A man's take on the muslim woman who said she would gladly share her husband with her friends

JohnCena

PROFESSIONAL SHITPOSTER
Loool...

You trying to equate me to those African fobs looking to get sharci by being with overweight cadaan women.. Damn I ain't that desperate. :snoop: :snoop:
bro she's basically saying this is you
1675719617699.png

A woman’s primary job is to teach and raise her kids, not to chase a career to compete with men.
The fact that you view women having an income or security as some sort of affront to your masculinity or competition really shows how misogynistic you are. Fun fact, when a woman is getting an education, she isn’t thinking about men. When women pursue things they’re passionate about, they’re not thinking of men. Your thinking is the height of narcissism. Furthermore, you’ve revealed your insecurity. You won’t women to dim their achievements as it’s clear as day that you’ve not done well in life.
Due to some inferiority complex, until she is afflicted with a serious case of baby rabies. In her late 20’s and 30’s.
Women don’t work because of an inferiority complex. Believe me, whilst going to Uni, getting an education and job, men weren’t at the forefront and thank God for my abo for encouraging me. This is why I see you as a misogynist. You simply can’t fathom that women have hopes, interests and a need to achieve. That comes from a place of not accepting their humanity as a group.
Provision is a man’s responsibility and research has proven, a household where the wife is a home maker and the husband is the provider. Actually brings in more money then when they both work,
Not true. Not in today’s economy. That is nonsense. I wish that was the case but it isn’t and anyone who is aware of the financial situation of the world that we live in wouldn’t say that. I’m questioning your age now. No one who works and pays tax would be this oblivious.

Allah in his wisdom didn’t burden you with provisions but western secularism has. And as a staunch feminist you have no choice to obey your social programming.

Allah never said that women can’t earn their own money. If money wasn’t something women should ever think about, Muslim women wouldn’t have been given the rights to inheritance and the rights to make her own money and financial decisions.

Your just trolling at this point, I’m a misogynistic because I believe in gender roles the way Allah intended?
You are a misogynistic, because Islam doesn’t make women having an education or her own income haram or blameworthy but you do.

Also, let’s be real divorce, death, disability/illness are all a fact of life, when women are in that situation are going to be personally provide for them? No so shut up and it’s very telling that you avoided that point. That is why I see you as a misogynist. You’re inability to look at the real experiences of women in real life and look at all
Of that come to the conclusion of ‘competition’ is a joke Wallahi.

Yaraye

VIP
Somalis don't have a stigma of divorce to make women stay. I think some women stay because they can't be bothered to leave and they think all men are the same so 'better the devil you know'. I do agree with you that it's better to be happy and single, but hey, these Mama's are probably keeping up a charade to keep the children happy and in a somewhat stable situation. Sadly, a lot of Somali men (older generation), allegedly neglect the kids of the wife they're not with. So, it is what it is.

Somalis blame the female for marriage failure when divorce occurs. They say often "wixii loo furay ayay qabtaa"= "There is reason for her being divorced" which absolves any fault from her former husband. Same with Virginity. They mostly consider it ito be a female problem when lacking but not for the male when lacking virginly. Our views are lopsided. We are thousand times better than Arabs and Asians when it comes to women and our society grants them ample freedom without much prejudice, but still, few kinks exist in the culture that we can do away with for the better. With that said, Somali culture is always better than other cultures among Muslim nations.
Divorce isn't really stigmatized in the west somali community. My own mother has been married 4 time and divorce 4 times. People still say that my mother is one of the most religious people they know. My mother still has an amazing rep in the somali community. However, a lot of people do believe that my mother is cold hearted and throws a man away when he is of no use. :lolbron: Despite all that, whenever my mothers is out she still get flirted by a lot of different somali men. They all know that she has 4 daughters and has thrown 4 husbands out :mjlol:But because she is cute and looks young they don't care. This is why I believe a lot of men are masochist:diddyass:

Divorce isn't really stigmatized in the west somali community. My own mother has been married 4 time and divorce 4 times. People still say that my mother is one of the most religious people they know. My mother still has an amazing rep in the somali community. However, a lot of people do believe that my mother is cold hearted and throws a man away when he is of no use. :lolbron: Despite all that, whenever my mothers is out she still get flirted by a lot of different somali men. They all know that she has 4 daughters and has thrown 4 husbands out :mjlol:But because she is cute and looks young they don't care. This is why I believe a lot of men are masochist:diddyass:

I said this before when weirdos on her claim women struggle to get men after a certain age. Somali hooyos will have multiple kids and ex husbands and still be chased after.

Yaraye

VIP
I said this before when weirdos on her claim women struggle to get men after a certain age. Somali hooyos will have multiple kids and ex husbands and still be chased after.
I swear. I remember months ago that my mother and I were visiting family. A married somali man ex-neighbor who is a few years younger than my mother came up to her and started flirting with her right in front of me. My mother is in her early 50s but looks like her late 30s mashallah. She cute, short, and petite. Now I have to admit that this somali man looked pretty good for his age (late 40s). No bidaar and had a relatively fit body. But this bastard was married and even knew me and my sister. He still didn't give a flying f*** and flirted. Do you know how many encounters that I had with somali men flirting with my mother. Married, single, divorced, widows, all sorts of somali men. This is why I've never believed that you can't get a man after a certain age. My mother is half a century an is still pulling. All of these men think that my mother is a cold hearted women, uses men, and they still go for it. Masochistic creatures :russ::mjlol:

I swear. I remember months ago that my mother and I were visiting family. A married somali man ex-neighbor who is a few years younger than my mother came up to her and started flirting with her right in front of me. My mother is in her early 50s but looks like her late 30s mashallah. She cute, short, and petite. Now I have to admit that this somali man looked pretty good for his age (late 40s). No bidaar and had a relatively fit body. But this bastard was married and even knew me and my sister. He still didn't give a flying f*** and flirted. Do you know how many encounters that I had with somali men flirting with my mother. Married, single, divorced, widows, all sorts of somali men. This is why I've never believed that you can't get a man after a certain age. My mother is half a century an is still pulling. All of these men think that my mother is a cold hearted women, uses men, and they still go for it. Masochistic creatures :russ::mjlol:

Good for hooyo, MashAllah.

