A group of MPs put forward a motion to impeach Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You let me guess.....you're not. You're a proud non-qabilste, who's a strong wadani.........

Add how he believes all somalis are the same, calankasi baluuga ah ayan aqana, and oh the 'wallahi i d ont even know tribes and clans what they are' kkkkk the more excuses they make the 'stronger' their qabyalad isssssss and hence they need to be DEALT WITH strongly and abused and shamed qabilistically till it all comes out.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
You let me guess.....you're not. You're a proud non-qabilste, who's a strong wadani.........

Bradda if he isn't a qabili he wouldnt be here in the first place, especially in political section. Maxaa keenay orod meelaha kale oo carurta ku hadla tag dee, he won't cause he is a qabili and we must deal with him in a harshest of ways and not play games with him. Asalkisa ayaa la caaya so u prove to him he was nothing before he MET U and U MADE HIM SOMETHING.

Manzana

𐒖 𐒚𐒒𐒘𐒂𐒗𐒆 𐒖𐒒𐒆 𐒈𐒂𐒇𐒙𐒒𐒌 𐒁𐒚𐒒𐒂. PIM.
armadillo said:
It is indeed hypocrisy. We MJ on this forum will admit that we're tribalist and we are fighting for PL and JL interests.
Meanwhile.....all the Marehans on here (and the Marusade girl) literally every single one of them, support Farmajo, and I mean support.....its like the man is their Abo.

The supporters of Farmaajo remind me of Trump supporters because they will basically support him no matter what….even if Farmaajo were to sell parts of the country to Ethiopia, they would still support him. I can understand hawiye supporting him (since he is a stooge for them and he puts all the resources into Xamar) but I can’t understand how MX still support him. What has Farmaajo done for Gedo region/MX people? He has done zilch for them nor has he done anything for any other region/people except for xamar and hawiye.

If Farmaajo was Mj, and he was a stooge, I wouldn't support him. Yes, I am tribalist but before that I am reer Puntland, and I put Puntland first. If MX were like this, they would have perhaps developed their region instead they are loitering around in places that doesn’t belong to them and supporting a useless leader just cause he is one of them. Sad!

She's Geri Koombe. didn't know these niggas lived in Somalia :what1:
They live down south in JL
Liar. Me and @Sheikh and @TekNiKo and @Shaolin23 are all qabiilist we are critical of Farmajo the wadani is @AarLibaax and @embarassing is more supportive of Farmajo than us MXs

Ali Saleban boy keep the Sade name outta your mouth MS is give away PL positions to Dhulos.
http://www.puntlandobserver.com/66-...beelaha-66-xildhibaan-akhri-oo-ka-faaiidayso/
Maxamud Garad (Dhulos) have 3 seats from Sanaag the same number of Ali Saleban seats in all of PL :gucciwhat::russ:

tenor (47).gif

:nvjpqts::icon e smile:

The supporters of Farmaajo remind me of Trump supporters because they will basically support him no matter what….even if Farmaajo were to sell parts of the country to Ethiopia, they would still support him. I can understand hawiye supporting him (since he is a stooge for them and he puts all the resources into Xamar) but I can’t understand how MX still support him. What has Farmaajo done for Gedo region/MX people? He has done zilch for them nor has he done anything for any other region/people except for xamar and hawiye.

If Farmaajo was Mj, and he was a stooge, I wouldn't support him. Yes, I am tribalist but before that I am reer Puntland, and I put Puntland first. If MX were like this, they would have perhaps developed their region instead they are loitering around in places that doesn’t belong to them and supporting a useless leader just cause he is one of them. Sad!
He doesn't do anything for them because he knows they will support him and not cause chaos. Has farmajo even stepped a foot in gedo once lol? serious question. It's like he doesn't even want to glance in that direction.

He is not from Gedo nor is his sub clan Rer Gedo tf you on about he's Rer Dalal and visited Caabudwaaq how old are you :childplease:
sorry walaal nothing to do with age (I have w feeling I'm older than you)but not everyone studies clans, and I don't read up on somalis news, but even I who is clueless on somali politics knows farmajo has does squat for his people it doesn't take a genius to see that.

He doesn't do anything for them because he knows they will support him and not cause chaos. Has farmajo even stepped a foot in gedo once lol? serious question. It's like he doesn't even want to glance in that direction.
50 cent did more for gedonians than Farmaajo
IMG_2474.JPG

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
Okay, yes we get it. You’re Bantu and yes we know Bantu aren’t langaab but what we want to know is, when do you plan to head back to Tanzania? You and the rest of .5 (as well as all non-Puntlanders in Puntland) have overstayed your welcome. We don’t want to house IDPs in Puntland anymore.
Cant accept that someone is just a centralist huh?:pachah1:
Why are Puntlanders so focused on me? when you should focused on tukaraq @Pureblood is coming for garoowe :trumpsmirk:

When ever puntland federalist take an L yall focus on me, depressing:mjlol:

Cognitivedissonance

A sane man to an insane society must appear insane
Stay WOKE
VIP
Essentially the Constitution which was most likely written by Puntland itself is designed to forever kill centralism. It is because of that the Xamar continuously “delays”it but in reality they refuses to sign it. The aim of the capital is to capture the southern territories and kill the federalist Constitution and force a new constitution that gives the Centralist power over Somalia.

Puntland puts pressure on Xamar to sign it but it’s dead in the water because even the blind, illiterates and corrupted badiyo Somalis know that it’s bad for Somalia.

In turn @Abdalla claims that until Somalia signs the deal Puntland will operate with its own constitution even when it operates in a way that hurts territorial integrity in sovereignty of Somalia. Essentially Puntland is part of Somalia in theory but in practice it’s Somaliland from within.

@Dues Ex Machete would you agree with my analysis?

Post it walaalo :feedme:
you flaming stop claiming Bari just cause your moryaan family squatted in Bari that doesn’t mean you are from Bari

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth
Im proud of my qabil and lineage but I won’t discriminate on any qabil and i don’t hate any qabil everyone has a little qabilism in them and will defend their qabil when they are targeted :manny:

what reer "aabe siyaad" and that kuwaiti girl fail to understand is that no one thought this motion was going to succeed. However, it's achieved its intent which was to expose farmaajo for who he is.

He's making more and more enemies everyday. He'll go.

I am sure there will be another, and another one after that.

don't expect axmaarjo to finish his term unbothered.

what reer "aabe siyaad" and that kuwaiti girl fail to understand is that no one thought this motion was going to succeed. However, it's achieved its intent which was to expose farmaajo for who he is.

On point, it will only get more interesting from here.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
What else do you want to see a picture of my penis you flaming stop claiming Bari just cause your moryaan family squatted in Bari that doesn’t mean you are from Bari
Its hard to believe that Bari can Centralist can be in a sentence but it is:samwelcome:

This achieved it's desired result. Now he'll think twice before everything he does - foriegn deals/military intervention, etc

Shaolin23

Seeker of knowledge and truth

Gedo is not and independent region its a part of JUBBALAND can you all get that through your sick qabyalad filled skulls Farmaajo is not the president of Jubbaland Ahmed Madoobe is the president yet he is free from blame? Isnt this the federalism you scream for? If there is no development of security or infrastructure in Bari ,Nugaal and Mudug for 7 years would you angry at Hasan Sheikh and Farmaajo or Abdirahman Faroole and Abdiweli Gaas? What you guys are on about is not federalism its qabyaalad iyo qurun lets be honest here this is why im against your bullshit federalism :farole:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts