2 Qatar sponsored HAG groups battle over Somalia: Damul Jadiid vs N&N

So we all know that Qatar bought HSM's way into power through the Aynte Senior connection. There are also allegations that Farmaajo and Khayre are Qatar's puppets.

Which brings me to this thought;

Is HAG just pretending to be upset with N&N? Did Farmaajo/Khayre go rogue and upset the Qatar/HAG group?

Khayre to me, seems like a very strong HAGist, what with his blatant ignoring of Garacad port, trying to buy off HG and trying hard to find funding for Garacad.

In addition, Farmaajo keeps trying to destroy Puntland and Jubbaland, thus seemingly following HAG's agenda.

Thoughts??

1. Are N&N/Damul Jadiid two wings on the same HAG bird?

What is HAG?

HAG is the political wing of the former Hawiye clan militia USC, their think tank is "allegedly" the group called "THE HERITAGE GROUP".

First it was USC, then they bought cimaamado and called themselves ICU, now they are HAG in secret but openly call themselves Damul Jadiid or N&N.

HAG political agenda:

1. HAG wants to steal Daarood land, North Mudug and place it under the Hawiye Galmudug. They have been trying to steal North Mudug since 1991 but have failed, even whilst using "SNA" troops and national funding. (HSM's era attack of Galkacyo)
  2. HAG wants Mogadishu to be a federal state AND the Capital city of Somalia.
  3. Finally, HAG has taken over the national army and ALL the Federal jobs which were supposed to be shared under the 4.5 power sharing agreement.

Since HAG has realised they cannot ethnically cleanse Daarood, they are trying to undermine us politically and have adopted the Marehan clan to achieve their goals. You'll notice that HAG loves using Marehan PMs and President (Farmaajo) to achieve their aims.

Marehan, is happy as long as they're allowed back in Mogadishu and can steal Kismaayo.

Your commentary was informative but can we please stop mentioning Marehan? There not relevant nor are they even a threat. Don't you think you're degrading yourself when you mention them?

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Your commentary was informative but can we please stop mentioning Marehan? There not relevant nor are they even a threat. Don't you think you're degrading yourself when you mention them?
Savage post :pachah1:

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
So obsessed with one clan these people are fools these people are just ordinary hard working muslim somalis the amount of hate on them is disgusting

So I can mention Hawiye but not Marehan? Why?? o_O

Somali clans are political parties, I cannot make informed commentary without mentioning the facts.

The FACT is that HAG likes to use certain clans to undermine other clans? Marehan is the weapon to destroy Jubbaland and they try to use Leelkase to destroy Puntland.

The Heritage Group/Damul Jadiid also tries to use Leelkasse, which is their entrance into Mudug, the Second leader of the Heritage group is a Leelkase Man name in Hashi.

Last edited:
So obsessed with one clan these people are fools these people are just ordinary hard working muslim somalis the amount of hate on them is disgusting

There is a difference between individuals and how clans operate in Somalia at the highest levels.

Unlike other countries in the world, Somalia doesn't have political parties, we have CLANS and CLANS undermine or work with each other and this affects the political climate.

Last edited:
There is a difference between individuals and how clans operate in Somalia at the highest levels.

Unlike other countries in the world, Somalia doesn't have political parties, we have CLANS and CLANS undermine or work with each other and this affects the political climate.
@PuntiteQueen keep applying pressure I luv ur views on Somali politics

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP

Still didn't make sense you said hag wants to take over mudgug why would marehan takeover kismayo when they are darood and already live their

You seem stupid I can't believe your allowed to post this crap in the politics section this should be dumped in the clan section

Still didn't make sense you said hag wants to take over mudgug why would marehan takeover kismayo when they are darood and already live their

You seem stupid I can't believe your allowed to post this crap in the politics section this should be dumped in the clan section

You're not even smart enough to make a civilized comment in response, you tried but then your idiocy and cuqdad kicked in towards the second half. This is the POLITICS section and I made POLITICAL comments.

Btw, aren't you that little pretender who tried to claim Majeerteen but is actually Reer Abo Siyad?

Still hurt that I exposed you? Boohoooo, stay away from my topics sheegato. :ftw9nwa:

Last edited:

Karim

I could agree with you but then we’d both be wrong
HALYEEY
VIP
Am I wrong Karim? Does HAG use or NOT use certain groups to undermine Puntland and Jubbaland?
Actually you're a very informative individual, not sure if you have ties with the Puntland administration or not. Some of your points are valid tbh, HAG's political aspirations is to politically suppress and marginalize the Darod Race but it failed miserably to achieve that impossible goal as of now. But i don't agree with your point of HAG using certain Darod clans like the Marehan as political pawns to achieve it's goal of suppressing Darods, NO. Why?! Because last HAG adminstrations have had Majeerteen PMs too... We can't always expect Majeerteen to be the chosen Darod clan for that position, it WAS a Darod seat Not MJs seat. Farmaajo actually used their tactics by choosing langaab Murusade as PM. He didn't create a conspiracy theory by appointing Murusade PM.

madaxweyne

madaxweyne
VIP
You're not even smart enough to make a civilized comment in response, you tried but then your idiocy and cuqdad kicked in towards the second half.

This is the POLITICS section and I made POLITICAL comments.

See how that works??

Btw, aren't you that little pretender who tried to claim Majeerteen but is actually Reer Abo Siyad?

Still hurt that I exposed you? Boohoooo, stay away from my topics sheegato. :ftw9nwa:
I never claimed mj or abo siyad you must have me confused with someone else either way your posts don't make any logical since at all and I just exposed that

Either way these clan which hunts and hatred over a small sub clan is toxic clan conicpiricay theories should be in the clan section

I never claimed mj or abo siyad you must have me confused with someone else either way your posts don't make any logical since at all and I just exposed that

Either way these clan which hunts and hatred over a small sub clan is toxic clan conicpiricay theories should be in the clan section

Damul Jadiid is fighting N&N, what part of that is a "clan section" worthy topic?

Actually you're a very informative individual, not sure if you have ties with the Puntland administration or not. Some of your points are valid tbh, HAG's political aspirations is to politically suppress and marginalize the Darod Race but it failed miserably to achieve that impossible goal as of now. But i don't agree with your point of HAG using certain Darod clans like the Marehan as political pawns to achieve it's goal of suppressing Darods, NO. Why?! Because last HAG adminstrations have had Majeerteen PMs too... We can't always expect Majeerteen to be the chosen Darod clan for that position, it WAS a Darod seat Not MJs seat. Farmaajo actually used their tactics by choosing langaab Murusade as PM. He didn't create a conspiracy theory by appointing Murusade PM.
Good point farmajo did choose kheyre over abgal hg

You believe Farmaajo was the one calling the shots, I actually believe Khayre is the real power in N&N..

I can see why it looks like a conspiracy theory but Karim, bear in mind, what happened when there were PMs from Puntland.

Garowe I
Garowe II

And countless other efforts to strengthen federalism and thus Puntland by extension. Whenever the PM was NOT from Puntland, we suffered immensely.

You recall how it was when CCC and Gaas were in Mogadishu, compare that to when those other men were PM.

In addition, the behind the scenes movements in West Mudug where HAG likes to use Leelkase to access Northern Mudug to expand Galmudug.

They also gave a cushy position to one of them for their HAG think tank.

I can respect your opinion though but I think I've seen too much not to be concerned.

Trending