π’πŽπŒπ€π‹πˆπ’ 𝐖𝐄𝐑𝐄 π€πŠπŠπ€πƒπˆπ€ππ’ ππŽπ“ ππ”ππ“πˆπ“π„π’

Cush

Cushite Arab
Acccording to top DNA companies E-V32 is the highest likely sub clade for the Akkadians

And this is no surprise, I mean Ethiopians wear their hats and we have their swords, hair type and copper skin

Wallahi billahi tallahi how can you deny this? THIS CULTURE IS MORE SIMILAR THAN EGYPT
They even wore patterned macawiis

No one else in the world has these swords but Somalis the purest original Arabs
Akkadia was Cush and even the bible says this
Havilah was in Arabia and the horn
This is clear

1693506615475.png
1693506659814.png
1693506670938.png
1693506681013.png

Attachments

• 1693506630819.png
    1693506630819.png
    1.1 MB · Views: 26
Last edited:

Cush

Cushite Arab
And if E-V32's origin is proven to be from Akkadia, this means Ibrahim AS was from E-V32 as well

And the closest people who match Somalis are not Ethiopians, Sudanese or Egyptians
They are Saudi Arabs of all tribes primarily Quraysh

Under E-Y18629, TMRCA 2600 years the same time Adnan the common ancestor of all Arabs was born

Cush

Cushite Arab
And for those disappointed we are not Puntites and Macrobians, that is paternally
We did marry into these horn of African people and mixed with them for thousands of years adopting their culture and way of life

Was Ismaciil AS not the son of a Cushite Akkadian and Egyptian? Did his descendants not mingle with the Banu Jurhum Qahtan and become the largest purest Arabs completely following there culture

The same is said for Somalis
☝️

@Hamzza @DJ255 @Al hashimi @cow

Cush

Cushite Arab
Copper skin and thick curly hair
These features are not natural to the none Cushite
1693507583531.png
1693507610721.png
1693507624554.png
1693507648645.png

Somali_patriotic

Everything unuka leh
So we wuz ancient Egyptians, ancient arabians and akkadians but not punt Which's supposed to be near our ancestral lands?
ufdup.png
Feels like suugo science

Cush

Cushite Arab
So we wuz ancient Egyptians, ancient arabians and akkadians but not punt Which's supposed to be near our ancestral lands?
View attachment 290769 Feels like suugo science
Bro I never said we were Egyptians, and the reason we are connected to Akkadia is Ibrahim, that's default

And yes we are Puntites, but not paternally as I said on my other thread, just like Ismaciil AS's children married into Banu Jurhum and became more larger and noble and well known for being Arab than the native Qahtanis we did the same to the Puntites, no problem akh just the paternal

Garaad diinle

ξ€šξ€žξ€’ξ€œξ€  ξ€ ξ€Ÿξ€‘ξ€ξ€›
@Garaad diinle What do you think?
My honest opinion is that we're different people but ultimate we're all related and are part of the same family that is to say the afro-asiatic linguistic family. Also the akkadian lived side by side with the sumerians and likely other culture whom they intermarried and adopted so what we might call akkadians likely had a mosaic of haplogroups.

I personally feel that the original semites were part of the e-m35 that also includes somalis too. Funnily enough when i was looking into akkadian i've noticed that we have similarities in our vocabularies for example cattle in somali is lo' and in akkadian it's litu or luu.

There were also some other word and even one from af maay if i remember correctly.

Cush

Cushite Arab
My honest opinion is that we're different people but ultimate we're all related and are part of the same family that is to say the afro-asiatic linguistic family. Also the akkadian lived side by side with the sumerians and likely other culture whom they intermarried and adopted so what we might call akkadians likely had a mosaic of haplogroups.

I personally feel that the original semites were part of the e-m35 that also includes somalis too. Funnily enough when i was looking into akkadian i've noticed that we have similarities in our vocabularies for example cattle in somali is lo' and in akkadian it's litu or luu.

