A hot Somali grandfather

Status
Not open for further replies.
IMG_6016.JPG
IMG_6082.JPG
IMG_6015.JPG
Honestly this dude is very good looking especially regarding his age. The silver silk hair and pose of Hollywood star.
Ahmed elmi osman has served as the Minister of Aviation of Puntland State of Somalia, and as one of the presidents of the Khatumo State administration in the eastern regions of the Republic of Somaliland. Osman is the Minister of Interior of Puntland State of Somalia.
Telecommunications reform
In October 2014, Osman issued a decree through the Puntland Ministry of Interior ordering all local telecommunication firms and remittance stores to require a Puntland identity card from their customers before providing services. According to the ministry, the directive is part of a broader initiative aimed at strengthening security and data collection. It also set an immediate timeframe for the decree's implementation.

Money remittance polic
In March 2015, Puntland President Abdiweli Mohamed Ali established a government committee to formulate an official money remittance policy for the Puntland regional state. Puntland Minister of Interior Osman serves as the Chairman of the new panel. The committee is composed of Puntland cabinet members.

Karkar delegation
In March 2015, Puntland Minister of Interior Osman and other regional state officials launched a reconciliation conference in support of peace agreements that had been signed in Rakko district and other parts of the Karkar province. A high-level Puntland government delegation consisting of politicians and other officials was dispatched to the area to enforce the treaties. According to Osman, the delegates were led by Puntland Vice President Abdihakim Abdullahi Haji Omar, with the negotiation meeting concluding successfully.

BTW ahmed elmi osman passed the refugee protection law
Puntland Refugee Protection Law passed by Puntland Cabinet
BY MINISTRY OF INTERIOR · 5TH JANUARY 2017

WAG Bosaso - The Puntland’s Refugee Protection Law is now endorsed by Puntland Cabinet in their weekly meeting which took place at Presidential Place in Bosaso.

After few comments, minor corrections and recommendations, the members of the cabinet enormously passed the Law.

This is first of 2 steps that are usually to go through in endorsement of laws, and the second step of the endorsement of the Puntland Refugee Protection Law is to be made by the Parliament very soon within this month.

The Law will come into force when endorsed by the Parliament as binding document which is to be applied by all law enforcement institutions.

—-

Public Affairs Office

Ministry of Interior, Puntland

Bosaso, Puntland Somalia

TheLibertarianQuiche

Quintessentially negroid: Your problem?
Cabdullahi Yusuf (RAH) pulled it off better. Regardless you have to put respek on it.

somalias-president-abdullahi-yusuf-ahmed-answers-journalists-after-a-picture-id80989773

Old man Hair goals

Omar Mahmud genes strong. Him and my grandfather were mates. He was going to comeover to our grandparents place when we lived in Yemen but he had to go back and only the fam came. I really wanted to see him in the flesh.

Omar Mahmud genes strong. Him and my grandfather were mates. He was going to comeover to our grandparents place when we lived in Yemen but he had to go back and only the fam came. I really wanted to see him in the flesh.

So your cumar Maxmuud. You felt obliged to point out his descent.

I would have liked to meet him too. I have some questions about the ssdf.

I know he wrote a book. I am thinking of buying it even though it is in Somali. I am sure it would answer my questions.

Was your grandfather a military man too?

Transparent

cismaan maxamuud
So your cumar Maxmuud. You felt obliged to point out his descent.

I would have liked to meet him too. I have some questions about the ssdf.

I know he wrote a book. I am thinking of buying it even though it is in Somali. I am sure it would answer my questions.

Was your grandfather a military man too?
you probably are as well

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts