17 year old girl, raped and murdered in Cabudwaaq, Galmudug.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
The guy is apprehended and he is mentally ill, he should had never been out roaming the outskirts of the town in the first place, that poor girl was at the wrong place at the wrong time, this should wake up the people to the fact that mental illness is something that cannot be ignored.
Still doesn't give him the right to launch a inhumane attack as this.
Don't forget, Caabduwaq residents are known to each other, if a imposter comes, they are caught easily. There is a housing for mental people too.

He sliped through the system, and the people wasn't alert. AUN, but someone is needed to be held accountable for this. And no blood money, straight to the pole.

Was he a IDP, or a resident of the city?

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
AUN miskiinta, as a pregnant woman and innocent person she leaves this world as a martyr.

I think crimes like this are an inevitable consequence to women being systemically degraded and dehumanised in Somali society back home. When I go to som north or south I am shocked at the thinly veiled contempt so many men harbour for women. To tackle these crimes we need to elevate the status of women through public and religious education.

Villainess

smooth talk on a rainy summer evening
Ina illahi wa ina ilaahi raajicuun. I feel so bad for the unborn mother and her loved ones. May allah ease their pain

AUN miskiinta, as a pregnant woman and innocent person she leaves this world as a martyr.

I think crimes like this are an inevitable consequence to women being systemically degraded and dehumanised in Somali society back home. When I go to som north or south I am shocked at the thinly veiled contempt so many men harbour for women. To tackle these crimes we need to elevate the status of women through public and religious education.

Absolutely but first, it must be the law of the land.

This country is so sick that they cannot even pass a normal bill to protect girls and women!

Pramila Patten, the Secretary-General’s Special Representative on Sexual Violence in Conflict, wants the Somali Federal Parliament to withdraw the Sexual Intercourse Related Crimes Bill as it breaches international and regional standards relating to rape and other forms of sexual violence.

β€œIf adopted, it would not only represent a major setback for victims of sexual violence in Somalia but would also delay the delisting of any of Somalia’s armed forces from the Secretary-General’s annual report to the Security Council”, she said.

Ms. Patten recalled that Somalia signed a 2013 Joint CommuniquΓ© with the UN, pledging to strengthen laws on sexual violence, and the draft law falls short of stated obligations and commitments.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
So far, this copycat murder has happened in every area in Somalia.

Puntland (Glk and Bantus rapists in IDP camp)
Somaliland (minister's house?)
Mogadishu (girl gangraped and thrown out of hotel window)
Galmudug (this case and I think another one not too long ago?)

Imagine the countless unreported rapes!

Has the useless parliament of Somalia said anything? Done anything? Assigned special funding and attention? Nope.

They haven't even amended that disgusting sexual crimes bill!

Somalispot users should band together and find a way to raise enough awareness to prevent yet another miskeen girl/woman from suffering this heinous fate.
The Sexual Bill is clearly flawed. Some aspects are just plain stupid and needs to be changed. Anal is illegal, but underage marriage is? (Don't get me wrong, its vulgar and haram) but there are bigger things to focus on in this flawed up bill

The MO of rape and kill is now a major issue, we don't want to become the India of Africa do we? And the daqan of letting them off cause they paid or they are from a good clan, is unacceptable. A rapist is a rapist, no matter the clan. A murderer is a murderer, no matter the clan and a rapist murderer is the lowest scum on earth.

Political difference aside, the Somali community needs to stand up to these types of heinous crimes. Something we all agree on is that this needs to be dealt with, ASAP, so no mother, father, girl, family feels this pain again nor we see these crimes politicised for personal gain.

QueenofKings

Kick in the door wavin the .44
Absolutely but first, it must be the law of the land.

This country is so sick that they cannot even pass a normal bill to protect girls and women!

I guess we cannot expect morally bankrupt men who are sexual predators themselves to start trying to protect baby girls from sexual predators. It’s like asking a lion to set up a law that protects gazelles.

It’s very demoralising to think about the state of Somali women back home walaahi.

A murdering rapist. He might have killed 2 people from what we know so far

AUN

AUN to the Gabar. May Allah easen the pain of the family.

This is rare to see in Caabduwaq, these copycat crimes are being seen all over Somalia. The police arrested the criminal already.

