18 Positive things going for Galmudug

Its not half but 20%. We don't receive any funding to do so I help send money to my people. This is how we survive. Farmajoo stole all the money. Galmudug hasn't received a penny in four years. At-least we are the second safest state after Puntland. And we did this with no help.

If only the international community gave the money directly to Galmudug rather through Mogadishu than we can be like Somaliland or Puntland.

You seem to really dislike darood bro to the point where one of your 18 points is no darood,

yet you are building hobyo port to hope to take advantage of DDS market and beyond,

you surrounded by kablalax in the west and the north and other daroods in puntland

where will your port serve if I block your trucks coming to DDS market?

after all i dont need another farax with a port, i have khaatumo dry port, i have berbera, bosaso, xamar, kismayo and djabouti, if adis ababa wants to build a port in lamu to serve adis ababa, i have many other somalis competing for me,

do you see how your entire future economically and politically is connected to so called darood bad man ?

can hobyo port really serve a tiny population in galmudug once built? trust me, Garisa has more people than the whole galmudug maybe 4 times

where will your goods go? xamar has one, puntland has one, somaliland, kismayo,

who will you serve and how will you get back those hundreds of millions invested in the port if Absame says i have other port markets to serve me

dont bite the hand that feeds you, darood surrounds you like Russia surrounds Estonia,

If Ogaden are this powerful they wouldn't be fighting bush people over some Kismayo back water town with Kenyan tanks just to stay relevant.

And in Ethiopia you just sing whatever tune your Xabesha masters tell you too. Bruv your weak no wonder why the hunter gatherers believe that they have a chance against you.

I understand you gotta lick Xabesha boot just to survive. Bruv I am HG and we don't bend our knee to no one but Allah.

This is my people, this is who we are and the world knows it They made a hollywood block buster film abt HG.

Last edited:

Zayn

Visionary from Garbaharey
If Ogaden are this powerful they wouldn't be fighting bush people over some Kismayo back water town with Kenyan tanks just to stay relevant.

And in Ethiopia you just sing whatever tune your Xabesha masters tell you too. Bruv your weak no wonder why the hunter gatherers believe that they have a chance against you.

I understand you gotta lick Xabesha boot just to survive. Bruv I am HG and we don't bend our knee to no one but Allah.

This is my people, this is who we are and the world knows it They made a hollywood block buster film abt HG.
Once a mooryan always a mooryan! You are proud about killing Americans who came to help your starving people? Mooryan caqli cambuulo!

I wonder, is Somalia a confederate with clan based republics or is it a federal government?

1595508759478.png

Moryaan boy, Ogaden karbashed and ate buuns and hiraale 3 times with ahmed and hassan turki, they brought in ethiopians in 2008, so we brought in eknyans, do not ever forget that

lick boots? hahahhaa, i own you and piss inside your motuh, dont ever forget what cabdi iley did to galnus, we murked you moryaan kneegrows

as ethiopian kulaha, i control hawiye in DDS and tel them when to sleep,

it took the mighty british empire and western support and then soviet empire and many nations to subdue Ogaden when ever we karbashed habashi,

at least i fought back, and out of the 87 ethnic groups in ethiopia i am only one of its 9 Presidents, guaranteed to me even by the constitution,

yet i own and control buuns and hawiye yaryar langabs who sit behind me,

also do you forget HAG is looked after by monkey soldiers and Ethiopia also secures galnus inside? or did your donkey mind conveniently erase that reality?

ahhaha, langab, the british hated me so much they divded Ogaden lands in 3 nations because at least i was man enough to stand up and fight them from somaliland to Mount kenyan when your people were busy searching for water

Do not ever forget the kenyans are there and it was to counter hate from sheikh sharif who had Ugandians and ethiopians and wanted them used against Ogaden,

but thankfully we took advanagte of our landeernimi,

remember when you bend over to Ethiopia and Ahmed madoobe threatened to shoot them if they land? that is the difference, Ogaden is feared by habashi as he knows i will fight back, they murk you in galnus and control you

warya we will work with the devil if needed, ahmed is too easy on the buuns, they are no issue, we karbahsed hiraale 3 times before and once inside kismayo in 2015 and kicked him back to xamar

and you are under me in DDS and ethiopains are inside galnus land,

donkey moryaan

1595520135941.png

I'd rather be a dameer than a wecel. I'd rather be a mooryaan than see mum get raped by a 100 midget Amhra/ Xabesha. Son you ain't in my level.

