6 years of marriage and no kids -- would you leave her?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Duchess

HRH Duchess of Puntland, The Viscount of Garoowe
VIP
what plan? :childplease:

man was put on earth to procreate not "create plans".

every dude wants to see what his offspring will look like and if she can't provide that, all the best to her, but its onto the next.

So circumstance doesn't matter? She's young and in school. She can have kids but obviously she needs to finish school first and that's exactly what she was doing. She was in her final year when he decided to get married to a second wife.

waraabe

Your superior
Women shouldn't tolerate being a second or third wife, it's 2016 and I don't care about the whole Islam allows it shid. I am not allowing anyone one in my immediate family to go through this

So circumstance doesn't matter? She's young and in school. She can have kids but obviously she needs to finish school first and that's exactly what she was doing. She was in her final year when he decided to get married to a second wife.

oh. So she can have kids. :ehh:

then i'd wait. That nigga sounds like a naag. Ole "you ain't givin me attention" nigga :hova:

let her do her thing, finish up, put her on birth control for awhile, enjoy that tight thang for sometime then let her pop out kids after.

c-section though. :ufdup:

If I'm marrying to two or three wives, I will always consent my wife first to ask her if she's okay with it. If she accepts then hooray, if she doesn't well too bad and I won't marry because she said so. It all about consent and trust, from the wedding day you belong to her and she belongs to you equally!

Hubble

VIP
What's the education level of his new wife? This guy went after the first wife when she was just a child and I'll bet he had no idea she'd go to university and be independent. He probably wants someone who literally can't survive without him so he can always have the upper hand in the marriage. He's not divorcing her because it's the only thing he has power over. It's his way of punishing her and showing who's boss. He's an insecure prick.

Mercury

Ha igu daalinee dantaada raac
VIP
Clearly this guy is only thinking about his needs and problems what happened to respecting and caring for your wife?

If I couldnt get kids I'd probably be disheartened but I would still not divorce her or get a 2nd wife for that matter to me, Marriage is a life-long union- companionship

I mean whoever wants to marry just for children should find someone with the same mindset.

Otherwise, you just divorced a woman who thought you'd be there for her, when both grow white hair and start losing eyesight

That is heartless, in my opinio

But really....marriage is about the future, so if all you can think of at the start is kids, then try to think ahead 50 years, and whether you'd still like to be with that person.

6 years!! What a callous man. He could have at least discussed it with her before gallanting off to marry another woman behind her back. If plans change, you discuss it!

I've been married 7 years and no kids but I've been on birth control and it's something we have sat down and discussed together. I think the pressure got to him, so many people will constantly ask you why you don't have kids yet. They make you feel like there is something wrong with you. 'Cause if you are Somali or from any other ethnic minority group you are expected to make babies straight away, preferably within the first year. Never mind your plans, or Qadr.

Zayd

Habar Magaadle
6 years??

1qPm2oJFSuWOI4rtFx06_Confused%20Ice%20Cube.gif

He waited 6 years for her too. I find this alone impressive. He obviously cared enough to wait but probably gave in to family pressure in the end.

Bielsa

Free Wi-Fi > Free Palestine
VIP
I don't want any children anyway. I may succumb to pressure from xaaska, who knows.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending