A Certain Tweet in the #BlackOutEid Tag Caught Everyone's Eyes

Status
Not open for further replies.

Genie

The last suugo bender
American 's are at it again , first gas stations, then flopped rapping careers now gaal wannabe's may the lord have mercy on all of us, ameen. :farmajoyaab:

Last edited:
I'm sorry, did she say he was there for her first period?
:browtf:

Either more Somali fathers are absent then I have originally thought or this xalimo just loves the attention :hmm: I never thought experiencing menarche was a life goal

Simodi

Chilling in Quljeed
This is her dad:

Lawd please one of you please report this to her miskeen parents.

Why do Somali girls always bring their vagina into every social medium outlet on the planet? It's like they cant go on camera/online without talking about that.

Hoosjeed

Guusha ya leh?
They'd better be married to be holding each other like that. Otherwise keep your hands off each other.

Last edited:

GodKnowsBest

Somaliweyn Unionist
They'd better be married to be holding each other like that. Otherwise keep your hands off each other.
Agreed. If he's not her future husband her future husband will see this. Whether it's her jealous friends who show him or he finds it looking over her twitter or whether he's already seen this.

:mjlol:

Cute couple. People should stop insulting them. They will eventually find their way to the right bath, the haq. For now they need to be lefted alone and let them enjoy their eid for its a plessing day:samwelcome:

May allah protect this cute somali couple.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending