6000 Somali troops from Eritrea will be arriving within weeks

This is probably to secure election sites.
6k trained troops is huge news when we are fighting a force of max 10k.

We already have 5k elite troops(Danab + Gorgor). 6k will allow allow us more leeway . Operation Badbaado 1 was carried out in 2020, this next operation will push deep into the Alshabab heartland.

6k trained troops is huge news when we are fighting a force of max 10k.

We already have 5k elite troops(Danab + Gorgor). 6k will allow allow us more leeway . Operation Badbaado 1 was carried out in 2020, this next operation will push deep into the Alshabab heartland.

After that documentary showed incompetency of special forces I have far more faith in Eritrea than Danab.

Yet to see Gorgor in action but Danab was such a let down.

After that documentary showed incompetency of special forces I have far more faith in Eritrea than Danab.

Yet to see Gorgor in action but Danab was such a let down.
It didnt show anything lol, it was a routine search by Danab from false info.

Danab has won every single battle with Alshabab and are trained by US. Gorgor are good as well and equipped with Turkish equipment.

These Eritrean troops went through 3 years of training(highest ever) and are yearning for a fight. In the next few months we should see a heavy release of energy.

Diaspora ambassador

''Dagaalka gala'' Garaad Jaamac Garaad Cali
VIP
I’d rather have al-shabaab train them then Eritrea. Now this is an excuse to send these young folks to fight for endf or edf since they helped us train them.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

you want our soldiers to be trained by the enemy they are supossed to fight.

walle this is one of the reasons why i support PIM there is no common sense.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
I’m not serious warya, I’m just showing my hatred for Ethiopia and Eritrea to the fullest.

I be trolling too walaal kkkkkk.

On a more serious note can't we push al shabaab to the amhara and tigraynian province's. Let them fight tplf too kkkkkk.

They are kafiirs at the end of the day. The shabaab emirate of tigrinya kkkkkk

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
I be trolling too walaal kkkkkk.

On a more serious note can't we push al shabaab to the amhara and tigraynian province's. Let them fight tplf too kkkkkk.

They are kafiirs at the end of the day. The shabaab emirate of tigrinya kkkkkk
Al-shabaab only goal is to make it a living hell for all somalis. Some claim that they attack gaals and ajanabi’s like Kenyans but that’s wrong. Majority of the time they attack cities like mandera, garissa, and wajir which are 99% in habited by somalis.

digaagjecel

SSpots starting point guard
Eritrea what’s the beef with them
So many Eritreans died so somalis could suffer in ddsi and Somalia. We’ve helped them at their lowest and they repay us with killing our women and children. You can never trust these back stabbers.

Diaspora ambassador

VIP
Al-shabaab only goal is to make it a living hell for all somalis. Some claim that they attack gaals and ajanabi’s like Kenyans but that’s wrong. Majority of the time they attack cities like mandera, garissa, and wajir which are 99% in habited by somalis.

I know they also get their orders from Gaalo. We gotta rebrand them and use them as cannon fodder. Force 'm to go to Nairobi and Addis Ababa. Bomb them too. Kkkk

Trending

Latest posts