Let the Death Sentence be passed, you cannot take blood money from these brazy criminals

Is there a new ASJ running Caabudwaaq and is it contested territory

Rape always happened but this rape and murder combo is a new phenomenon.

new combo. The old combo was rape the rapist gets killed now the rapist does the killing

The Sexual Bill is clearly flawed. Some aspects are just plain stupid and needs to be changed. Anal is illegal, but underage marriage is? (Don't get me wrong, its vulgar and haram) but there are bigger things to focus on in this flawed up bill

The MO of rape and kill is now a major issue, we don't want to become the India of Africa do we? And the daqan of letting them off cause they paid or they are from a good clan, is unacceptable. A rapist is a rapist, no matter the clan. A murderer is a murderer, no matter the clan and a rapist murderer is the lowest scum on earth.

Political difference aside, the Somali community needs to stand up to these types of heinous crimes. Something we all agree on is that this needs to be dealt with, ASAP, so no mother, father, girl, family feels this pain again nor we see these crimes politicised for personal gain.

Exactly, this is a topic that concerns us all as Somalis and we need to work together to fight that nasty bill and to ensure that sexual crimes are treated as a matter of national security.

Maybe a mega-thread that logs all sexual crimes and legal issues pertaining it.

I guess we cannot expect morally bankrupt men who are sexual predators themselves to start trying to protect baby girls from sexual predators. It’s like asking a lion to set up a law that protects gazelles.

It’s very demoralising to think about the state of Somali women back home walaahi.

Just a few days ago, a young homeless girl was being stoned by teenage hoodlums in Mogadishu.

Is it that degenerate that yahuud promote online that is warping their minds? Is it the lack of societal empathy for girls/women?

This is what needs serious funding and research.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
Still doesn't give him the right to launch a inhumane attack as this.
Don't forget, Caabduwaq residents are known to each other, if a imposter comes, they are caught easily. There is a housing for mental people too.

He sliped through the system, and the people wasn't alert. AUN, but someone is needed to be held accountable for this. And no blood money, straight to the pole.

Was he a IDP, or a resident of the city?
He did not slip through anything the guy is locked up and will face justice, also I agree no blood money for rape+murder, but no one suggested that so I don't know why you are jumping the gun.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
He did not slip through anything the guy is locked up and will face justice, also I agree no blood money for rape+murder, but no one suggested that so I don't know why you are jumping the gun.
It ain't a matter of jumping the gun, its basic principle. I was just stating that no blood money is to be/should be taken. The deed had been done, he been caught. But, we all have seen it in the case in Galkayo. Even though 1 got executed, the other survived. The reason why I stated he sliped through, is that Caabduwaq isn't a very large city for people to be hiding mental illness. If you ever been to Caabduwaq, its pretty clear why I said he sliped through, if he truly had mental illness.

It ain't a matter of jumping the gun, its basic principle. I was just stating that no blood money is to be/should be taken. The deed had been done, he been caught. But, we all have seen it in the case in Galkayo. Even though 1 got executed, the other survived. The reason why I stated he sliped through, is that Caabduwaq isn't a very large city for people to be hiding mental illness. If you ever been to Caabduwaq, its pretty clear why I said he sliped through, if he truly had mental illness.

1 survived from the Caasha Ilyaas case, because he was teaching at the time and wasn't present at the scene of the crime.

Calaf

Veni Vidi Vici
2022 CHESS CHAMP
GENERALISSIMO
VIP
1 survived from the Caasha Ilyaas case, because he was teaching at the time and wasn't present at the scene of the crime.
If I ain't mistaken, didn't the court find Abdisalam guilty in the first instance. Then 2 that was sentenced to death was executed including Abdisalam brother?

Kill the fucker who was behind it.
what's going on back home? these rape + murder events are happening in tandem, and more frequently than usual?

one of the few good things about somali dhaqan was rape hardly happened. tf happened to these new breed faaraxs?
the moryaans doing isbaaro are better people than those who rape nacalaa ku yaal.

Dalalos_ibn_Adali

Republican
VIP
to say he slipped through is a poor choice of words because it suggest the response was inadequate or corrupt, this is not the case however.

What I inferred from this news is that we need more screening of mentally ill people so we can admit them to the psychiatric ward and possible prevent deranged lone wolf attacks like this. Security sector did their job swiftly and we should praise them for that.

Jiron

wanaag
NABADOON
VIP
AUN

Our women need to be protected, this is a sick behavior that HAS to be solved. May allah grant her the highest Jennah.

Trending

Latest posts