bixi car in hargaysa is enough to kill him

Cognitivedissonance

Stay WOKE
VIP
Wariyaa We are not like MJ who killed ina Sharma-Arke (Allayaraxmo) the best Somali president of all time . Hbaarka nagadhaaf sxb
It’s not what I said it’s what the brother suldanka duriyada Beesha isaac is saying in the video I posted listen to it he’s saying he will blow muuse bixi up in hargaysa

In Hargeisa, the people are the police. Shenanigans get noticed. He is being fed some lies, you know this whole Jegaan thing is a myth. It happened once lol, and by force, Hersi et al didn't want to share. The next leader of Somaliland will be Dhulbahante, then they will realise they were stupid for talking about this. Muse, even at his grand old age, would kick the shit out of this finger pointer/hand waver.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending