A Somali girls honest opinion on skinny faraxs

Status
Not open for further replies.

VixR

Veritas
When you say marry out, do you mean their women or their men? Thanks for proving my point.

:hemad:

This is why I respect the Indians and Pakis, no matter how long they've been around their daughters will always marry Pajeet back in Hyderabad.

While Asian niggas calaacaling on r/Asian masculinity

:holeup:

Patriarchy with another win.

Btw, why would I lie about going back to where I belong? I'm a refugee living in exile precisely because I can't go home. I've had the misfortune of living among both cadaans and madows and believe me when I say I truly despise both cultures. I'll be damned if I stay here longer than necessary. You can stick with them if you want, inshallah next year in Galgaduud

By the rivers of Babylon we sat and wept when we remembered Zion.

There on the poplars we hung our harps,

for there our captors asked us for songs, our tormentors demanded songs of joy; they said, "Sing us one of the songs of Zion!"

How can we sing the songs of the LORD while in a foreign land?

If I forget you, O Jerusalem, may my right hand forget [its skill].

May my tongue cling to the roof of my mouth if I do not remember you, if I do not consider Jerusalem my highest joy.

:kendrickcry::mjcry::wow1::wow::tocry:
Win how?

The truth is relative. With African Americans it's mostly the men marrying out, whereas with Asians it's mostly the women.
This is why I respect the Indians and Pakis, no matter how long they've been around their daughters will always marry Pajeet back in Hyderabad.
These r first generation Pakis, second generation Pakis at most, and in lesser percentages even then that are marrying from back home. Like most fresh migrants, ppl mainly marry within their community, marrying out of it in lesser percentages. For Somalis, that is true as well, only you pretend it's not and make a gargantuan fuss about those who don't as if expecting that no one at all would marry out, which is absurd.

Tramo

Nine kitaabs on a bookshelf
man that album of famous asian ladies who married out is long af

no wonder these niggas salty as hell :dead:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
Win how?

The truth is relative. With African Americans it's mostly the men marrying out, whereas with Asians it's mostly the women.
These r first generation Pakis, second generation Pakis at most, and in lesser percentages even then that are marrying from back home. Like most fresh migrants, ppl mainly marry within their community, marrying out of it in lesser percentages. For Somalis, that is true as well, only you pretend it's not and make a gargantuan fuss about those who don't as if expecting that no one at all would marry out, which is absurd.

Again, assimilation in America applies only to European Christians. African Americans have not and will not (within our lifetime) ever integrate into the white american mainstream.

Asians on the other hand have failed to uphold their patriachal culture unlike the absolutely based Indians and have an unprecedented amount of their women literally fucking any white male that gives them the slightest attention.

If given even the slightest opportunity, a female will invariably mate with a male she perceives to be dominant in a particular society. At the end of the day we humans are apes, pretentious apes, but nonetheless driven by unseen instincts and urges developed over countless millennia.

It is my goal to ensure that those urges, as they have been for centuries, are limited and controlled by the godsend institution of patriarchy.

VixR

Veritas
:mjpls:

How can the survival of one's ethnic group be a disadvantage? Do you not care about the Somali people?

:lolbron:
You don't care about the Somali people, you only care about Somali men.
Feminism will be the undoing of the West. Just take a look at Germany and the U.S. Frau Merkel has doomed Germany with her open border policies, letting in quote literally millions of sand and jungle without a care in the world, and U.S. cadaan women will ensure Trump,who tbh every single cadaan should be voting for if they want to keep their country cadaan, will never sit in the oval office.

:chrisfreshhah:

Logical fallacy is your shield, and it makes for a flimsy one.

The US has had a very generous immigration policy pretty much since it's inception, and it's never been ran by a woman.

The vast majority of Western countries, all of them still consisting of politically male-dominated cabinets and leaders, recieve an unparalleled influx of immigrants and refugeeS to their countries annually.
Again, assimilation in America applies only to European Christians. African Americans have not and will not (within our lifetime) ever integrate into the white american mainstream.

Asians on the other hand have failed to uphold their patriachal culture unlike the absolutely based Indians and have an unprecedented amount of their women literally fucking any white male that gives them the slightest attention.

If given even the slightest opportunity, a female will invariably mate with a male she perceives to be dominant in a particular society. At the end of the day we humans are apes, pretentious apes, but nonetheless driven by unseen instincts and urges developed over countless millennia.

It is my goal to ensure that those urges, as they have been for centuries, are limited and controlled by the godsend institution of patriarchy.
Wild claims, each claim wilder than the next. You are literally coming off as deluded.

Last edited:

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
You don't care about the Somali people, you only care about Somali men.

Logical fallacy is your shield, and it makes for a flimsy one.

The US has had a very generous immigration policy pretty much since it's inception, and it's never been ran by a woman.

The vast majority of Western countries, all of them still consisting of politically male-dominated cabinets and leaders, recieve an unparalleled influx of immigrants and refugeeS to their countries annually.

Wild claims, each claim wilder than the next. You are literally coming off as deluded.

Just look at demographic figures sister.

The West will be brown and proud in a century

:mjlol:

Sweden will be lost in a decade or two

Liberalism and its byproduct feminism will spell the doom of the European and their four centuries of domination

VixR

Veritas
Just look at demographic figures sister.

The West will be brown and proud in a century

Sweden will be lost in a decade or two

Liberalism and its byproduct feminism will spell the doom of the European and their four centuries of domination

Thaat is some wetdream.

Either that, or your channeling a far-right KKK member lmao.

The truth: those who hold the knowledge hold the power.

And you're not holding the knowledge currently, nor are u showing any interest in holding it, you're too busy subduing, and wallowing in filth and superstition. You're too busy mastur-fantasizing about the era of brawn to notice that it's the brain that reigns supreme.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending

While Asian niggas calaacaling on r/Asian masculinity
East Asian men have become too feminine and weak, they are nothing compared to their brave ancestors who were warriors. 4/10 of the vastest and biggest empires the world has ever witnessed were East Asian. And for nearly 600 years, the Mongols took the #1 spot.

VixR

Veritas
East Asian men have become too feminine and weak, they are nothing compared to their brave ancestors who were warriors. 4/10 of the vastest and biggest empires the world has ever witnessed were East Asian. And for nearly 600 years, the Mongols took the #1 spot.
Asian countries are up and coming powerhouses, leading in certain industries, surpassing the West in certain sciences. They do not need your sympathies.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts