“Federal Minister of aviation “ (Just a title only by paper) says “Adeen Cadde airport will be abandoned, bigger airport will be build away frm Mog”

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot

They should build in Afgooye

Maybe Balcad

perhabs Dayniile

I don’t know.

GemState

36/21
VIP
They've been expanding xamar recently, even afgooye is starting to just become another degmo. Think that's why they're gonna try to build another airport.
1638926233629.png

TekNiKo

“I am an empathic and emotionally-aware person.
VIP
Xamar is swallowing up the whole Afgooye soon I think in 20 years Xamar may reach Balcad

GemState

36/21
VIP
Yeah only bits between lafoole-afgooye is bad iyo. Rest is deegano with people living there like a small town
It's much more cost effective to fit people to live in the space between the stretch from xamar to afgooye or even balcad and just build a lot of smaller towns there while connecting it to xamar. Kind of similar to London the city/Greater London

It'd be more efficient than building 5-6 tuulos in the middle of nowhere from scratch + the roads connecting them to a relevant city, This will help in reducing overall costs and help provide cheaper services to the average person. That needs to be the long term vision for Banadir's development

Last edited:

Trending