A fob Farax says it how it is: We don’t like women who chase us and call us😂

So in the age of sprinkle sprinkle, I find it hilarious that many men too are finally opening up and telling women the truth. Even our resident redpiller @Kane admitted he doesn’t like overly miskeen women. seems as though what women have been saying for decades is true. Many men need to feel as though they’re pursuing a woman who has high standards. They don’t like it when it feels as though a woman loves them more from the get go.

LOL he even tells these women to get self respect as well. One thing I find funny about fobs is that they’re honest to a fault.

fobs like shukaansi.
They like women that don’t like them that much initially tbh. He even said, we want women that don’t blow up our phones or comes across as though she wants us that much or needs us. He even implied that women who call up men more look thirsty in this eyes.

Girls, listen to what other older women have been telling you. Men are finally revealing all. They definitely like a woman who is harder to pursue. They don’t value the ones who from the get go is overly attached.

Ngl everyone appreciates a good chase.

My toxic trait is once i know a woman really likes me i lose interest.

The chasing and pursing is the fun part. I think women also appreciate it as well.

Last edited:

reer

VIP
They like women that don’t like them that much initially tbh. He even said, we want women that don’t blow up our phones or comes across as though she wants us that much or needs us. He even implied that women who call up men more look thirsty in this eyes.

Girls, listen to what other older women have been telling you. Men are finally revealing all. They definitely like a woman who is harder to pursue. They don’t value the ones who from the get go is overly attached.
fobs are different to western faraxs. if you marry a fob beware if he leaves you after getting his residency.

Ngl everyone appreciates a good chase.

My toxic trait is once i know a woman really likes me i lose interest.

The chasing and pursing is the fun part. I think women also appreciate it aswel
You know what, I’m glad men are finally opening up. The other day, I also saw an ajnabi guy on ticktok say the same thing as well.

I don’t know if it’s toxic since it’s a common phenomenon. That’s why you see that men go on about how they like ‘pick me’s’ yet a lot of those women are actually single. I’m sure the average man loves their mentality since it benefits them, but where is the fun? Where is the challenge of pursuing and conquest. I think men want to feel they’re won a woman over rather than one who is ready to chase him and let go of all her standards.

Most men do not want to chase and men have made that very clear, keep cherry picking examples of outliers all you like, it doesn’t change the majority view point.

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
I understand why men sorta like chasing and
wooing the girl but fully rejecting those who show interest back is delusional. Especially if you are looking to marry. Seems very childish.

Yaraye

VIP
I died when he said "niin somali wuxu jecelyahay naag habaaraan. niin somali wuxu jecelyahay naag wareeg badaan. niin somali wuxu jecelyahay naag kaabtiis jareyso." :dead::dead1:

I understand why men sorta like chasing and
wooing the girl but fully rejecting those who show interest back is delusional. Especially if you are looking to marry. Seems very childish.
I think they want interest but once it reaches a point in which she’s the one blowing his phone and there is no element of pursuing since she’s fully ready to run after him is when men have an issue according to this fob. Unfortunately, a lot of people are like children. It’s about what you value. The toy you got for free, or the toy you had to do chores for two weeks in a row for to get pocket money and then you’re finally able to go to the store and buy it. Sometimes the toy you got for free without having to much effort might even be better quality but it isn’t going feel that way. I think deep down people have the instincts of like flipping three your olds. We like what we work for and I think men even more so due to their competitive and can do nature maybe?

NidarNidar

Punisher
I think they want interest but once it reaches a point in which she’s the one blowing his phone and there is no element of pursuing since she’s fully ready to run after him is when men have an issue according to this fob. Unfortunately, a lot of people are like children. It’s about what you value. The toy you got for free, or the toy you had to do chores for two weeks in a row for to get pocket money and then you’re finally able to go to the store and buy it. Sometimes the toy you got for free without having to much effort might even be better quality but it isn’t going feel that way. I think deep down people have the instincts of like flipping three your olds. We like what we work for and I think men even more so due to their competitive and can do nature maybe?
I love the chase, especially if a woman has given me hints, if you don't enjoy the hunt you have unresolved issues you need to sort out.

A man is first interested physical as he gets to know the woman, the complex layers get untangled, and bit by bit he either falls in love with her or decides to end it, a lot of men never pass the lustful stage.

So in the age of sprinkle sprinkle, I find it hilarious that many men too are finally opening up and telling women the truth. Even our resident redpiller @Kane admitted he doesn’t like overly miskeen women. seems as though what women have been saying for decades is true. Many men need to feel as though they’re pursuing a woman who has high standards. They don’t like it when it feels as though a woman loves them more from the get go.

LOL he even tells these women to get self respect as well. One thing I find funny about fobs is that they’re honest to a fault.

a woman whos too excited a man is talking to her makes me think something is wrong w her,
unlady like and thirsty

both parties should play it cool until a deeper connection develops

Hilmaam

Sound mind sound body
VIP
lol humans are like that. If someone is straight up and follows rules they are called boring, if someone is loyal and always makes time for someone they will say you are pushover and have no life and treat you like dog. This is toxic human trait for male and female if you put someone on pedestal sometimes folks won’t replicate love but will see you as rug and that they are to good for you since you show to much devotion

1714401029071.jpeg

It’s about the total package. If she’s good looking in his eyes and isn’t crazy he won’t reject her for chasing believe me. But he may be wary that something is amiss lol.
If she’s ugly in his eyes he won’t chase and will ignore her obviously. Some women seem a little dillusional to not realize the basic dynamics at play and what their overall value to any man is.

It's not gender specific. If you don't respect and value yourself people won't respect you, men and women. You'll be respected and taken seriously if you have firm boundaries and don't tolerate others disrespect. This is also why people don't respect people pleasers. It has nothing to do with akhlaaq and being a decent person because that's praiseworthy and you should never compromise on your character and values for others.

The law of attraction which I believe in says ,you attract to yourself that which you constantly think of in your thoughts.

You women think of feminine men 24/7 and then wonder why you they are everywhere.

Here you are sharing a video of one as proof of what men really like, correction what feminine men like, and then you wonder why you can’t attract any other kind.

Your mothers generation failed you, they equipped you with the skills of attract weak men.

Trending