A blessing in the disguise: The real Reason for the 91 Massacre of Puntites in Xamar

Status
Not open for further replies.
@Reer-Bari went from crying like this

To claiming warsangily beign the biggest somali empire and now claiming ownership to xamar .
1243271414_black_guy_laughing.gif

Reer-Bari

COMMANDER OF THE PUNTLAND DEFENCE TEAM
I didn’t say that Daroods didn’t have any casualties during the civil war. What I said was that Daroods weren’t massacred in Xamar back in 1991 and that most Daroods left right at the beginning of the war. Please read my comment again. Also, AUN your grandma.

BTW, you can get your point across without using profanities.
yea my bad lol i didnt proof read. i never usually use profanities. my apologies

The calaacal and oohin :chrisfreshhah:

Dad nool iska dhiga waa idin baryaa . This is embarrassing :mjlol:
Tuna boy ,your embarassed to say your useless clan that you have to use the HARTI card ?:damn:
Mudulood is equlivent to warsangily .Hartie is equlivent Hiraab .I'm a giant amongst ants that we dont even have to use mudulood we simply use our sub clans of mudulood.while we had 4 presidents what did the fish clan have ?
:pachah1:
How many do you abtiris to hawiye?

Forget about abtirisi go and do DnA
You might be Indian. Ali shire the sultan of warsangily wasnt even a somali as his father was an Indian merchant

View attachment 62592 .we hawiye taught you Somali, taught our daqan .if it wasnt my kind the samaal you would be speaking hindi watching bollywood movies and instead of eating barees iyo suqaar youd be munching on curry. You hairy unibrow garac be thankfull we made you somali
Suqaar is curry

wtf are you talkking about. my fucking habar gidir neighbor who was a government offical ordered the execution of my grandma.(my mothers mom) her name is mariam its a famous story everyone knows her. walahi they took her out her house and shot her dead for no reason. she wasnt even ssdf
NO grandmas was. AUN

@Reer-Bari How big were Ajuraan then?

@Factz @Apollo Do you guys know how/why the Ajuraan numbers are on the smaller side nowadays clans compared to Hawiye/Daarood. Surely it must of been something more than "...hawiya once again attacked their own brothers and nearly massacred all of ajuuran."

The ajuraan (Gareen) werent actually that big as a clan .is the alliance they had with the hawiye ,dir and rx that made their population seem big .d00fars will say anything to discredit our history and accomplishments. "Oww you killed your brothers " ..
I cant belive one of these d00fars on here once tried to actually claim the first president Aden cadde because his wife was Mj :mjlol:

SlimFarax

Sheegatoslayer
@Reiko @Karim I don't know why y'all are arguing, just mention Yusuf Ali Keenadiid. One MJ with delusions of grandeur and a few musketeers should do the trick with these internet warriors

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts