‘Russia eying berbera port in Somaliland’ NYtimes

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
@Samaalism my grandfather said 'if u see someone arguing he hasn't made a decision'. Niin murmo ma tashan. Weli muranki miyad ku jirta? adaaba isqarxinaye niyahow bal bahashu 'casriyay' na tusi adigo tashday, markasi waaba la qiyaasi kara kkkk. I am not going to entertain the GM game of 30 years of 'muran' wax wayn ka soo baxa ma jiro oo khasaaro ahayn.

PS - Running around with news reports, show me when all this is 'done' at Berbera niyahow adigo 'wax furayo' markan arki, I will comment, not 'news reports' or 'igu sawirs'

@Samaalism my grandfather said 'if u see someone arguing he hasn't made a decision'. Niin murmo ma tashan. Weli muranki miyad ku jirta? adaaba isqarxinaye niyahow bal bahashu 'casriyay' na tusi adigo tashday, markasi waaba la qiyaasi kara kkkk. I am not going to entertain the GM game of 30 years of 'muran' wax wayn ka soo baxa ma jiro oo khasaaro ahayn.

PS - Running around with news reports, show me when all this is 'done' at Berbera niyahow adigo 'wax furayo' markan arki, I will comment, not 'news reports' or 'igu sawirs'
Kkk rag waa hore tashtay baan nahay. Cududi an somali oo idil ku qabsanlaha baan diyarinaynay. Somalia is in the wars of the princes era were the state has broken down and regions are waring. We will unify the country under the zubeeriyad dynasty like menelik.

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP
Kkk rag waa hore tashtay baan nahay. Cududi an somali oo idil ku qabsanlaha baan diyarinaynay. Somalia is in the wars of the princes era were the state has broken down and regions are waring. We will unify the country under the zubeeriyad dynasty like menelik.

Waryaa Turks are here who will not tolerate the English in Somalia, it was the british who destroyed the caliphate 'axis' in the region from egypt to sudan to hejaz, to berbera by arming up 'peasants' like you to fight ottoman supporters(ogaden). Geopolitics has shifted in the region, england has no significance here. Hejaz will be empowered to take it's rightful place in Saudi and the peasants in the desert of NAJD who were like you against their 'hejazi' rulers will be removed. Majerteniya chose Italy as it wasn't fighting the 'caliphate', you chose a colonial who was directly against ottoman empire control in the red sea, you will be isolated and turned into the midg1 u r oo GAAL RAC AH

Majerteniya will get it's kingdom role back. Ogaden and Habesh will reach an agreement on 'Isaaq' as 'inferior' and how he shouldn't take advantage of 'two historical kingdoms', u will be shared. Djibouti 'enpowered' as the new DIR leader. Now respond to me with oh no we will divide hy and dhulbahante and all that nonsense, I am correlating my 'scenario' with the GEOPOLITICAL players u see on the ground, your correlating on your 'FANTASY'

Dam she didn't even mention somaliland lol, just berbera.

i doubt this will take off, the world sees one somalia,as do russia. by having a base in self-declared state will anger mogadishu,and turkey, as well with russia being the loser, losing out on potential investment in south somalia, if mogadishu decided to cut ties, and as it sits thats were future investors will line up to invest. not in somaliland, who barely have enough arable land too sustain a growing population.

wishful thinking as per usual, that berbera comment got me tho... lazy shiit, she could even say self declared state of somalia, blah blah blah, just berbera, like ppl will know, aah yes somaliland gtfo of here, loool.

the emirates don't pose a threat, backward ppl who don't know the meaning of having bases abroad, and just doing it, because well america has bases, and so does china, we have the money, lets build a base kkkkk

" nearly 7 in 10 young emiratis men are obese"

how will they train you, if they can't even run a mile, before gasping for air....

Last edited:
Waryaa Turks are here who will not tolerate the English in Somalia, it was the british who destroyed the caliphate 'axis' in the region from egypt to sudan to hejaz, to berbera by arming up 'peasants' like you to fight ottoman supporters(ogaden). Geopolitics has shifted in the region, england has no significance here. Hejaz will be empowered to take it's rightful place in Saudi and the peasants in the desert of NAJD who were like you against their 'hejazi' rulers will be removed. Majerteniya chose Italy as it wasn't fighting the 'caliphate', you chose a colonial who was directly against ottoman empire control in the red sea, you will be isolated and turned into the midg1 u r oo GAAL RAC AH

