21 civilians killed by drone strike in a village near Afgoye

Jungle

VIP
Hardly suprising. A murusade, elaay and a supposed gaaljecel pushing this sob story narrative. These 3 posters when it suits them also support khawaarij on here. Carry on with the niiko i the faqash echo chamber shameless people.

These 3 qabils also make up the largest number of foot soldiers and suicide bombers in the south

mohamedismail

Reewin. Lixda Gobol ee Maayland unii leh!
Hardly suprising. A murusade, elaay and a supposed gaaljecel pushing this sob story narrative. These 3 posters when it suits them also support khawaarij on here. Carry on with the niiko i the faqash echo chamber shameless people.

These 3 qabils also make up the largest number of foot soldiers and suicide bombers in the south
Kabakutukade isn't any of the 3 qabiils that you mentioned above. He's a Mudulood like you.

Kabakutukade isn't any of the 3 qabiils that you mentioned above. He's a Mudulood like you.
Let him cry bro 😂 Somaliweyne is already karbaashing HSM’s government nonstop on Facebook, TikTok, YouTube etc. This administration will go down in history as the most corrupt and incompetent off them all :pachah1:

Jungle

VIP
Let him cry bro 😂 Somaliweyne is already karbaashing HSM’s government nonstop on Facebook, TikTok, YouTube etc. This administration will go down in history as the most corrupt and incompetent off them all :pachah1:
Cry? You're the one who is doing that in a corner quietly :pachah1:. Yesterday your police chief of howlwadaag was removed you are left with nothing in Xamar orodaa shabab toos u raacaa lol

Cry? You're the one who is doing that in a corner quietly :pachah1:. Yesterday your police chief of howlwadaag was removed you are left with nothing in Xamar orodaa shabab toos u raacaa lol

Hiiraab reshuffling positions in Xamar don’t mean anything 😂

I know you’re crying because you would not have mentioned Murusade on this thread. It has nothing to do with us. It’s like you want us to celebrate the murder of these innocent children by HSM’s government :deadmanny:

Wonyluvr

“la vie en rose🥀 ~”
VIP

don’t bring up qabil bro 😔

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Hiiraab reshuffling positions in Xamar don’t mean anything 😂

I know you’re crying because you would not have mentioned Murusade on this thread. It has nothing to do with us. It’s like you want us to celebrate the murder of these innocent children by HSM’s government :deadmanny:
Horta, why is this nigga making this about Murusade, Marka ay waxba naguma qabanayso :westbrookwtf:cuqdad inay ku jirtana waan ogahay.

Jungle

VIP
Horta, why is this nigga making this about Murusade, Marka ay waxba naguma qabanayso :westbrookwtf:cuqdad inay ku jirtana waan ogahay.
Do you even know what cuqdad means . He is being insincere with his criticism of the govt and just going at HSM all over the place due to qabil

^^ these are facts tho

XuseenS

Guul iyo Gobanimo
Do you even know what cuqdad means . He is being insincere with his criticism of the govt and just going at HSM all over the place due to qabil

^^ these are facts tho
You see, I give credit when it’s due. But you’re the one bringing qabil into this.