الفيدرالية

Status
Not open for further replies.
Why are some of you against our current blessed Federalism model? Is it because some states are on fire whilst others are prospering (relative to the other sates that arent on fire)? Surely, you do not need an IQ of 68 to appreciate the need for Federalism. Similarly, you should not need a high IQ to see that centralism cannot, and will not return following the collapse of ruinous but initially prosperous Kacaan regime.

Give me good reasons why federalism should be avoided.

What do you recommend? Should we all just move back to Mog and rule everything from that one city? Why?

You don't have to move back thier you imbecile. Tribalism is what has destroyed our country, some people have never seen a proper goverment in thier entire lives because of tribalism. The people have to change and denounce tribalism, and our people would not be fighting each other, tribalism is the problem.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
What do you recommend? Should we all just move back to Mog and rule everything from that one city? Why?
He's another delusion one trick pony. Fail to appreciate the importance of federalism. I say federalism today, federalism tomorrow and federalism forever

He's another delusion one trick pony. Fail to appreciate the importance of federalism. I say federalism today, federalism tomorrow and federalism forever

you are tribalist scum, your tribe has never given you single dollar in your live and never will, it has brought nothing but misery, you live in foregin country, yet have the audacity to boast about tribalism You are scum.

Last edited:
getting their knickers in a twist and shit. :mjlol:

I haven't even said anything mildly offensive in this thread yet and they already shooketh.

Yusuf. These niggas want us to come back to mogadishu. They think we will fall for that trick again. :chrisfreshhah:

And look at their hypocrisy mudane. They won't call out their qabiilist clansmen but they happily call out the qabiilist but not very qabiilist Sanger. They act like they have moral higher ground and shit. Bunch of munaafiqs.

getting their knickers in a twist and shit. :mjlol:

I haven't even said anything mildly offensive in this thread yet and they already shooketh.

Posting fucking bullshit as a refugee in a foregin country, why don't tell this to the people who are suffering back home because of tribalism, i bet not.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Posting fucking bullshit as a refugee in foregin country, why don't tell this to people who are suffering back home because of tribalism.
Nobody is suffering because of tribalism, in fact clans are what brings people together since its very family oriented but i don't expect you to understand

Posting fucking bullshit as a refugee in foregin country, why don't tell this to people who are suffering back home because of tribalism.

What bullshit?

When I have a lied about your clan? I challenge you to bring proof instead of slandering me like a mooryaan.

Shades

Gacanta Madaxweynaha
Inshallah federalism will collapse and a powerful central government will be born,
upload_2017-10-30_6-39-6.png

When your refugees on all four corners of the earth but Qabil is life.

What bullshit?

When I have a lied about your clan? I challenge you to bring proof instead of slandering me like a mooryaan.

Why are you talking about tribes? Tribalism has never given me a single dollar in my life and never will, so why the f*ck am i going to care about tribalism?

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
f*ck you and f*ck what you believe.
Spoken like a true knuckle dragger, with retards like you it's "my opinion is right and f*ck everybody else's", you do realise your attitude is a perfect representation of the mechanisms that made somalia what it is today?

Why are you talking about tribes? Tribalism has never given me a single dollar in my life and never will, so why the f*ck am i going to care about tribalism?

Why don't you get a post of me lying about other clans like you claimed earlier, instead of dodging my questions and derailing my thread. If you can't do that, I can create a thread for you, a safe space. Where you can cry and scream.

Otherwise shut the f*ck up.

Who the f*ck talks about tribes when thier country has been a failed state for nearly three decades, thier people become refugees.
Spoken like a true knuckle dragger, with retards like you it's "my opinion is right and f*ck everybody else's", you do realise your attitude is a perfect representation of the mechanisms that made somalia what it is today?

I am against tribalism you are for it, it is people like you that have destoyed our country, f*ck you and tribalism.

Status
Not open for further replies.