$4.3 million Barawe airport

Hassan Garguute Buldanana

#Puntlandfirst. #PIM
VIP
1651712952217.jpeg

cow

VIP
I remember N&N cheerleaders trying to convince me that there was a concrete runway under the sand.
:mjhaps:

You act like you are a learned man but your no different then galmudug-state.

You fully know that N&N had nothing to do with this project. This was funded by EU and the implemented by a western company who used local resources.

the Somali government was neither handed any money nor build the airport.

repo

Bantu Liberation Movement
VIP
It was a classic, I remember all the excuses like it was yesterday. This was an N&N project and it was opened by the prime minister Kheyre. They only denied involvement when it became embarrassing.

gRgdoEd.jpg

Based

VIP
It was a classic, I remember all the excuses like it was yesterday. This was an N&N project and it was opened by the prime minister Kheyre. They only denied involvement when it became embarrassing.

gRgdoEd.jpg
Literal monkies in suits hhh look at those idiots holding up the sign. How embarassing

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

gRgdoEd.jpg
Typical southern Somalis.

Thegoodshepherd

Galkacyo iyo Calula dhexdood
VIP
@Maxamed bin Harti @FBIsomalia @repo
All jokes aside, this should make everyone very pessimistic about the prospects of federalism in the south. These states may not be viable in the future.

It is difficult to see how Koonfur Galbeed will ever have enough isku duubni to actually function as a federal state independent of Xamar. The level of cutlural, linguistic & economic diversity in Koonfur Galbeed is greater than in all of the rest of Somalia put together.

Federalism may be good for Puntland & Somaliland, and simultaneously, a disaster for the south.

Libaax-Joore

Beesha haplogroup e-by8081
VIP
All jokes aside, this should make everyone very pessimistic about the prospects of federalism in the south. These states may not be viable in the future.

It is difficult to see how Koonfur Galbeed will ever have enough isku duubni to actually function as a federal state independent of Xamar. The level of cutlural, linguistic & economic diversity in Koonfur Galbeed is greater than in all of the rest of Somalia put together.

Federalism may be good for Puntland & Somaliland, and simultaneously, a disaster for the south.
Habibulaha said abdullahi dani radiyallahu anhu

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP

Why is hard in south? Because Somalia capital in south since hundred years was xamar Those clans used to be rule by one ruler. PL was kingdom before colonize and isaaq british used to rule them.

The only way is hybrid system.

This is the worst project I've ever seen , I've seen this so called airport first hand ,
Its utter embarrasing to called it an airport .
Reer lower shabelleh got finnesed by kheyrlawe, EU,farmajos cousins in Kenya and laftagreen even tho he received pennies from this .

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Garowe online ? really, take this news at your own peril, that doesn't even look like the runway but the entrance of the airport terminal.

@cow N&N used this airport as PR I remember it clearly, at least they build something there, in Caabudwaaq the destroyed everything only to not build anything and make fake promises.

I got an experience in construction, basically hotels in Somalia cost 1-4 million to build and they are at least multiple stories, this looks like something built on a 45k budget.

Yusuf M

PuntExit

I think Somalia should adopt the Canadian model. Where stable governable regions such as PL operates as a fully autonomous/confederacy provinces and any region below PL should operate as a territory receiving instructions from Xamar or a wild wild west type of entity.

Trending