These losers want to scare women into settling for bullshit, getting married too early and then never leaving a man, no matter what he does. So they like to peddle bullshit like 'you're too old' or 'nobody will want you'. Well, they don't know their own gender very well, because most men will chase a woman that looks good to them and if they like the woman enough, they don't care if she has ex husbands or multiple kids.

All they have to do is lower their gaze, but they refuse to listen.
:mjlol:

The fact that you view women having an income or security as some sort of affront to your masculinity or competition really shows how misogynistic you are. Fun fact, when a woman is getting an education, she isn’t thinking about men. When women pursue things they’re passionate about, they’re not thinking of men. Your thinking is the height of narcissism. Furthermore, you’ve revealed your insecurity. You won’t women to dim their achievements as it’s clear as day that you’ve not done well in life.

Women don’t work because of an inferiority complex. Believe me, whilst going to Uni, getting an education and job, men weren’t at the forefront and thank God for my abo for encouraging me. This is why I see you as a misogynist. You simply can’t fathom that women have hopes, interests and a need to achieve. That comes from a place of not accepting their humanity as a group.

Not true. Not in today’s economy. That is nonsense. I wish that was the case but it isn’t and anyone who is aware of the financial situation of the world that we live in wouldn’t say that. I’m questioning your age now. No one who works and pays tax would be this oblivious.

Allah in his wisdom didn’t burden you with provisions but western secularism has. And as a staunch feminist you have no choice to obey your social programming.

Allah never said that women can’t earn their own money. If money wasn’t something women should ever think about, Muslim women wouldn’t have been given the rights to inheritance and the rights to make her own money and financial decisions.

You are a misogynistic, because Islam doesn’t make women having an education or her own income haram or blameworthy but you do.

Also, let’s be real divorce, death, disability/illness are all a fact of life, when women are in that situation are going to be personally provide for them? No so shut up and it’s very telling that you avoided that point. That is why I see you as a misogynist. You’re inability to look at the real experiences of women in real life and look at all
Of that come to the conclusion of ‘competition’ is a joke Wallahi.
You have successfully nagged me to death with your unending paragraphs.

I ain’t getting no cookies for all this drama, f this 5hit I’m out.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Your mom is spot on. I do have mommy issues. Tell her I want her to help me and we can discuss it on our date.. I mean our conflict resolution meeting with a nice dinner at Mcdonalds <3

Junior Chickens on me ;)
:hova: More like McDevils.
Loool...

You trying to equate me to those African fobs looking to get sharci by being with overweight cadaan women.. Damn I ain't that desperate. :snoop: :snoop:
I wouldn't put it past you to chase them.
I was kinda feeling your vibe, until you starting sounding like muhubo fabulous.
Do you have something against Mahubo? :mjlol:

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
@Kane has considered entering my little harem. He can speak about hypergamy and the virtues of women seizing the first marriage proposal they get til he's blue in the face, but he's compromised. All these boys claimed they hated old ladies with one too many degrees, yet became entranced at one point or another and started humming my tune. *Evil Laugh.*

:hova: More like McDevils.

I wouldn't put it past you to chase them.

Do you have something against Mahubo? :mjlol:
Nothing, she just don’t do it for me.
@Kane has considered entering my little harem. He can speak about hypergamy and the virtues of women seizing the first marriage proposal they get you til he's blue in the face, but he's compromised. All these boys claimed they hated old ladies with one too many degrees, yet became entranced at one point or another and started humming my tune. *Evil Laugh.*

I don’t know about no Harem but with me you’ll get your moneys worth, as a sugar mamma.

Between sessions you can take breaks to chat with your minions, until we get back to the business that is madame.

Sophisticate

~Gallantly Gadabuursi~
Staff Member
Nothing, she just don’t do it for me.

I don’t know about no Harem but with me you’ll get your moneys worth, as a sugar mamma.

Between sessions you can take breaks to chat with your minions, until we get back to the business that is madame.
:wtf: I'm not looking for war booty.

Sessions *kulaha*

I hope you mean mopping floors and polishing silverware.
Clean Up Cleaning GIF by Bear Hands

I have similarly situated female relatives like your mom. Men find women with a house and a big boorso attarctive. These women usually attract the dead beat opporunitst type males, or younger males looking for no-strings attached marriage deal where sex is their prime focus. What seems a charm can honestly be then a curse for this reason.

At certain age, I would prefer the single life over the shenaningans of attending to someone else's expectations. Gets tiring after raising dozens of kids to adulthood. If they can take care of their mom, I would be on an endless trip and couch surfing in Somalia sharing my retirment check with anyone and focus on recovering lost prayer times etc LOL. Freedom from responsibilities after achieving goals is the greatest.

Trending

Latest posts