Majerteniya will get it's kingdom role back. Ogaden and Habesh will reach an agreement on 'Isaaq' as 'inferior' and how he shouldn't take advantage of 'two historical kingdoms', u will be shared. Djibouti 'enpowered' as the new DIR leader. Now respond to me with oh no we will divide hy and dhulbahante and all that nonsense, I am correlating my 'scenario' with the GEOPOLITICAL players u see on the ground, your correlating on your 'FANTASY'
Go to the turkish libraries raga usmaniyinta waa reer sheekh isaaq. Have you ever been a ottoman pasha. The world saw you as coming under me you idiot kkkkkk

i doubt this will take off, the world sees one somalia,as do russia. by having a base in self-declared state will anger mogadishu,and turkey, as well with russia being the loser, losing out on potential investment in south somalia, if mogadishu decided to cut ties, and as it sits thats were future investors will line up to invest. not in somaliland, who barely have enough arable land too sustain a growing population.

wishful thinking as per usual, that berbera comment got me tho... lazy shiit, she could even say self declared state of somalia, blah blah blah, just berbera, like ppl will know, aah yes somaliland gtfo of here, loool
Sheekadada ma weliga bey noqon bleees:feedme:

DR OSMAN

AF NAAREED
VIP

wishful thinking as per usual, that berbera comment got me tho... lazy shiit, she could even say self declared state of somalia, blah blah blah, just berbera, like ppl will know, aah yes somaliland gtfo of here, loool

He is always in 'calool' si qaawanantisa la 'asturo', I am just playin with him, there is no way in hell this guy will ever be independent, he went from turkish calool after 'egypt' got sacked, he became 'naked' again at Berbera ma garatay and he jumped into 'aden office' at yemen and said 'cover my nakedness' kkkkkk and still worships the queen, isagu boqor malaha, boqoradisa engris bay jogta. So it's like talking to her subject while I am boqor recognized world wide.

He has 1 base in hargeisa/berbera only, he isn't viable as independent state anyone backing him is 'totally desperate' or justs 'spoiler' trying to use him as negiotating tool to get something Somalia. He wont get a 'seat more then osman mahmoud' that's all he is in military terms and can be proven on the ground.

Sheekadada ma weliga bey noqon bleees:feedme:

im not fazed by this, turkey strongest allie is russia.. while turkey is trying to get somalia out of its coma, russia will be shitting all over it, by acknowledging the seperatist up north, boasting their resolve.. it'll not happen...

the world despises separatist, like we are any different then too south sudan...

He is always in 'calool' si qaawanantisa la 'asturo', I am just playin with him, there is no way in hell this guy will ever be independent, he went from turkish calool after 'egypt' got sacked, he became 'naked' again at Berbera ma garatay and he jumped into 'aden office' at yemen and said 'cover my nakedness' kkkkkk and still worships the queen, isagu boqor malaha, boqoradisa engris bay jogta. So it's like talking to her subject while I am boqor recognized world wide.

He has 1 base in hargeisa/berbera only, he isn't viable as independent state anyone backing him is 'totally desperate' or justs 'spoiler' trying to use him as negiotating tool to get something Somalia. He wont get a 'seat more then osman mahmoud' that's all he is in military terms and can be proven on the ground.

lol, they went with russia, the same connects the late barre aun had with the soviets..
:liberaltears: can't even form their own connections, had to recycle old ones kkk

we didn't go to russia,they came to us cause we have the most strategic port on the horn

they already knew the importance berbera, long before your government put it up for auction...

berbera is releveant today is because siyaad initiated it, and brought up the soviet to develop it or something along them lines, during the good relations Mogadishu had with soviet.

goodnight tho, i wasted too much off my downtime on this site...

Last edited:
we didn't go to russia,they came to us cause we have the most strategic port on the horn
Lol no they didn’t. That article is probably picking up on the fake story that’s been circulated online for a couple of years, just check how many times it was posted here. It was mentioned in passing in the actual article. If Russia was actually interested they would/have approach the FG about it.

Lol no they didn’t. That article is probably picking up on the fake story that’s been circulated online for a couple of years, just check how many times it was posted here. It was mentioned in passing in the actual article. If Russia was actually interested they would/have approach the FG about it.
Kkkk last time si somalinimo leh baa hubkaygi oo saldiga berbera aan sisanay ayaan somali oo Dan uu gacangeliyay oo ay igu werereen. Manta nin aan isaaq ahayn wax qori AK ka weyn ma sidandoono the planes the tanks Yhh they’re all mine.

Trending

Latest posts