A white man came to my rescue.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Gibiin-Udug

Crowned Queen of Puntland. Supporter of PuntExit
I was minding my own damn business as per usual and this stupid ashy Abdi tried to take a parking space I was waiting for. He literally tried to hit my car and this Caucasian gentleman (bless him) came out of his car and told the big booty Bashir to get to stepping, ofcourse the hyena faced Ashy Abdi run away like a dog in danger when the guy stepped up to him.

I thanked the Cadaan guy and parked my car, the five head farah kept looking at me like I stole something from him. I flipped my hijab and walked by him. He came after me asking why I did that. Flabbergasted because this wilderbeast was following me, I asked him what he meant by it, he said why did I scream? I told him I wanted the parking space and I always get what I want.

Oh yeah I forgot to say, I started screaming help, help OMG he's about to hit me and that's when the cadaan guy came out running from his vehicle.

Sometimes it pays to act like a white woman.

giphy.gif

mrlog

VIP
I would have beaten the Cadaan nucca.
Then let u Park couse Somali baad tahay.

Couse manz detest knights in shinning armour.

Gibiin-Udug

I would have beaten the Cadaan nucca.
Then let u Park couse Somali baad tahay.

Couse manz detest knights in shinning armour.
Lowkey if the cadaan guy started to fight the Somali guy, I would have jumped the cadaan guy and help my Somali brother and still take the parking space :browtf:

YourBroMoe

Who the fuck am I? ギくェズー
Lowkey if the cadaan guy started to fight the Somali guy, I would have jumped the cadaan guy and help my Somali brother and still take the parking space :browtf:
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH

mrlog

VIP

Hi Five. Ku dhac baan ku idhi
Walaahi u need to train the Xalimoz on this site.
U know how to jaff-jaff the booth/dust from an Ashy Abdis whilst still maintaining Somalis sharaf.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
So you accused an innocent Somali of assault and seeked the safety of a racist cadaan pedophile? Don’t be surprised when you get attacked by these same people you worship and no Somali is willing to help your house negro coon ass.

Gibiin-Udug

So you accused an innocent Somali of assault and seeked the safety of a racist cadaan pedophile? Don’t be surprised when you get attacked by these same people you worship and no Somali is willing to help your house negro coon ass.

Cadaan pedophile? So you got all that from him trying to help me while the Somali guy tried to take my parking space.

Naga tag.

What's the difference between you and SJW?

Why do whites always:superman:
Had a white neighbor who got beat up by her boyfriend i never bothered them the worst I did was pull on them and tell him beat her ass more quietly I'm trying to sleep:ufdup:

FendiFanatic

Freedom of Speech
Why do whites always:superman:
Had a white neighbor who got beat up by her boyfriend i never bothered them the worst I did was pull on them and tell him beat her ass more quietly I'm trying to sleep:ufdup:
My nigga I rate that f*ck then crackers. I saw a white girl getting her back blown and was crying in the alley and I walked away and minded my own business

My nigga I rate that f*ck then crackers. I saw a white girl getting her back blown and was crying in the alley and I walked away and minded my own business
Pretty much hold your own titts :westbrookwtf:
The female in question gets smashed by dhulos dude in my neighborhood now probably why her white boyfriend was beating her ass:wow:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending