6000 Somali troops from Eritrea will be arriving within weeks

tuuna are known for isis activities.
Horta you are obsessed with Somalia when you are a Kenyan citizen. We will be killing Bantus/Somalis and any other traitors we find along the way.

Reer Tuna support FGS 100% and the notion of Somalia unlike y'all with Stockholm syndrome.

Alshabab will be cleared from JL, SWS and then we will begin arresting the fifth column traitors.

Horta you are obsessed with Somalia when you are a Kenyan citizen. We will be killing Bantus/Somalis and any other traitors we find along the way.

Reer Tuna support FGS 100% and the notion of Somalia unlike y'all with Stockholm syndrome.

Alshabab will be cleared from JL, SWS and then we will begin arresting the fifth column traitors.
You are the one that is obssessed with Somalia politics when you are langaab tuuna from SL.

Tuunas are the biggest terrorist hiding in Galgalo and that is the reason PL has been cleansing them.

I am from Jubbaland and is not a breakaway republic. You are the lama oyaan daroods that are mentally abused by Isaaq. That is why even farmajo said he cant save you.

Why would Eritrea waste 5 thousand mercenaries fighting eelaay terrorists. I heard tplf captured Weldiya and soon about to take major Amhar cities :mjohreally:

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
tuuna are known for isis activities.
I'm not "tuuna" and no one in their right mind tolerates terrorists causing havoc in their state. I commend PL securing the peace in their state. Just as I support GM and KG.

I get why you're mad because your kikuyu masters will have no excuse to stay in Somalia once kebab are defeated.

The fat paychecks for the ugali leaching from the UN as "peace keeping" would end.

Jaale

Towradatan Barakaysan
I also find it funny that people would support foreign mercenaries in their bunkers but object to SNA who are actually the ones fighting Shabaab at the cost of their lives.

Trending