21 Days and Counting, PM Kheyre arselickery tour in Galmudug continuous.

@Lex Luther laangaab waa kala fican yihin. Look at Leelkase gob gob dhalay controlling their district and not fleeing it. Even my clan isn't very large in osman mahmoud but we are gob gob dhalay and we can enter our tuulos and control it. But there is a type of langaab oo aan loo adkaysan karin and that type of laangaab is murusade. He had two historic moments in the civil war. 1. Kuwait which means he was disarmed in a single day. 2. He fled elbur and emptied his last town in galgaduud lol.

You are 100% right and correct, this folks beesha kuwait you mentioned are getting carried away, its farmaajo that brought them in as his in-laws, they won the lottery the day farmaajo was elected, and they will die into irrelevancy after farmaajo is gone.

They came with farmaajo and they will leave with farmaajo, the only clan that will remain and left standing will be those with balls and are powerful, and not those weak langaabs.

Its dog eat dog in Somalia, and those langaabs are fated to be eaten.

Mckenzie

We star in movies NASA pay to watch
VIP
You are 100% right and correct, this folks beesha kuwait you mentioned are getting carried away, its farmaajo that brought them in as his in-laws, they won the lottery the day farmaajo was elected, and they will die into irrelevancy after farmaajo is gone.

They came with farmaajo and they will leave with farmaajo, the only clan that will remain and left standing will be those with balls and are powerful, and not those weak langaabs.

Its dog eat dog in Somalia, and those langaabs are fated to be eaten.

Kheyre is a son of Galmudug, a born and bred reer Ceelbuur. Dadkiisuu la jooga. Say what you want about Murursade but they will not be insulted in front of me or goaded on by a Dhaba.yaco runaway from Eyl aka Doctor Bonkers. Waa curadkii Hawiye and the founders of halganka USC. They introduced Farmaajo into politics when he was a nobody, so why are you giving them undeserved criticism?

When Farmaajo came to Gaalkacyo and Hobyo, i did not see 1 critic say anything but theyre guns blazing when Kheyre visits? Political immaturity.

Kheyre is a son of Galmudug, a born and bred reer Ceelbuur. Dadkiisuu la jooga. Say what you want about Murursade but they will not be insulted in front of me or goaded on by a Dhaba.yaco runaway from Eyl aka Doctor Bonkers. Waa curadkii Hawiye and the founders of halganka USC. They introduced Farmaajo into politics when he was a nobody, so why are you giving them undeserved criticism?

When Farmaajo came to Gaalkacyo and Hobyo, i did not see 1 critic say anything but theyre guns blazing when Kheyre visits? Political immaturity.
@Lex Luther is probably another troll fake account tbh

Trending