100 MPs have gone to Kenya to bring down Farmaajo

Status
Not open for further replies.

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP
Sxb caadi iska dhig how did you compare Siilaanyo who is a million times better then that fat tub of lard Gaas that has not an ounce of shame or somalinimo in him?

A funny convo went on between Siilaanyo and Sheikh Shariif in Djibouti when Shariif point blank asked him "if he prefers the Somalia today to that during the kacaan"

Siilaanyo laughed and said "no" and when asked why he insist upon secession, his response was "fix your backyard first before you ask me to risk the evil eye of that women"

This women whose name I forgot was apparently a famous lady that sold khaat near Hargaisa airport that's friend with siilaanyo family, everybody laughed when he said this.

Meanwhile Gaas held a tribal conference in London recently calling for federation with Ethiopia after the Somali conference in London ended and in the 90's he opposed C/Yusuf Ceydiid peace deal to which C/Yusuf rebuked him by saying "your kids have milk, ours don't".

This bakhti doesn't deserve to be in the same sentence as someone like Siilaanyo that welcomed those fleeing Ethiopian invasion because of his adeer's dhabodilifnimo while they shamelessly made public announcements that they won't accept any flights or IDP's fleeing conflicts, no one went their and people poured into Somaliland instead, it's gobonimo vs gunimo.

I felt sick seeing siilaanyo in the same sentence as Gaas and how casually you wrote it.
Saxib let's be honest PL took in more IDPs than Somaliland.:comeon:

^ Not to mention his own HG nomads who were welcomed in Puntland during the droughts, the same ones who are currently in Bari along with nomads from across Somalia.
Or the Hawiye refugees who fled Yemen that we welcomed when Somaliland turned them away.

But this diseased, ungrateful ingrate would rather ignore that as it doesn't agree with his agenda. :pachah1:
Majeerteen is merciful and mighty. Allah has blessed us. Please keep biting our hands whilst we try to feed you. It's in your nature.
Gob vs Gun; we're like oil and water with these folks.

^ Not to mention his own HG nomads who were welcomed in Puntland during the droughts, the same ones who are currently in Bari along with nomads from across Somalia.
Or the Hawiye refugees who fled Yemen that we welcomed when Somaliland turned them away.

But this diseased, ungrateful ingrate would rather ignore that as it doesn't agree with his agenda. :pachah1:
Majeerteen is merciful and mighty. Allah has blessed us. Please keep biting our hands whilst we try to feed you. It's in your nature.
Hawiye lands are greener though and Bari and SL where the most heavily hit regions :ayaanswag:

Puntlanders saves Somalis whilst they reward us with insults and ungratefulness.
Whether it's Somalis fleeing war or fleeing from drought, we welcome them with open arms, even those ungrateful mooryaan who launch constant attacks on us.
This is why Dal Udug is prospering whilst you sit in shit and misery. But you creatures will never learn. Xadaarad iyo gobanimo waa loo dhashaa.

Unlike the mooryaan, Somalilanders actually thanked us for helping their nomads as is evident in the video below. They are also normal Somalis who understand cultural manners.

Last edited:
Saxib let's be honest PL took in more IDPs than Somaliland.:comeon:

We are talking about the ICU battles with Ethiopia 2007 which would have made you 12 years old at best, an age you were likely playing with your hopscotch and not know much about undocumented Somali affairs.

Your probably confusing this event with the IDPS from Yemen incident which are two different things, the ICU battle with Ethiopia there was only two places the IDPS fled, ceelasha biyah in Xamar and Somaliland.

The idea that people were fleeing Ethiopian troops while C/Yusuf was president (supported by Puntland troops) to the region that supported him is an oxymoron, this is not even something that's disputed by anyone.

If you insist I will bring the recording of the Puntland official's at the time shamelessly coming out that they won't accept flights from Xamar, your likely confusing these two separate events so I will give you the benefit of the doubt here.

We are talking about the ICU battles with Ethiopia 2007 which would have made you 12 years old at best, an age you were likely playing with your hopscotch and not know much about undocumented Somali affairs.

Your probably confusing this event with the IDPS from Yemen incident which are two different things, the ICU battle with Ethiopia there was only two places the IDPS fled, ceelasha biyah in Xamar and Somaliland.

