A man's take on the muslim woman who said she would gladly share her husband with her friends

I realized most men were incapable of handling polygamy. Since they cannot deal with multiple selves in one woman. What makes them think they are qualified to sustain different souls in separate
bodies?
How about you be Sophi, the Becky sounding Xalimo.. Cadaan Becky and a true xalimo in the same body:whew:.. You should drop all those other crazy characters who want us men to be trapped in a cage :damn: :mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
They know they themselves aren't qualified, but still want that life style. saqajaans :stopit:
It's ok to have an active imagination. It's the best way to bridge the gap between reality and fantasy. You can't have fine dining with pebbles in your pocket, but you can always dream of a ten-course meal. It's the same with them and polygamy.​
How about you be Sophi, the Becky sounding Xalimo.. Cadaan Becky and a true xalimo in the same body:whew:.. You should drop all those other crazy characters who want us men to be trapped in a cage :damn: :mjlol:
You have a white woman fetish that you want to live through me. Not happening, @Abdisamad. I'm caramel mixed with hot sauce. No doubt you'd get burned. I think it's best to stick with your comfort condiment - rancid mayo.​

It's ok to have an active imagination. It's the best way to bridge the gap between reality and fantasy. You can't have fine dining with pebbles in your pocket, but you can always dream of a ten-course meal. It's the same with them and polygamy.

You have a white woman fetish that you want to live through me. Not happening, @Abdisamad. I'm caramel mixed with hot sauce. No doubt you'd get burned. I think it's best to stick with your comfort condiment - rancid mayo.​
Lool.. But you do kinda sound like an cadaan chick, but anyways a hot caramello over naag cad any given day :dzmxmmb:

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
It's ok to have an active imagination. It's the best way to bridge the gap between reality and fantasy. You can't have fine dining with pebbles in your pocket, but you can always dream of a ten-course meal. It's the same with them and polygamy.

I wanna wife up your mom if i'm being real

she sounds hot

That is cheating the system of marriage. Why not leave his money and wealth alone when you can't give him what he needs from your bed? I understand people lose interest in their partner's intimacy or want less, but they should be honest with them and leave the marriage.
Very rare as a man you’ll find yourself in a position in which a woman will willingly stay in a polygamous marriage happily whilst still being interested in that way. Women are naturally territorial hence if she does have high interest in her husband in that department then she wouldn’t want to share.

A lot of men need to understand that they can’t have it both ways. Once you start to bring other wives into your life, your relationship with your spouse changes and the dynamic can end up being more of a transactional one.

A lot of women end up staying because of kids, being raised with the idea of divorce being bad, not having any wealth of her own ect and the list goes on.

That is cheating the system of marriage. Why not leave his money and wealth alone when you can't give him what he needs from your bed? I understand people lose interest in their partner's intimacy or want less, but they should be honest with them and leave the marriage.

She is with him so that he can provide for his kids and he is with her because she had his kids.

She is with him so that he can provide for his kids and he is with her because she had his kids.

He is legally bound to provide for his kids and her upkeep whether they stay together or not. I think lack of education forces people to make bad decisions like this sort of arrangement. If she wants money and provision, she is legally entitled to have it, so it is better for her and for the father of her kids to separate and each to pursue a happy life. Happiness in life is important. Living in displeasure and hatred for your spouse though not expressed in the open is not a way to live. Kind of sad many couples live like that when they don't need to. I imagine the stigma of divorce adds to the bad decision making.

He is legally bound to provide for his kids and her upkeep whether they stay together or not. I think lack of education forces people to make bad decisions like this sort of arrangement. If she wants money and provision, she is legally entitled to have it, so it is better for her and for the father of her kids to separate and each to pursue a happy life. Happiness in life is important. Living in displeasure and hatred for your spouse though not expressed in the open is not a way to live. Kind of sad many couples live like that when they don't need to. I imagine the stigma of divorce adds to the bad decision making.

Somalis don't have a stigma of divorce to make women stay. I think some women stay because they can't be bothered to leave and they think all men are the same so 'better the devil you know'. I do agree with you that it's better to be happy and single, but hey, these Mama's are probably keeping up a charade to keep the children happy and in a somewhat stable situation. Sadly, a lot of Somali men (older generation), allegedly neglect the kids of the wife they're not with. So, it is what it is.

I also know mothers whose husbands hid wives, but their family is forcing them to stay, as in their male relatives are refusing to help them get a divorce because they empathise with the husband or in their misogynist mind, think the woman is better off there. There are all sorts of reasons.

But never believe that a woman is happy to share and also has feelings for a man at the same time, that's bullshit.

I also know mothers whose husbands hid wives, but their family is forcing them to stay, as in their male relatives are refusing to help them get a divorce because they empathise with the husband or in their misogynist mind, think the woman is better off there. There are all sorts of reasons.

But never believe that a woman is happy to share and also has feelings for a man at the same time, that's bullshit.

I do agree that women generally and by their nature don't like to share their husbands. No reasonable mind can blame them or fault them for that.

Our society would do better if they taught limits to children and the value of a happy marriage. Such teachings would reduce the risk of women being left with tons of children by careless and illiterate older males marrying younger women whilst they abandon their former wives. Empowering women with education and family values at a young age can prevent many social ills and problems like them living in an unhappy marriage.

Women ought to leave marriages if they are not happy with it. Kids can grow up fine without a loser father. As long as the mother is well rounded, moderately educated, she has relatives who help with the children's upbringing morally, she doesn't need to sacrifice her happiness.

Somalis don't have a stigma of divorce to make women stay. I think some women stay because they can't be bothered to leave and they think all men are the same so 'better the devil you know'. I do agree with you that it's better to be happy and single, but hey, these Mama's are probably keeping up a charade to keep the children happy and in a somewhat stable situation. Sadly, a lot of Somali men (older generation), allegedly neglect the kids of the wife they're not with. So, it is what it is.

Somalis blame the female for marriage failure when divorce occurs. They say often "wixii loo furay ayay qabtaa"= "There is reason for her being divorced" which absolves any fault from her former husband. Same with Virginity. They mostly consider it ito be a female problem when lacking but not for the male when lacking virginly. Our views are lopsided. We are thousand times better than Arabs and Asians when it comes to women and our society grants them ample freedom without much prejudice, but still, few kinks exist in the culture that we can do away with for the better. With that said, Somali culture is always better than other cultures among Muslim nations.

That wasn’t my quote. I agree with the premise although not all traditional men are the same. Example, my father is very much a traditional man but encouraged me to be highly educated and financially stable. Then you have the misogynistic ones like
Yourself who will deem normal adult behavior such as a good education, good finances as a bad thing despite knowing that in the world we live in a woman can easily find herself a widow, divorced or a sick/disabled husband.
A woman’s primary job is to teach and raise her kids, not to chase a career to compete with men. Due to some inferiority complex, until she is afflicted with a serious case of baby rabies. In her late 20’s and 30’s.
Provision is a man’s responsibility and research has proven, a household where the wife is a home maker and the husband is the provider. Actually brings in more money then when they both work, Allah in his wisdom didn’t burden you with provisions but western secularism has. And as a staunch feminist you have no choice to obey your social programming.

You call yourself a traditional man and you’re deeply misogynistic. So enough with the nonsense lol.
You’re just trolling at this point, I’m a misogynistic because I believe in gender roles the way Allah intended?

Ps. Since childhood women have done more for me,then any man ever has or ever will. I appreciate women and that’s exactly why I support gender roles, where the queen stays at home to fix her nails while her man/worker goes out to hustle.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts