2 secessionists involved in the arrest of Coldoon dead within 1.5 year and one hit by stroke

Bohol

VIP
Secessionists wished for Coldoon to die from Covid-19 but they bit the dust themselves one by one. :lol:

1.Former head of Somaliland region police Cabdillahi Fadal Imaan - Dead 1/11/2019 - possible poisoning

2. Former second command of the Somaliland region police Fooxle -Dead - 24/05 2020

3. Former head of the police in Togdheer Axmed Aw Cali Shabeel - Hit by stroke he is vegetable now

1- Taliyahii hore ee ciidanka booliska Soomaalilaand Cabdilaahi Fadal iimaan , wuu geeriyooday , waxa uu geeriyooday 1/11/2019
2- Taliye ku xigeenkii hore ee ciidanka booliska Soomaalilaand Cabdiraxmaan Liibaan Axmed ( Fooxle ) wuu geeriyooday, waxa uu geeriyooday 24/05/2020
3-Taliyihii hore ee qaybta booliska Gobolka Togdheer Axmed aw Cali shabeel waxa ku dhacay qallal ( Faalig) ,waxa uu qallalku ku dhacay 6/01/2020 .

1590507216118.png

Bohol you are exposing your qabilyalaad. How can you be happy about those men dying. It reminds me of you celebration the reer samatar RRU officer being killed by a deranged drugged out reer miiy criminal.

Bohol

VIP
Bohol you are exposing your qabilyalaad. How can you be happy about those men dying. It reminds me of you celebration the reer samatar RRU officer being killed by a deranged drugged out reer miiy criminal.

So it is not qabyalaad when secessionists were wishing Covid-19 on Coldoon? gtfo. :mjlaugh:

So it is not qabyalaad when secessionists were wishing Covid-19 on Coldoon? gtfo. :mjlaugh:
Those who wished Covid19 on Coldoon or anyone for the matter are sick individuals, however don’t try to put the action of few individuals on whole nation.

Remember though we all know what sick individual you are too as we see what you post on here day after day, you literally have no shame whatsoever.

Bohol

VIP
Those who wished Covid19 on Coldoon or anyone for the matter are sick individuals, however don’t try to put the action of few individuals on whole nation.

Remember though we all know what sick individual you are too as we see what you post on here day after day, you literally have no shame whatsoever.

Abaayo why would anyone feel sorry for the 3 rats (2 dead and 1 hit by stroke) who jailed
countless innocent people not to mention how many people their police department injured
/killed in Hargeisa?

You mean the same qabilyalaad that those middle age dudes do by bullying those abbarso kids and call them "qomaluud" on social media. In addition, i agree with baboon that the people have said statements about coldoon and covid 19 is sick and reprehensible. But, i can see the double sided coin of the qabilyalaada that is naked and obivous.

Last edited:
Abaayo why would anyone feel sorry for the 3 rats (2 dead and 1 hit by stroke) who jailed
countless innocent people not to mention how many people their police department injured
/killed in Hargeisa?
Still does not change the fact that you are one very sick individual and go seek some help before it’s too late.

Bohol

VIP
Still does not change the fact that you are one very sick individual and go seek some help before it’s too late.

Abaayo don't project the only sick person here is the one defending criminals who died.:comeon:

Fooxle was responsible for shooting a 17 year old kid in Hargeisa.

@the HA sheegad wished covid on Coldoon un a recent thread. Secessionis Isaaq dont wish illnesses their unionist brothers and vice versa. Coldoon and other unionistd should have atleast one of the 3 political parties. We cant do that if Coldoon or others join FGS.

Coldoon should stay and show why seperationism and isolatiomism are bad policies

The sheegad @HA sheegad 2 wished covid on Coldoon un a recent thread. Secessionis Isaaq dont wish illnesses their unionist brothers and vice versa. Coldoon and other unionistd should have atleast one of the 3 political parties. We cant do that if Coldoon or others join FGS.

Coldoon should stay and show why seperationism and isolatiomism are bad policies

When did i say that ina abti....... war beenta iska deh reer abtiyo. I suggest you remove that statement because its slanderous. You either get that supposed thread which i have made or delete that accusation. I dont like slandetous people.

Last edited:

Trending

Latest posts