In 2006 50, 000 Ethiopians entered the Somali capital and HG were the most instrumental in pushing them back. The Ethiopians quickly withdrew in 2009.
indha-cade.jpg

General Yusuf Indho-Adde - the man who liberated Somalia. Somali's should build a statue for this man.

Galmudug does not have any Ethiopian or AMISOM troops. I don't know why your obsessed and jealous. Allah gave us this land. Go and free your own people in Ethiopia.
Somalia is federal and will soon be confederate. Each majority clan will rule its own region.

Good. ICU/ Hizbul Islam failed. They wanted to release Dahir Aweys. The clan has to distance itself from terrorism. Our future and development depends on it.

Last edited:
I'd rather be a dameer than a wecel. I'd rather be a mooryaan than see mum get raped by a 100 midget Amhra/ Xabesha. Son you ain't in my level.

In 2006 50, 000 Ethiopians entered the Somali capital and HG were the most instrumental in pushing them back. The Ethiopians quickly withdrew in 2009.
indha-cade.jpg

General Yusuf Indho-Adde - the man who liberated Somalia. Somali's should build a statue for this man.

Galmudug does not have any Ethiopian or AMISOM troops. I don't know why your obsessed and jealous. Allah gave us this land. Go and free your own people in Ethiopia.
Somalia is federal and will soon be confederate. Each majority clan will rule its own region.

dameer af xun , insulting mums, that is how you know a garac when he gets so emotional in a debate he resorts to cheap insults, ,

talking to a donkey moryaan is a waste of time, ethiopians gang raped you in galnus and xamar, you bended over freely till Hassan Turki and Ahmed Madoobe woke up HAG and taught them to fight back

how do you claim in your dameer logic that hawiye live in DDS yet are NOT part of ethiopia?

ethiopains look after so called galnus forces from alshabab

loool,

1595543789539.png

If Hassan Turki freed HG from Ethiopia than logic would have it that he should free his own people from 100+ years of Amhara/ Xabesha slavery.Sorry I had to use the word rape but I could think of no better way to describe your people

Rooble44

Bishop of the order of Gacanta Furan βœ‹
If Hassan Turki freed HG from Ethiopia than logic would have it that he should free his own people from 100+ years of Amhara/ Xabesha slavery.Sorry I had to use the word rape but I could think of no better way to describe your people

Why doesn't Ahmad Madobe wage war on Ethiopians and free his brethren who seemed to have developed Stockholm syndrome from years of kufsi, instead he decides to wage war on Farmaajo smh.

Why doesn't Ahmad Madobe wage war on Ethiopians and free his brethren who seemed to have developed Stockholm syndrome from years of kufsi, instead he decides to wage war on Farmaajo smh.
I despise madobe but think logically if you are in the middle of war that you can’t win with al shabab what makes you think he can attack Ethiopia when Mx and al shabab is at war with him

I agree with all and there is more to add! Galmudug is the last place where Somalinimo still exists and traitors aren’t in charge like everywhere else. Galmudug hanolato!

Sometimes I have hope for Somalis and then you realize how retarded Somalis are. You see topics calling out these issues and these same people with their indha adeeg will come running in pointing fingers at others it's no wonder Somalia can't get it's shit together so obsessed with their clans and their clan fiefdoms. Continue to brag on each other but lag against the rest of the world.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
Brother it’s possible to love everyone and succeed. Galmudug is destined to reach the stars and achieve the impossible without putting anyone down. Let us focus on the good :)

Trending