ans- Pretend superiority complex to cover up deep rooted inferiority

Status
Not open for further replies.
The former 'house niggas' are eating good outchea

Whereas in a the field niggas are being asked to stay longer :lolbron:

There is not one african country thats eating good... please start naming these first world african countries, I had no idea existed.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
There is not one african country thats eating good... please start naming these first world african countries, I had no idea existed.

Ghanian guy said he visits his country every summer
Then he asked me how about u dawg

I said :mjcry:

And u tell me we are superior kkk:mjpls:

Even somali regions that have peace are useless as f*ck. All they do is chewing khat.

There are no first world African countries. But for improvement just look to the left of us, to the right of us...anywhere but a

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
The former 'house ' are eating good outchea

Whereas in a the field niggas are being asked to stay longer :lolbron:

Fixed:yacadiim:

Nigeria is one of the largest producers of oil in the world, and aside from the capital it's a shit hole comparable to somalia. Niger produces 70% of the worlds uranium which the french companies extract without care of waste and now even the nomads can't feed their livestock & thus it's a nuclear dust bin. I prefer Somalilands current state to either of the two:francis:

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
What Bantu countries are we talking about ? Don't mention the southern ones as well because everyone knows white people control their economy. I don't understand why someone who doesn't label themselves Somali is out here making a thread about Somali people and whining. Take a hike my Bantu sis :camby:

I get her sentiment. But she's wrong about this one. Black African countries are doing better than Somalia, but to say that they are adding to the world is going too far. What are they adding? They receive billions in foreign aid and still can't eliminate widespread poverty in their own countries. Perhaps they should focus some of that great "adding" on themselves.

Fixed:yacadiim:

Nigeria is one of the largest producers of oil in the world, and aside from the capital it's a shit hole comparable to somalia. Niger produces 70% of the worlds uranium which the french companies extract without care of waste and now even the nomads can't feed their livestock & thus it's a nuclear dust bin. I prefer Somalilands current state to either of the two:francis:

That I agree with :salute:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Wallahi when it comes to Cushitic achievement my respect goes to Ethiopia. They look at the bigger picture. My raw meat eating niggas have huge plans:salute: we taking the L:hahaidiot:

There are no first world African countries. But for improvement just look to the left of us, to the right of us...anywhere but a
These countries are being managed by white people. They steal their resources and develop small stuff to make it look like there winning but go no further to find destruction. We're better off staying shitty than being used.

These countries are being managed by white people. They steal their resources and develop small stuff to make it look like there winning but go no further to find destruction. We're better off staying shitty than being used.

Apparently some countries still pay colonial tax. That's pretty messed up, imagine being indebted to your coloniser in 2017.

I get her sentiment. But she's wrong about this one. Black African countries are doing better than Somalia, but to say that they are adding to the world is going too far. What are they adding? They receive billions in foreign aid and still can't eliminate widespread poverty in their own countries. Perhaps they should focus some of that great "adding" on themselves.

Which ones are we talking about it's not fair to compare all of them with somalia? South Sudan? Congo?

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Complain about how everyone is doing better than us, that's helping sxb.
Sit and moan about how low we are, how decrepit and lost we are.
Nacalaa...You don't realise you're part of the problem.
:kodaksmiley:

Apparently some countries still pay colonial tax. That's pretty messed up, imagine being indebted to your coloniser in 2017.

The French still have their colonies paying tax :bell:..... forget Africa, madow controlled countries in places like the carribean aren't doing any better.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
Complain about how everyone is doing better than us, that's helping sxb.
Sit and moan about how low we are, how decrepit and lost we are.
Nacalaa...You don't realise you're part of the problem.
wN_Iw7.gif

Guys the only thing that can end this is by national revolution. The whole nation must rise up.

West grabs somali govt tight by the balls, they cant move without contacting their masters in Xalane.

Uprising that ends the govt and terror groups. Also we must have our leader ready to avoid interstrife. Just like Khomeini. We need ayatollah or kim kind of system.

No one is willing to sacrifice tho
Big sacrifice is required to bring back Somalia.

MadNomad

As i live and breathe
@PiratePrincess , what are Arabs known for in the west? Or the Pakistanis? Or the Afghanis? Or the African Americans? All these Somali stereotypes you bring up in your post is said about those groups as well. But that's all they are, stereotypes.

There's a grain of truth in what you're saying, but clearly you have taken that grain of truth and made a mountain out of it. Don't take stereotypes too seriously, they only apply to a minority.

The French still have their colonies paying tax :bell:..... forget Africa, madow controlled countries in places like the carribean aren't doing any better.

It's actually very concerning. What trend do you notice between all those countries...Look at oil rich middle eastern countries and sub-saharan oil rich countries. Why isn't there more of a similarity? Will we be alive when a semi-competent country emerges out of Africa. It can't all be yt's fault. :gucciwhat:

Status
Not open for further replies.