10 month achievement of Culusow govt

HSM cleared my lands from shabaab. Family members back home are telling me no more khawarij rafaad in my village. That’s the main thing I care about so HSM has done a great job for my interests so far. See waad mudane your clearly doing something right if the doofars are squealing :lawd:

Last edited:

El Nino

Cabsi cabsi
VIP
Somalis and fake news, Al-shabaab has lost almost all of Galmudug and most of Hirshabelle. The country is gearing up for the 2nd phase of the war against them and will Inshallah win during this year.

Hate it when dadkeena hide behind nationalism while being clannist. Be upfront of your qabyaalad.

Yaraye

VIP
Somalis and fake news, Al-shabaab has lost almost all of Galmudug and most of Hirshabelle. The country is gearing up for the 2nd phase of the war against them and will Inshallah win during this year.

Hate it when dadkeena hide behind nationalism while being clannist. Be upfront of your qabyaalad.
now that's a good thing that has happened in hassan's term :rejoice::rejoice:

Reborn
10 months of HSM

Reseted relations with all international stakeholder's ✅

Introduced a Somali led & Somali owned policy to train 3,000 school teachers ✅

Signed the FGS framework regarding courts and fiscal measures with FMS (minus problem child state) ✅

Tackled AS through financial means by closing 100's accounts ✅

Developed ties with the US when it comes to airstrikes and training of more Danab troops ✅

Set up a council Shura to Idealogically fight AS ✅

There's probably much more to highlight.

FGS won't be the same country by 2025 and there's hope after the chaotic past regime.

Trending

Latest posts