3,000 Puntite warriors to join Federal Army

Status
Not open for further replies.
The cuqdad level is just :lawd:

Not only did we cause death and destruction all over, apparently appeasement of Mjs from Bare AUN is what led his people to pillage,rape, kill and not even spare the statues /copper wires in xamar. Also, the creation of SNM due to Mjs convincing Bare to ban khat. :mjkkk:

MJ trying to blame USC for a civil war THEY started

That's what I call; PATHETIC

waraabe

Your superior
The cuqdad level is just :lawd:

Not only did we cause death and destruction all over, apparently appeasement of Mjs from Bare AUN is what led his people to pillage,rape, kill and not even spare the statues /copper wires in xamar. Also, the creation of SNM due to Mjs convincing Bare to ban khat. :mjkkk:

@Inquisitive_ is a qabiilest like the mj he hates so much, the only difference is that the mj has the balls to admit his qabyaalad while smooth and his folk don't which leads to what we see on the biyomaal situation

@waraabe

HSM town of Ceeldheere for almost a decade now has been occupied by al-shabab, he didn't even attempt to free it nor even spoke out against it despite the 1000's troops he had, his whole birth place run by al-shabab and his sub-clan waceysle over their regularly cursed him for doing nothing.

Let's not even begin with his Xawaadle Abtiyaal's in Hiiraan whom even publicly held a gathering/protest to curse him, that's his paternal and maternal side cursing him, that single example alone is enough to refute what you wrote above.

It's funny what you just typed because much of your learned people and those in fadhi ku dirir circles accuse HAG of the opposite of what you are saying which I even agree with, our leadership lacks qabyaalad all it did was waste it's time appeasing others, holding useless conferences not even monitoring the corruptions taking place.

While people were dying around Jowhar/central region it was sending the little aid it got for appeasing others. Why do you think the bulk of HAG voted for Farmaajo? the people had enough, they supported initially because of qabiil until they realised it was all a facade. I can carry on with 1000's of examples but won't bore you with them.

@Guysensei

You exposed their hypocrisy brilliantly, the narrative that has been pushed for decades even by AbdiProzac latest shameless book were he resurrect this myth was that all the problems of Somalia was caused by USC, this then switched to HAG soon after, barbarian's against peace loving spiritual Somalis.

The propaganda got to a point were even Europhile orientalist were using this revisionist history, lots of aid to the tune of ten's of millions was sucked by this myth.

These hypocrites forefathers/intellectuals including his own current leader push this narrative everywhere of fake genocide stories inflicted upon them and how they are discriminated second class citizens today, much of the teen girls that got to Europe 90's shamelessly claimed they were raped.

When Sheikh Shariif or any other leader of ours not well versed in their BS goes to Garowe, they sit around like little school girls crying narrating one mythical story after another about genocide, rape, pillaging and looting to the point the poor Abgaal leaders whom don't live near them to know what they are like begin to believe the stories after they see them crying like girls.

Walahi God is my witness, when we met Sheikh Shariif after he showed this tendency my father spent an entire hour giving him history lesson and deprogramming him from this myth which he was shocked about.

That's the shameless types your dealing with her, we didn't even began to fight back until 2000 and today they are finished wallowing in their death spirals, to the point they need blockades to save their elites from being crushed by Mogadishu.

waraabe

Your superior
:hemad:@waraabe yall rebelled over khat?

Nope the reason why SNM rebelled was because the kacaan government were arming anti Ethiopian darod malitias who were then using the weapons to settle tribal scores and target innocent Isaaq nomads in hawd region. Siyaad was asked several times to do something about it but didn't so people faught back

There is no irir, it's a term that hawiye use to turn some Somali against their darod rivals. If there was irir you would be taking biyomaal lands

It was isaaq that was cheerleading for IRIR and begging the USC to join their cause, your clan has for centuries tried to be DIR and fit in with the SAMAALE main stem, from Djibouti to NFD we love our great ancestor first of ANY Sheiks to come too Somalia and spread the DEEN, if ya gotta problem go back to Iraq

@Guysensei

You exposed their hypocrisy brilliantly, the narrative that has been pushed for decades even by AbdiProzac latest shameless book were he resurrect this myth was that all the problems of Somalia was caused by USC, this then switched to HAG soon after, barbarian's against peace loving spiritual Somalis.

The propaganda got to a point were even Europhile orientalist were using this revisionist history, lots of aid to the tune of ten's of millions was sucked by this myth.

These hypocrites forefathers/intellectuals including his own current leader push this narrative everywhere of fake genocide stories inflicted upon them and how they are discriminated second class citizens today, much of the teen girls that got to Europe 90's shamelessly claimed they were raped.

When Sheikh Shariif or any other leader of ours not well versed in their BS goes to Garowe, they sit around like little school girls crying narrating one mythical story after another about genocide, rape, pillaging and looting to the point the poor Abgaal leaders whom don't live near them to know what they are like begin to believe the stories after they see them crying like girls.

Walahi God is my witness, when we met Sheikh Shariif after he showed this tendency my father spent an entire hour giving him history lesson and deprogramming him from this myth which he was shocked about.

That's the shameless types your dealing with her, we didn't even began to fight back until 2000 and today they are finished wallowing in their death spirals, to the point they need blockades to save their elites from being crushed by Mogadishu.

