5 sub clans of Hawaadle make a peace deal with Al-Shabab

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
@Removed Imagine speaking Amharic in my home nation and kissing xabeshi rings, could never be me.

how do you like this jigjiga church, I hear it’s a hit with the locals :mjlaugh:
View attachment 251899
We border eachother but you have to go to an Amhara minority at a church go ask Jeesow Qowmul Luud about us :icon twisted:
It’s Probably headed by the local Arch-bishop of Jijiga. The dhoqon cagdheers gave jijiga to Christianity

I know a Hawiye isnt talking about giving up cities. Every video of your clan capital in Ethiopia is in Oromo now :liberaltears:
Dont even get me started on this…
The guy is definitely not MJ. I realised that as well. I’m guessing he’s one of those midgaans that live in Puntland. Focking galgala boon he is. I can tell
So afraid of another qabiil they have to start attacking Madhibaan :heh:

We border eachother but you have to go to an Amhara minority at a church go ask Jeesow Qowmul Luud about us :icon twisted:

I know a Hawiye isnt talking about giving up cities. Every video of your clan capital in Ethiopia is in Oromo now :liberaltears:

Why would I be afraid to attack another qabil mr cagdheer? Don’t let one time prime minister position fool you. You are not a clan to be feared when your the subject of Kenya and Midget xabeshis. The man is not MJ or even darood for that matter. He is most definitely one of those discriminated clans that people hide and lie about. It isn’t hard to tell

Last edited:
Why would I be afraid to attack another qabil mr cagdheer? Don’t let prime minister position fool you. You are not a clan to be feared when your the subject of Kenya and Midget xabeshis. The man is not MJ or even darood for that matter. He is most definitely one of those discriminated clans that people hide and lie about. It isn’t hard to tell
Subject of kenya and xabesha? Ogadens has been fighting amhara n kufars hence u know ab sayidka AUN but ur heroes are Aidid and Ali mahdi who killed muslims imagine. In xamar u have amisom who are playing with ur daughters in Xalane meanwhile not a single Madow or xabasha has married into Ogaden, go ogadenia barely anyone speaks Amhara you however will speak swahili very soon. Then you compare Ogaden living standards in Kenya n the power they hold to how hawiyo have been living past 30 yrs even ur own kins run to Slei.

1991 onwards really fucked Somalia with isaaq n hawiyo gaining power is like gypsies taking over Poland. I pray to god once ogaden take over Kenya we push for Ogadenia to gain independence n form our own country with jubbaland. Landhere Ogaden no wonder we hold 65% off all Somali territory.

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP

When will the capital of Jubaland be freed from AS dhoqon cagdheerow

convincation

Soomaali waa Hawiyah Iyo Hashiyah
VIP
It will be freed when Sayidka wants my Dameer from North Mogadishu
Don’t go off topic dhoqon cagdheerow. My land is free whilst yours is occupied by Shabab, KDF, Xabashi, Amisom and everything in between. There isn’t a single place in Africa where Ogaden are free

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
Don’t go off topic dhoqon cagdheerow. My land is free whilst yours is occupied by Shabab, KDF, Xabashi, Amisom and everything in between. There isn’t a single place in Africa where Ogaden are free
nigga it was you that extended ANISOM ATMIS occupation.
Embarrassing you can't even secure your own land without Ugandans/Burundi holding your nuts smh.
20230129_160613.jpg

Embarrassing you can't even secure your own land without Ugandans/Burundi holding your nuts smh.View attachment 252005
KDF take care of you in kismaayo. Amxaaro control you in Ethiopia and Kenyan bantus are stepping on your neck in Kenya. Atmis are due to leave in a year but your people will be subjects of Ethiopia and Kenya for a very very long time. This is the reality

Jungle

VIP
It will be freed when Sayidka wants my Dameer from North Mogadishu
Sad, you are a lightweight in somali politics Marehan la dood doqonkiiyow cagta dheer. Here you wanna argue with Abgaal who made you pm and it wasn't because you hold some sort of weight or a decision maker within darood. I really do hope your first PM stays for the full term lol

Embarrassing you can't even secure your own land without Ugandans/Burundi holding your nuts smh.View attachment 252005
You another cagdheer? A bit rich coming from you this amisom talk whenkenya is whats keeping you in kismaayo from I've heard @cow @TekNiKo :cosbyhmm:

Removed

Gif-King
VIP
The topic was Xawaadle but Dameers were never good with language.

Atmis is still present in Hawiye land as is Shabab. I really cant understand how primitive your brain is to continually use insults that apply directly to yourself :what:
KDF take care of you in kismaayo. Amxaaro control you in Ethiopia and Kenyan bantus are stepping on your neck in Kenya. Atmis are due to leave in a year but your people will be subjects of Ethiopia and Kenya for a very very long time. This is the reality
What type of animal faans about something he hasnt done yet. A Dameer apparently
04E8BBCA-9C33-4FC1-819D-BCE130C9DB68.jpeg

The topic was Xawaadle but Dameers were never good with language.

