21 Days and Counting, PM Kheyre arselickery tour in Galmudug continuous.

Like Minister Cawad said, this has been the longest arselickery tour the PM Kheyre has ever done, nigga is actually going back and forward to every HG Cities in Galmudug, begging for acceptance, he actually thought he had the iljeexs in the bag but so far his money and health has been exhausted while he is jumping loops in appeasement, he is paying them HG's for their support again and again every seconds without results.

Since Yesterday it has been Sacads turn to smash and run on the money bag called Kheyre, nigga has now idea that he has been train ran by the iljeex crew while stupor paying them left and right.

https://www.caasimada.net/odayaasha...o-oo-kheyre-hor-dhigay-3-qodob-oo-xasaasi-ah/

:farmajoyaab: walee ninki waraabaha ah Kheyre gacan bahalow buu galey, nigga has been held almost a month in Galmudug.

upload_2019-7-9_22-28-53.png

Last edited:
Kheyre should stop doing this. Cuz there will be more khilaaf.
This man waa amateur, so far he has wasted his money and time with no input, HG are best when left alone, but the moment a shisheeye enters their affair they will feast on him financially and once he's exhausted financially bankrupt, they will throw him out.

Kheyre is wasting his time.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lex Luther the only shisheeye u will accept is me. Osman Mahmoud ina adeer of Keenadiid. I was the one who created your damn abdillahi issa and everyone u boast about. They rose up under Keenadiid Sultanate, they didn't drop from the sky. So when those southerners say your patriotic, just don't forget to teach them it was a BARI sultan who TAUGHT U also.

Bring me back to Rule HG, I SHOULD BE INVITED TO THE CONFERENCE IN HOBYO. For historic sakes, let an osman mahmoud reign supreme in hobyo and restore HG back to it's glory day.

@Lex Luther the only shisheeye u will accept is me. Osman Mahmoud ina adeer of Keenadiid. I was the one who created your damn abdillahi issa and everyone u boast about. They rose up under Keenadiid Sultanate, they didn't drop from the sky. So when those southerners say your patriotic, just don't forget to teach them it was a BARI sultan who TAUGHT U also.

Bring me back to Rule HG, I SHOULD BE INVITED TO THE CONFERENCE IN HOBYO. For historic sakes, let an osman mahmoud reign supreme in hobyo and restore HG back to it's glory day.
:manny: why not, if you got money to satiate our iljeexs hunger, then come aboard.

Beesha is for sales:win:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:tacky: This level of delusion. Peak.

War bax waryaa, you think people are stupid. Your kheyre can't even walk into his own district ceel-bur, he will enter and find not a single soul anymore. If his own district is like that, he shouldn't ever approach @Lex Luther iyo beel-waynta Habar gedir. Leave HG for me an Osman Mahmoud, your no keenadiid waryaa your afar qoble who turned elbur a once thriving central town into a place no-one lives anymore. If we listened to you, all our towns would become like your elbur.

War bax waryaa, you think people are stupid. Your kheyre can't even walk into his own district ceel-bur, he will enter and find not a single soul anymore. If his own district is like that, he shouldn't ever approach @Lex Luther iyo beel-waynta Habar gedir. Leave HG for me an Osman Mahmoud, your no keenadiid waryaa your afar qoble who turned elbur a once thriving central town into a place no-one lives anymore. If we listened to you, all our towns would become like your elbur.
:abuxyga: go tell that to your mother

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:abuxyga: go tell that to your mother

Just keep silent kiddo, none of my murusade family are from galgaduud, their benadiri and good folks. That's besides the point, your ass would never be PM if it wasn't for Farmajo wife doing 'sixir' on him, so shut ur mouth OK and stop acting like your some big shot talking to smarter clans then yourself who actually control their district like HG, what about your el-bur don't you feel ashamed that you can walk into other people district but can't even go to your own? you have no dhiig waryaa, if you not loyal to your own clan, I doubt your loyal to anyone else is my point let alone a nation. Show your loyalty by FIXING EL BUR not coming to Galkacyo or Cadaado or Dhusomareeb.

HG waxaa lagu caaya 'weligina ma heeshiyan' lakin u as a murusade iska daa heeshish inay beeshina isku imaadan, you can't even control your own little land in elbuur, your like the worst clan in the nation today. U fail to control your territories, not only did u fail to control it, you FLED IT like a fkn langaab.

I am shocked @Lex Luther and @Mckenzie take you serious wallahi as a murusade cause I sure don't.

Just keep silent kiddo, none of my murusade family are from galgaduud, their benadiri and good folks. That's besides the point, your ass would never be PM if it wasn't for Farmajo wife doing 'sixir' on him, so shut ur mouth OK and stop acting like your some big shot talking to smarter clans then yourself who actually control their district like HG, what about your el-bur don't you feel ashamed that you can walk into other people district but can't even go to your own? you have no dhiig waryaa, if you not loyal to your own clan, I doubt your loyal to anyone else is my point let alone a nation. Show your loyalty by FIXING EL BUR not coming to Galkacyo or Cadaado or Dhusomareeb.
:abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga:

Again, use this energy on your hooyo. I'm not interested, you unstable qasaaro.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
:abuxyga::abuxyga::abuxyga:

Again, use this energy on your hooyo. I'm not interested, you unstable qasaaro.

Stop using the hoyo card on me, she hates u galgaduud murusade more then I do. I know u murusades, your despised by the ancient murusade community in banadir. Your seen as backwards and 'jahil' and 'tribal loving piece of shit'. Every district in Somalia today is still in their clan's hand, they may have lost control of it to shabab or some other device, but the people are still there waryaa who own that district. U took the civil war to another level, your the first clan since 91 who fled his historic district, you completely emptied that motherfucker out called EL BUR. Your the only clan who made history in the civil war and got disarmed in a single day 'kuwait'. You seem better off not joining the siyasad game waryaa and go work in that suuq madow hormuud and beg for a few officer positions from duduble guy crying 'reer elbuur baan isla nahay'. Waryaa iga tag murusadow, don't make me go all crazy up in this shit on you.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@embarassing your the lowest clan in Somalia today. You fled your district elbur, it's empty, this hasn't happened to any clan district in Somalia. Some clans may be in a tug of war, divided, or shabab controls it, but the people who own that district are still there. Your the only one who made history YET again by proving a clan CAN FLEE his district in Somalia civil war era. Your like that Marehan c*nt @Dues Ex Machete @Shaolin23 @nine @Creed who fled their ancestoral home of gelinsoor and lost dhusomareeb and so many galgaduud districts in the early 90s. You two are both suited for each other wallahi.

HG at least control their districts waryaa, you shouldn't be punching above your weight you lowly scum murusade

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Lex Luther laangaab waa kala fican yihin. Look at Leelkase gob gob dhalay controlling their district and not fleeing it. Even my clan isn't very large in osman mahmoud but we are gob gob dhalay and we can enter our tuulos and control it. But there is a type of langaab oo aan loo adkaysan karin and that type of laangaab is murusade. He had two historic moments in the civil war. 1. Kuwait which means he was disarmed in a single day. 2. He fled elbur and emptied his last town in galgaduud lol. Not a single gain has been achieved by this clan in the civil war, it's all been catastrophic losses.

The district wasn't fled the town was when the Ethiopian troops took over @DR OSMAN , since then they've returned but it has been AS controlled for political reasons. That itself will be over soon, now stop spazzing out on the forum and go tell your hooyo.

How do you know whether my sub-clan is from Ceelbuur or Benadir btw? Delusional.

Trending

Latest posts