FAKE NEWS A Somali airlines "Halla airlines" made it to Israel

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
This 41 years old jet used by at least 15 different companies then to Somali airline of " Hala Airlines" made it to Israel as this Israeli journalist claim.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
This is not looking good for HSM. If he does this then he might actually get overthrown.

No one on this forum can say with a straight face that Somalis back home support Israel.

The one thing that unites every Somali back home regardless of qabiil, politics etc. is deen. If HSM does this then he will unite every Somali tribe against him.

Personally, I am hoping he is just having some talks just to humour the UAE but isn't planning on signing anythings.

This is not looking good for HSM. If he does this then he might actually get overthrown.

No one on this forum can say with a straight face that Somalis back home support Israel.

The one thing that unites every Somali back home regardless of qabiil, politics etc. is deen. If HSM does this then he will unite every Somali tribe against him.

Personally, I am hoping he is just having some talks just to humour the UAE but isn't planning on signing anythings.

Corruption, famines, suicide bombings every other week, unemployment highest in the world. But you think Israel is going to be the governments undoing. The Arabs have made peace with Israel and it’s their war did you see any backlash from their people, stop with the exaggerations.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
Corruption, famines, suicide bombings every other week, unemployment highest in the world. But you think Israel is going to be the governments undoing. The Arabs have made peace with Israel and it’s their war did you see any backlash from their people, stop with the exaggerations.

You are speaking like a rational person but people back home don't understand rational thinking.

Do you seriously think we would be in 30 years of famine, endless corruption etc if the population had the ability to rationally think.

You are speaking like a rational person but people back home don't understand rational thinking.

Do you seriously think we would be in 30 years of famine, endless corruption etc if the population had the ability to rationally think.

It will cause a stir but nothing on the scale you're suggesting. A few Arab identified Sheikhs and Tiktokers will talk about it for a month and then everyone will move on. Because we have bigger problems. It also depends on what HSM can get in exchange.

Periplus

Minister of Propaganda
VIP
It will cause a stir but nothing on the scale you're suggesting. A few Arab identified Sheikhs and Tiktokers will talk about it for a month and then everyone will move on. Because we have bigger problems. It also depends on what HSM can get in exchange.

Dude I lived back home. Palestine is a regular topic for Friday khutbahs.

The people back home see Palestine as tied to the deen and friendship with Israel as betraying our deen.

Go ask any of your relatives back home what they think of this.

I am not condemning HSM here, I am just praying that this doesn’t happen for his sake.

Why do certain somali companies insist on having Arabic writing on their logo.
I don't like this shit.
Can anyone confirm if it's somali owned (Halla Airlines)

Arabic is one of our two official languages
Yeah but it's not forced on us, that's why only the sheikh or those who went to Islamic studies in Saudi speak it in Somalia. Its not like Philippine or Thailand where the citizens are forced to learn English or otherwise they loose out on.

Aurelian

Forza Somalia!
VIP
Yeah but it's not forced on us, that's why only the sheikh or those who went to Islamic studies in Saudi speak it in Somalia. Its not like Philippine or Thailand where the citizens are forced to learn English or otherwise they loose out on.
it is alright to speak arabic, is not incriminating, is it? like why it is ok to use english but arabic is bogyman ?