$1.5 million residence to be built in Haleeya for Suldaan Maxamed Cabdiqadir

Status
Not open for further replies.

Bohol

VIP
@horumar HY have no problem with CG operating in our vast resourceful lands from New Hargeisa to Maydh but there must be
something in return.

:manny:

@horumar @dhegdheer this is how we'll roll up to our current tuulos in 2050:

1343430820_Emirates-Palace.jpg

:wow::wow1::whew::ohhhdamn:

Bohol

VIP
Do not worry, there is enough to go around
giphy.gif

We will hire a HY to manage our finances, clearly, we have no experience or clue on what we should do with it:mjcry:

I will open a financial bank in Bohol where you can send me the money so I can launder it... i mean manage it. :mjohreally: :pachah1:

black

live and let die.
He won't even be alive by the time they finish building the mansion. This is for his golddigger wife:mjlol:

I doubt he even cares if it ever gets finished, he's going to be beating those cheeks until he dies. That's his plan, :bell:

black

live and let die.
With an calool full of hilib, caman filled with high grade khat, and a handful of that soft, chubby xalimo :damn:

Is this what the money i sent back home for the drought victims is being used for :damedamn:

I hope it all falls apart inshallah

Listen u feral rat, I only answer to beesha dhegdheer :kodaksmiley:
are you still collecting semen samples? :susp::susp:. don't send any guys. beesha dhegdheer cannot come to fruition.. :drakelaugh:

John Michael

Free my girl Jodi!
VIP
:snoop:

what does he even DO for his tribe? If he actually fulfills a role helping the poorer members of his community and has done it for 20+ years it might not be that bad.

Also that 20 year old looks as though she's in her 40s wtf?

Bohol

VIP
:snoop:

what does he even DO for his tribe? If he actually fulfills a role helping the poorer members of his community and has done it for 20+ years it might not be that bad.

Also that 20 year old looks as though she's in her 40s wtf?

I think it is genetic. Reer Waqooyi women in that area gain weight quickly while their male counterparts are skinny, very odd.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending

Latest posts