These leaders crying about the USC "crimes" were cheerleading for them during the revolution, having a debate with them will melt away all their arguments who are only supported by fake stories this will reveal that they're only mindless drones fighting for corrupt criminals

waraabe

Your superior
It was isaaq that was cheerleading for IRIR and begging the USC to join their cause, your clan has for centuries tried to be DIR and fit in with the SAMAALE main stem, from Djibouti to NFD we love our great ancestor first of ANY Sheiks to come too Somalia and spread the DEEN, if ya gotta problem go back to Iraq

Isaaq simply told you to free yourself, isaaq doesn't need to beg dir. also where is irirnimo when it comes to biyomaal?

waraabe

Your superior
Although @Inquisitive_ is a qabiilest he is 100% right about mj let's be honest. The day mj call you an Allie is the day you should watch your back. Mj only work for mj interest and history has shown that time and time again.

Isaaq simply told you to free yourself, isaaq doesn't need to beg dir. also where is irirnimo when it comes to biyomaal?

Biyomaal are our brother and neighbours who we have been marrying into for centuries, any injustice done to them I wil vividly oppose even if it's done by my own clan. We have eaten toghether and faced hardships together with them they stood by our sides during the USC days I only have love and respect for them :rejoice:

Just like you believe the mj are cancer I believe reer koonfur can't genuinely be nationalistic. Hawiye will work for hawiye interest and darod will work for darod interest while Isaaq works for the national interest and his resources are shared.

BINGO

Unfortunately that mentally ill person, Inquisitive, thinks we are too stupid to see what he is trying to do here.

Somali clans are motivated by self-preservation and interest. Prior to the colonial powers invading we operated as separate fiefdoms and competed with each other for power, nothing has changed. There is no nationalist clan, that's an oxymoron, the clan operates as a clan unless clan interests align with 'nationalist' goals. Squatting in Mogadishu does not make a mooryaan a nationalist. :ufdup:

Anyone who denies this is a liar or stupid.

BINGO

Unfortunately that mentally ill person, Inquisitive, thinks we are too stupid to see what he is trying to do here.

Somali clans are motivated by self-preservation and interest. Prior to the colonial powers invading we operated as separate fiefdoms and competed with each other for power, nothing has changed. There is no nationalist clan, that's an oxymoron, the clan operates as a clan unless clan interests align with 'nationalist' goals.

Anyone who denies this is a liar or stupid.

Then tell me why do all clans that border majeerteen hate them ? In the galbeed hawiye isaaq dir and Ogaden border each other,RX borders MX and Hawiye, HG borders Ogaden MX in Jubba land but non of these clan hate each other as much as the neighbours of majerteen, their history speaks for themselves , MAJERTEEN are the problem

Then tell me why do all clans that border majeerteen hate them ? In the galbeed hawiye isaaq dir and Ogaden border each other,RX borders MX and Hawiye, HG borders Ogaden MX in Jubba land but non of these clan hate each other as much as the neighbours of majerteen, their history speaks for themselves , MAJERTEEN are the problem

Every single Somali clan that shares a 'border' has had conflicts and "dislikes" each other. Isn't it your beloved HG that is constantly fighting Dir in Central Somalia, in Merca. Marehan in Central Somalia, Majerteen/Leelkasse in Gaalkacyo. You were even fighting Ogaadeen near the border. In one year alone, you were beefing nearly every Somali clan and continue to do so.

There is no other clan in Somalia that has simultaneous wars with other clans. Don't make me post the multiple reports. You are the common-denominator in all Somali wars.

Meanwhile, your MJ boogeyman only has conflicts with HG, who happens to have beef with everyone, even the shushumoow loving cadcads. :ivers:
Get out of here with your pathetic revisionism.

Every single Somali clan that shares a 'border' has had conflicts and "dislikes" each other. Isn't it your beloved HG that is constantly fighting Dir in Central Somalia, in Merca. Marehan in Central Somalia, Majerteen/Leelkasse in Gaalkacyo.

There is no other clan in Somalia that has simultaneous wars with other clans. Don't make me post the multiple reports.

Meanwhile, your MJ boogeyman only has conflicts with HG, who happens to have beef with everyone, even the shushumoow loving cadcads. :ivers:
Get out of here with your pathetic revisionism.

I ain't even HG, and any last bit of respect in the south for the MJs died when they waged war against other Somalis with Ethiopians

Present-day conflicts directly involving angelic nationalistic tribe Habar Gidir

Ogaadeen vs HG

http://markacadey.com/archives/29668

HG burn Dir woman alive

http://shacabkamedia.com/10577/6-ca...ad-beer-jilicsantahay-ama-aad-xaamilo-tahay-/

Shall I continue?

Habar Gidir vs Mareexaan

http://wacaal.com/2014/12/xaaladda-deegaanka-saaxo-ee-gobolka-mudug-ayaa-degan-kadib-10-dhimasho-ah/

Habar Gidir vs MJ and Leelkase in Gaalkacyo

Habar Gidir fights their own HAG brothers Abgaal in Mogadishu

http://mudug24.com/2016/07/11/deg-d...u-dagaalamay-iyadoo-8-ruux-ay-ku-dhaawacmeen/

Shall I continue??

Which other clan is engaged in as many conflicts and hasn't stopped fighting other clans? Now do you understand why Inquisitive and his kind are ranting and raving.
:kanyehmm:

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts