A very angry Dabcasar returns!

Status
Not open for further replies.
Since u take karate class u think u can take on Dabz?:dabcasar:

giphy-downsized (2).gif

Don't insult me with karate - I did something far superior

He is already struggling to breathe - whatchu think? imma make him suck my Issaq toes

:siilaanyosmile:whats up with his eyes rolling back like that?:faysalwtf:
nigga is possessed by Siad Barre himself

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
View attachment 39473

Don't insult me with karate - I did something far superior

He is already struggling to breathe - whatchu think? imma make him suck my Issaq toes

:siilaanyosmile:whats up with his eyes rolling back like that?:faysalwtf:
nigga is possessed by Siad Barre himself

After all former Somalia President Mohamed Siad Barre AUN and Dabz are brothers you know that's where he gets his charisma from sxb. :trumpsmirk: :mjswag: :dabcasar:

Last edited:
Failure? What did they fail at? If anything they are winners!

You really are either delusional or just have no clue

- We lost the Oagaden war - due to the Cuban and Russian involvement - I rate him for that
though

- And he lost the war to us in SL - not even the mercenaries he hired or the SNA could
cull us

:siilaanyosmile: oh yeah and he died in exile in Nigeria and died on a toilet seat :dabcasar:
Truly a winner

Last edited:

Sheikh

Jaalle Ugas ''Comrade Ugas''
VIP
You really are either delusional or just have no clue

- We lost the Oagaden war - due to the Cuban and Russian involvement - I rate him for that
though

- And he lost the war to us in SL - not even the mercenaries he hired or the SNA could
cull us

:siilaanyosmile: oh yeah and he died in exile in Nigeria and died on a toilet seat :dabcasar:
Truly a winner

Sxb I'm am not ''delusional'' nor don't have no ''clue''

I agree Somalia was a pinky finger close to capturing Ethiopia in the Ogaden war in 1977. If weren't for Russia and General Fidel Castro we would had enslaved the Ethiopians. Mohamed Siad Barre AUN and the Somali army captured every city until he got a call from Yemen's President Ali Abdullah Saleh AUN telling him to back out of Ethiopia. That was the warning I remember.

And for the 1991 Somalia war everybody knows we won the war SNF and SSDF were the heros. I know for a fact when Mohamed Siad Barre sent out General Mohamed Haashi Gaani AUN as well of General Morgan to Hargeisa in 1988 they did a number. And you can't deny that. It's in the history books.

Yeah former Somalia President Mohamed Jaalle (comrade) Siad Barre AUN died in Nigeria. The real reason why his troops took him to Nigeria is because he had deals with Nigeria during his reign of excellency.

And I'm not sure how he died I thought he died because of a heart attack because of his diabetes condition.

But I don't believe he died on a ''toilet'' you must be joking my Somali muwaadin.

The greatest Somalia President that ever lived truly was a winner.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending