2023 will be the year Somalis will be freed from Al Khawarij

ان شاءالله

Happy new year 2023!

There will be less explosions after the liberation of the north and south of Mogadishu specifically Hirshabelle and Lower Shabelle. They can no longer export explosives to Mogadisho and the main cities because they lost their territories near them. their cars that carry explosives will be in danger to go through all these liberated regions. 2023 Xamar people and Gobolada dhexe will be freed and i mean economically and psychologically not only militarily. No more paying taxes for Al khawarij or going to their courts.

Last edited:
i have very high hopes for 2023. I predict Hirshabelle and Galmudug being fully liberated by mid year and that’s when the development and economical prosperity starts flooding in. The two shabelles ( especially Lower shabelle) needs to be firmly under goverment control as well if we want Banadir security to be top notch.

Xawaadle Iyo Abgaal ceebta HSM eey astuuroyaan by making sure, as president, his own tol and reer abti are shabaab free. Have to make sure your backyard is clean first before focusing on the rest of the country. Thank you xawaadle for starting the kacdoon this year :2tjlv3e:

Last edited:

FBIsomalia

True Puntlander
VIP
ان شاءالله

Happy new year 2023!

There will be less explosions after the liberation of the north and south of Mogadishu specifically Hirshabelle and Lower Shabelle. They can no longer export explosives to Mogadisho and the main cities because they lost their territories near them. their cars that carry explosives will be in danger to go through all these liberated regions. 2023 Xamar people and Gobolada dhexe will be freed and i mean economically and psychologically not only militarily. No more paying taxes for Al khawarij or going to their courts.
You mean south Somalia, But its good HAG start to act like civilized people. No more ina-adeer when it comes to peace. Shot them in the head.

Waxaan rajeyneynaa sanad fiican oo barwaaqo iyo bash bash leh. Khawariijna meeshii lugu arko madaxa ka toogta wacalada nacalad ha ku dhacdee.

:rejoice: 2023 will be the best year for Somalia for the last 32 years.

- Al Shabab wiped out
- Somalia's debt will be canceled
- Massive investment in all sectors
- Lots of new companies opening
- Return of Diaspora

:rejoice: 2023 will be the best year for Somalia for the last 32 years.

- Al Shabab wiped out
- Somalia's debt will be canceled
- Massive investment in all sectors
- Lots of new companies opening
- Return of Diaspora
In sha Allah. And all I have to do is to work hard in the west, save up money. Buy land in the fertile areas and at the beach and build my own desired city.

Trending