3,100 yr old remains from Tanzania resemble modern Cushites/Horners

Status
Not open for further replies.
Bantus are taking over everywhere. Even Mauritania which used to be majority arab/berber is now majority bantu (descended from imported slaves). The Birth rates in Bantu countries are higher than anywhere else and bantu populations can be found in every corner of the world. The world is getting BLACKED kkkkkkkk

VIP
Bantus are taking over everywhere. Even Mauritania which used to be majority arab/berber is now majority bantu (descended from imported slaves). The Birth rates in Bantu countries are higher than anywhere else and bantu populations can be found in every corner of the world. The world is getting BLACKED kkkkkkkk

ka iska jooji naaya

Agent 47

21st Divsion of Somali National Army
If the Bantu Somalis go to war with the Somalis, there is nothing stopping the AU (Bantu community) from supporting them for sovereignty and taking our best lands
Maybe it will unite the 68 IQ having zombies:manny:

And who knows, Kenya probably sends hundred thousands of Bantus to south Somalia so they can annex south Somalia or declare a Bantu country in south Somalia. The Kenyans train a lot of Bantus in Jubaland state of south Somalia who Kenya borders. The amisom Kenyans trained thousands.

Watch the first seconds of this video:farmajoyaab:

I will read it later , but we can please limit the amount Somali-Bantu phobia verbal diarrhoea in history/scientific threads . You guys focked up the whole thread .

news article: https://phys.org/news/2017-09-ancient-human-dna-sub-saharan-africa.html

study: http://www.cell.com/cell/fulltext/S0092-8674(17)31008-5

@Bahal @AbdiJew @sophisticate @Grant and others.

What a joke that Bantus in Somalia try to claim they lived there before us, when ancient bones from Tanzania don't even relate to Bantus!

''native'' Bantus to Somalia is a total hoax and anti-science.

Whoever said bantus in Somalia
Were native? What drugs are
They on?

:mjlol: They are ex slaves,
They haven't been in the south
For more than 100 -120 years
At the most!

If It wasn't for the colonists
messing With us, east Africa
would Look very different. -
very Somali

Even the Kenyans are not
native To east Africa
:susp: We need to
relocate Them like the Israeli's
did with the Palestinians

Bahal

ʜᴀᴄᴋᴇᴅ ᴍᴇᴍʙᴇʀ
VIP
This doesn't even sound far fetched to me. I actually think this will happen. Somalia will become another bantu country like Tanzania and Kenya eventually.

Funnily enough, the SJWnimo that has doomed Europe and America will similarly spell the end of the Somali race if we allow it to spread.

b-but they're f-fellow Muslims, d-dont be racist!!

Until the machetes come out

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha
Funnily enough, the SJWnimo that has doomed Europe and America will similarly spell the end of the Somali race if we allow it to spread.

b-but they're f-fellow Muslims, d-dont be racist!!

Until the machetes come out

Yo 4chan roasting us walahi :mjlol::russ::russ:
sad.png

I don't understand how they are out-breeding us. Isn't the average Somali birth rate like 6 kids per family? How many kids are these people having? :mindblown:

When you occupy the only slither of arable land in the whole of Somalia and you have jungles and rivers protecting you, you can afford to fck all the time and pop out a million babies.

Von

With blood and Iron will we reach the fatherland
24 hour survaillance and tough border security measures is the only saving grace.
yes and give them pills like the Israelis do with the Ethiopians, create a china's movement restriction system for non-citizen of other regions and expand the return home place that the UN/USA funds.

XoosBoos

Hiraab Commander
Ticking time bomb indeed. Their population as a percentage of the total somali population has even increased since the 1960s, Somalis must not normalise relations with the bantus otherwise the delicate somali gene will be diluted and replaced with Bantu genes (another method of the bantu expansion). Something must be done about the bantus in Somalia, we either need to smuggle them back to Tanzania or reconqour middle and lower shabelle from them
Hawiye got them in Middle shabelle. Nothing really to worry about.

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
According to them, they have never been the oppressors - only the victims. I don't even think 99% of bantus know anything about the expansion. They believe they are native to everywhere in Africa and everyone else is a coloniser/mixed. The funny thing is, Somali activists will bend over backwards for these ppl and call out "Somali anti-blackness", but never anti-cushite behaviour from them, and what they are doing to us is 100xs worse (Xenophobia in SA, Amisom rapes, Occupying our land, etc).
I'm not anti-bantu myself, I love all people, but I can't deal with the dishonesty I see from many of them. And I can't deal with the way they make Somalis out to be evil, anti-black oppressors.
redpilled xalimo

giphy.gif

Xooshdheere

how do i use this
you watch that show?:leon:

Status
Not open for further replies.