The idea that people were fleeing Ethiopian troops while C/Yusuf was president (supported by Puntland troops) to the region that supported him is an oxymoron, this is not even something that's disputed by anyone.

If you insist I will bring the recording of the Puntland official's at the time shamelessly coming out that they won't accept flights from Xamar, your likely confusing these two separate events so I will give you the benefit of the doubt.

^ Here is the ingrate denying all the favours that Puntland blesses his people with.
Whilst he is typing this bullshit, his cousins are drinking water in Puntland.
Ilaahay baa gob inaga dhigay, laakiin waxaan oo kale baa dal la wadaagna. :hova:

^ Here is the ingrate denying all the favours that Puntland blesses his people with.
Whilst he is typing this bullshit, his cousins are drinking water in Puntland.
Ilaahay baa gob inaga dhigay, laakiin waxaan oo kale baa dal la wadaagna. :hova:
Puntland blessed us with a incompetent state system and of course AMISOM.

Puntland blessed us with a incompetent state system and of course AMISOM.

Bro don't dignify him with a response, I know this dude well from his writing and I am not surprised he took on a female personna, he always came off as effeminate anyway.

Whatever absurd claim he makes just ignore it, answering it will only make you look bad, let the dog keep barking endlessly while the caravan goes past.

Looks like I missed the party. :lolbron:

You just missed the harem boys whipping their heads for their leader.

giphy.gif

Reign

Pro Women's Rights|Centrist
VIP

This isn't about HG. My comment was regarding that IDP crisis when the Yemeni civil war started PL took in a lot of IDPS which I give them credit for because I'm not a munafiq.

The Kumbaya train is coming to a close end. I predicated the fall of this govt earlier
by the end of summer and it seems my prediction is about to become reality.

Prince of Lasanod

Eid trim pending
The braindead galla whose breasts and arms were removed by the Amhara during her conquest (aided by the west) and have dedicated a statue to commemorate such barbarity are today the same brain dead gallas who are supporting the amhara over the grasshopper eating Tigrayan. Yet the braindead gallas are unaware that the Amhara are still imperialistic and sees that every territory in the horn plus Sudan belongs to her solely.

BkjG2uMIgAAtWrX.jpg
- said monument.

Braindead gallas believe the amhara will grant them justice and power sharing. How naive the gallas are.
I only respect the Arsi Oromo, you know that most Oromos collaborated with the Amharas and even looked down upon Oromos. Some of them gave their states to Menelik for autonamy and land/women, others conquered their own clan. The Arsi clan on the other hand lost 500,000 of their fighting men against them, and it took Menelik something like 3 years to conquer them even though they had 100,000 guns and the Arsi were using swords/bow and arrow. Never be fooled by Muslimnimo by these people, their forefathers used to convert to Christianity to get accepted into the Abyssinian court.

This isn't about HG. My comment was regarding that IDP crisis when the Yemeni civil war started PL took in a lot of IDPS which I give them credit for because I'm not a munafiq.

Get your facts right, 70% of the Somalis in Yemen come from Somaliland/Puntland due to proximity

Now that you admit your referring to Yemen crisis if you followed the story you would know that the ratio of ships was 5:1 Berbera/Bosaaso due to closer proximity berbera is from Yemen

The Somali government along with Puntland deliberately used this IDPs crisis as a weapon against Somaliland to flood them as they hired all the ships to go to Berbera even taunting them privately which the buffoon siilaanyo administration fell right into with their declaration, those diverted ships to Bosaaso were mostly their own people. Again 1:5 Ratio

Puntland got paid for the very few IDPs (1:5) that were not native to them whom simply passed through to get to their destination as the place is not habitable nor hospital, camps were even burnt by arsonists, if a few IDPs given free passage of which they made a huge unprecedented PR about even wheeling out old man to cry is praise worthy to you, then that's pathetic, people regularly pass through the whole of Somalia without PR or a circus show

Not only did Somaliland receive more but they stayed their as well mostly raxanweyne, you have no idea how many Somaliland is hosting it's staggering from the combined Yemen crisis and the Ethiopian conflict, unlike you I visited the country more then 10 times and met these people

You should be ashamed of yourself and not comment about affairs you know nothing off, you fell face first into their cheap propaganda

This however is no propaganda the reoccurrance of using foreign troops to massacre your people like the Italians were used before

Last edited:
Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending