🚨BREAKING: War Breaks Out In Hargeisa

04982678-F568-4FED-B54D-01F43A5AF6A8.jpeg
C43633C4-9F42-4303-B3E9-3E54DA13D578.jpeg

A friend(A known Somaliland MP) of the critically injured Garxajis colonel laments his friend's miserable life.
37C178F6-617E-4198-ACD3-49F9A5EA3676.jpeg

Last edited:
Wow after 30 years somaliland seems to be crumbling didn't expect that to happen. Hopefully no civilians are caught in the crossfire

It seems Secessionist so called mujahids are killing each other. I say let the superior mujahid remain.
0CB4E47A-CD61-4287-908F-71FC7E0FCDBF.jpeg

779234ED-630F-408D-A940-138934C473A5.jpeg

We wait and see if loomaoyaan Gx gets revenge for their mujahid before he gets buried.

WTF… why are these people fighting now, did they just not leave a war that lasted for months? It’s as if they can’t stay still without fighting. May Allah protect the innocent people caught in this madness 🙏🏾

Nin123

The most hated man in here
VIP
Let’s goooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooooo

Comon, I though the northerners were smarter than the rest of the cursed geeljire. What's going on there?
I hope they sort it out before it gets out of hand. Hargaysa is the only big city not to chimp out, let's hope cool heads prevail.

Cartan Boos

Average SSC Patriot
VIP
U guys should have some empathy, the people that will be affected by this will still be innocent hooyo,aabo and ciyaal, isku xishooda

mohammdov

Hansare Iyo baarsare
It's just a dispute over land The land was private to the army especially garxajis But when Maayir mooge left Hargeysa Deputy Mayor He gave the land to people from his tribe Then these armed men From the deputy mayor tribe attacked the army there and fled, and four of them were arrested
The clash took place outside Hargeisa, not inside it

I know that you would be happy if we started killing each other and entered into a civil war, but that will not happen. This week, Parliament will vote on the election decision, and everything will end, and Muse will go to the dustbin of history.

Last edited: