3 days after calling 4 peace Marehan broke the treaty and killed 7 Ogaden civilians

cow

VIP
Yesterday so called war was fake. Today they ambushed a nomad family, injured 1 guy and killed a camel.

We’re waiting patiently for proof and numbers.

They attacked Ogadens & Liyu police so their entire clan is Fair Game. The coward militias ran off to Balanbale so the entire Marehan refugees will be marked for target. I think that’s a better solution because these illegal refugees enable the terrorists. The sooner they are evicted and rerouted the better 👍

Marehan illegal refugees fled from Fadhigaraadle town. The Makaahiil natives and local fighters who were displaced have now returned to their homes. The illegal refugees are screaming Tolaayay yaa Mareexaan ah @Dalalos_ibn_Adali
:mjkkk:
IMG_5866.jpeg

cow

VIP
Marehan illegal refugees fled from Fadhigaraadle town. The Makaahiil natives and local fighters who were displaced have now returned to their homes. The illegal refugees are screaming Tolaayay yaa Mareexaan ah @Dalalos_ibn_Adali
View attachment 293605

He is saying you are using ethiopian government resources to attack a sub sub sub clan of mx.

Shisheeye ku nool. Fulay foqol fulay. A sub sub sub clan has made you scream mama ethiopia please help me.

He is saying you are using ethiopian government resources to attack a sub sub sub clan of mx.

Shisheeye ku nool. Fulay foqol fulay. A sub sub sub clan has made you scream mama ethiopia please help me.

So you are saying that you can’t defeat militias armed with Girinoof & RPG while you have Zuugs & Technicals

The same Mama Ethiopia does not trust to give me tanks and armored vehicles they give to Afar & Oromo region because they know we will use it against them in the future if given the chance

You guys have the same weapons as us but you are cowards & Langaab and will soon be exposed

😂😂

Last edited:

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
View attachment 293605
What did I tell you from the start ? its literally one Jifo called Warsame Diini that you have all ganged up on.
-OG Hiil against Rer Warsame
-DDS state terrorism against Rer Warsame
-You are even attempting to use Ethiopian federal troops against Rer Warsame

Meanwhile all Rer Warsame Diini have done in terms of calaacal is call for peace, and your attachment there call for help from Rer Dalal. Mind you Dalal Diini is brother of Warsame Diini.

Rer Farah Ugas (MX) is same age as Rer Warfa(Rer Cabdille,OG)
Diini is sone of Farah is same age as Magan son of Warfa

Warsame is son of Diini is is fighting against state level Liyuu, and multiple Ogaden clans since this Liyuu is just a shaati you can put on and take off, behind the scenes we know its primarily Rer Cabdille and Gumcadle.

You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

Urur Samaale

1. Anti DDS because its Darood maamul
2. You are terrorist Alshaydaan
3. DDS is Darood land and you are refugees
4. You love when Darood fight each other shamelessly do iskudir even though you are much older than Darood we have superior numbers.

DDS is Ogaden Maamul not Darood get your facts right. Go make your own Maamul in Galnus we do not represent you.

Sax Galnus qeyb kamid ah waa Darood, infact majority of Alshabab free Galnus is Darood.
Ogadena waa Darood oo ma ahan South sudanese you dumb fucker.

Why do you bring up Darood when your in need of defense? Stop bringing up Darood you Langaab Fock. I piss on Darood. I only know Ogaden/Absame. I don’t need Darood so stop claiming my people & land using Daroodnimo.

Abaq

VIP
Ninkii soo joog laga waayo, soo jiifaa lagaa helaa. Shilaabo has been a cesspit for too long, time for a deep clean. First Mx refugees then the red eyed squatters in Lababaar

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Why do you bring up Darood when your in need of defense? Stop bringing up Darood you Langaab Fock. I piss on Darood. I only know Ogaden/Absame. I don’t need Darood so stop claiming my people & land using Daroodnimo.
I bring up Darood because that Hutu in the thread, I have no issue with Daroods like you and cow going at it, hell I might even join for some Long foot barbecue.

As for me claiming your people and land, I did no such thing, you are Cagdheer and I am MX. You are actually the one claiming my land Fadhigaradle and you are known for claiming my people as well. Its actually unique culture of Cagdheer to claim people, there are OG who lived with us for centuries nobody claims them they are OG, but if a MX lives with OG for 2 decades asagoo nool baa la sheeganaya your nasabiyad is flimsy adiga xitaa yaa og inaa tahay MX la sheegtay.

Ninkii soo joog laga waayo, soo jiifaa lagaa helaa. Shilaabo has been a cesspit for too long, time for a deep clean. First Mx refugees then the red eyed squatters in Lababaar

Garasle,Fadhigaraadle, Laascaanood back into the hands of the natives. Next Labobaar inshallah.

IMG_5875.jpeg