There were also some other word and even one from af maay if i remember correctly.
You do realize they used Oromo to decipher Sumerian, and the Prophets were all of the most noblest lineages, Nimrod was the king of Akkadians, a clear Cushite and we know all Akkadians were Cushites and the Prophets are sent to their people, E-V32 are the purest Cushites thus it was Ibrahim AS's sub clade

And we took over all the cities and settled among them, the main qawm was the Akkadians

If he was from the most noble lineage he had to have been related to Nimrod just like the Prophet SAW was related to Abu Lahab and Abu Jahal

And the Arabs claimed to be from Kush, as Ibn Sirin said they all come from Kuuth

So it's clear they were V32

Cush

Cushite Arab
Even academic researchers are writing about this :ohhh:
And these retards still have the audacity to deny, war forget academic researchers, they founder E-V32 in Andalusia and the dead Mujahid conquerors of North Africa nio, and to prove it more look at the substantial number of E-V12 samples in NA, that's not Egyptians my friend, Ancient Egyptians were random haplogroups like E-M2, they are Qaxtan Arabs, and the Akkadians were also theorized to have come from Arabia so this proves it even more
Top genetic companies placed E-V32's origin in the heart of Makkkah
We are Qurayshi my friend
1693520047165.png

And these retards still have the audacity to deny, war forget academic researchers, they founder E-V32 in Andalusia and the dead Mujahid conquerors of North Africa nio, and to prove it more look at the substantial number of E-V12 samples in NA, that's not Egyptians my friend, Ancient Egyptians were random haplogroups like E-M2, they are Qaxtan Arabs, and the Akkadians were also theorized to have come from Arabia so this proves it even more
Top genetic companies placed E-V32's origin in the heart of Makkkah
We are Qurayshi my friend
View attachment 290812
It says E-V12* (which is not E-V32 that Somalis have) Egyptians went Andalusia during the Islamic conquest 🀣

Cush

Cushite Arab
Bani Tamim, Qais Ailan, Hudhayl, Khuza'a, Aak and other Adnaani sub clans have all matched under the Akkadian E-V32 mutation and under E-Y18629
TMRCA 2600 years, Adnaan was born 2600 years :lolbron:
We are sons of Haashim, sons of Quraysh, sons of Adnaan, sons of Ibraahiim, sons of Cuush, sons of Ham
E-M35 🦁 βš”οΈ 🩸 πŸ›‘οΈ 🐎 πŸ•Œ

1695414519723.png

Emir of Zayla

π•Ήπ–†π–™π–Žπ–”π–“ 𝖔𝖋 π•»π–”π–Šπ–™π–˜
First time you may be speaking facts. Never really read your threads until now
IMG_3007.png

Cush

Cushite Arab
First time you may be speaking facts. Never really read your threads until now
View attachment 295216
La xawla wa la quuwata illah billah this is why I kept reminding you to read my threads, translate my sources and read my posts carefully, the two people who never learn are the one who is ignorant and the one who is shy, so open your mind and start thinking instead of closing it off for past propaganda from crazy hoteps
Go back to my old threads and reverse google image search the Arabic sources and read my posts carefully you will know we are Arab
I also explain how T-M70 are Arabs

J1 haplogroup are close allies with E-M84

Similarly us E-V32 support T-M70 even Quraysh and Arab E-V32 are fighting for you saying you were the Sumerians and the first to join us, after E haplogroup T is the oldest in the peninsular

Scrap that T is older than E! We came from Egypt and Sudan

Cush

Cushite Arab
@Emir of Zayla We are related to the UAE royalty while Dir and Isaaq are related to northern Arab royalty from the Khaleej countries who are all T-M70

Notice how the northern countries have T-M70, right next to Iraq/Sumeria where V32 is also present because some people from the UAE royale house got E-V32

Cush

Cushite Arab
@Emir of Zayla Also you are way closer to these Arab tribes than any other Somalis, you literally match a Saudi guy 2200 TMRCA and btw these Saudis get pissed off when they see none J results and try to neutralize and change them wallahi you probably matched so many other tribes but they probably hid them

Dir is only 1550 years ago and it's been recorded you haven't been in the horn pre the first millennium BC

At least had you migrated back 5000+ years ago it'd be something since humans back then were primitive and cultures were still developing

Lakiin it's evidenced T-M70 came from Arabia and Sumeria and only 1550 years! The Arab culture was huge and there are many migrations to East Africa from Arabia recorded

Obviously as time went by you assimilated into the Cushites and forgot your culture, but back then Arabs and Somalis were the exact same so you were welcomed

Look at the top sub clade

Trending