10 month achievement of Culusow govt

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
He done what Farmaajo could not do in 5 years. Our villages in Hiiraan feels like PL and SL we have never had such peace in 15 years.

Farmaajo didnt have support of HAG clan militias. In fact instead of focusing on AS they threatened him in Xamar.How do you expect him to liberate anyone

Farmaajo didnt have support of HAG clan militias. In fact instead of focusing on AS they threatened him in Xamar.How do you expect him to liberate anyone
Stop the cap. Macawiisley in Middle Shabelle wanted Farmaajo support but there wasn’t any. AUN to all those that died and their bodies thrown in a well by Shabaab

Maybe he was in the wrong position🤣🤣

There were Macawisley in Hiiraan from 2014 they liberated bariga Hiraan between 2018 and 2020 he never supported them. The true is that he never had anti-Al Shabaab agenda.

HSM in 10 months did more than and what farmaajo couldn’t do in 5 years. He has crippled AS militarily and financially in few months, unlike under farmaajo when they grew stronger by the hour!

Marehan and the likes of them can make up all the propaganda and lies they want about HSM, but the world saw what happened under farmaajo’s rule. Your defamatory tweets and posts online are falling into deaf hears because everyone saw and can see what HSM did and is doing in Somalia in a short period of time.

Abaq

VIP
HSM cleared my lands from shabaab. Family members back home are telling me no more khawarij rafaad in my village. That’s the main thing I care about so HSM has done a great job for my interests so far. See waad mudane your clearly doing something right if the doofars are squealing :lawd:
You Hutus have suddenly increased on your level of irrational hate. It is very unhealthy

bidenkulaha

GalYare
What tribalist nonsense. Today the citizens of Xarardheere, Aden Yabaal, Celdheer, Maxaas, Moqokori all go to sleep knowing they have a bright future and are free from Shabaab.

Farmaajo had local clan militias support for Hiiraan, Shabelle Dhexe and S. Mudug, he sabotaged or refused to help all three. Good riddance to trash like that

Trending