Atmis is still present in Hawiye land as is Shabab. I really cant understand how primitive your brain is to continually use insults that apply directly to yourself :what:

What type of animal faans about something he hasnt done yet. A Dameer apparently
View attachment 252006
I’m not faaning. ATMIS are due to leave Somalia by December 2024 as i believe HSM will be able to meet the requirements set. But you will always be under Ethiopia and Kenya. This is just the truth. There is no set date for your people to be freed from modern day occupation. It’s quite frankly eternal. Are you even a Somali national Horta?

tyrannicalmanager

pseudo-intellectual
i'm managing and regulating the KDF
Sad, you are a lightweight in somali politics Marehan la dood doqonkiiyow cagta dheer. Here you wanna argue with Abgaal who made you pm and it wasn't because you hold some sort of weight or a decision maker within darood. I really do hope your first PM stays for the full term lol

You another cagdheer? A bit rich coming from you this amisom talk whenkenya is whats keeping you in kismaayo from I've heard @cow @TekNiKo :cosbyhmm:
Did MX kick us out of Afmadow and bring us to ethiopia in 2022?
they are in ceelwaaq kenya not ceelwaaq somalia. as for siyad barre you ungratful danyeer he was the one that brought you from ethiopia to afmadow. and in 2022 we will take you from afmadow back to ethiopia.

Last edited:

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP

Do you expect me to cheerlead for you Apegaal boy?

A98A6434-A9B0-4CA4-8977-75D77E963332.jpeg

Subject of kenya and xabesha? Ogadens has been fighting amhara n kufars hence u know ab sayidka AUN but ur heroes are Aidid and Ali mahdi who killed muslims imagine. In xamar u have amisom who are playing with ur daughters in Xalane meanwhile not a single Madow or xabasha has married into Ogaden, go ogadenia barely anyone speaks Amhara you however will speak swahili very soon. Then you compare Ogaden living standards in Kenya n the power they hold to how hawiyo have been living past 30 yrs even ur own kins run to Slei.

1991 onwards really fucked Somalia with isaaq n hawiyo gaining power is like gypsies taking over Poland. I pray to god once ogaden take over Kenya we push for Ogadenia to gain independence n form our own country with jubbaland. Landhere Ogaden no wonder we hold 65% off all Somali territory.

Jubba Land does not belong to Ogadens it is documented when you Guys crossed the river, Ajuuraan are the rightful people of that land, your Lands are mainly in Kenya and Ethiopia.

1. The Ogaden (Awlihan, Muqaabul, Bartire, Mohamed Zubeir) First crossed from the east to the west side of the Juba river in 1865. They managed to control some pastoral lands after conflicts with the Oromos in Ethiopia " The Oromos were weakened by Small pox epidemic and allowed the Ogaden to defeat them and push them out of border areas, areas which Ajuuraan held them to after defeating them many times as Oromos tried to capture all of the Jubbas,

Thank God for the Ajuuraan people because without them we would be having the same issues in Ethiopia with Oromos attack and capturing Somali lands.

2. The MJ Harti settlement in Kismayo dates came not long after the Ogadens in 1880s roughly around 20 years.

- MJ Harti first arrived as traders from north-east Somalia and settled in Kismayo.
- The main Harti group to settle in the town were Majeerteen traders from Ras Hafuun, who were known as 'Hafuuni'.
- There was alot of Conflicts between the Mj's, Osman Mahmoud and the Ali Suleiban Majeerteen, led many of the Ali Suleiban to migrate to Kismayo.
- Further migrations by the Issa Mahmoud and the Dolbahunte took place during the wars of the Sayid Abdulla Hassan.

Ajuuran has been in Jubbaland Before most Clans Migrated.

Jubbland Should be Shared Amongst

Ajuran
Geledi
Garre
Ogadeni (Awlihan, Muqaabul, Bartire, Mohamed Zubeir)
Galjaal
Sheikal,
Xawadle
Harti (Majeerteen, Warsengeli, Dolbahunte)
Biyamal (Dir)
Bantu
Tuuni

Jubbas are not owned by OG

Removed

Gif-King
VIP

“Marehan la dood” then goes on to beg Marexaans for support. I remember when Cheese freed you from being stateless, loyal dameers were so happy :ahh:

Even worse, “Lightweight”, like this isnt the same guy who used to calaacal about his kids in Generals. I couldnt believe my eyes when you started replacing @Mckenzie :drakewtf:
Do you expect me to cheerlead for you Apegaal boy?

View attachment 252008
:heh: