ans- Pretend superiority complex to cover up deep rooted inferiority

Status
Not open for further replies.
I'm not "Bantu" but that would be a step up from a an. Bantu countries actually add to the world, you wouldn't know about that would you my dear an?

What Bantu countries are we talking about ? Don't mention the southern ones as well because everyone knows white people control their economy. I don't understand why someone who doesn't label themselves Somali is out here making a thread about Somali people and whining. Take a hike my Bantu sis :camby:

Astute observations from Farah Uchiha! Nothing gets past your Sharingan!
giphy.gif

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
So let me get this right ok , we look down on Nigerians.
Nigerians come from this place
22039_109591100_1f8dff6851_jpg96cdeb087ae51d5b9e0ec38f9fc257ca (1).jpg

And we come from here
somalia4.jpg

Our superiority claims does make sense. We are indeed superior to Nigerians! Fucking monkey savages!

:wow1:

Gadiid

So much depends upon a red wheel barrow.
Some of these threads make want to bring some positivity and create threads appreciating who we are.
Clean up this pollution from these sad self-hating punks.
:farole:
You don't have permission to view the spoiler content. Log in or register now.

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
How fucking low are the Bantus. We are superior but we need their protection:mjlol:

Look at this shithole called Kampala

Kampala-Uganda.jpg

Masha Allah tabarakallaah iam from advanced country

images

war-crimes.jpg

xisaabiye

Ibnu Suxuufi Ibnu Al Dhoobe
So let me get this right ok , we look down on Nigerians.
Nigerians come from this place
View attachment 30691

And we come from here
somalia4.jpg

Our superiority claims does make sense. We are indeed superior to Nigerians! Fucking monkey savages!

:wow1:

Nigerians were slaves:nahgirl:, same with other africans. Even their country name was derived from the word z3zrULC . All these countries can't even speak or know of their native language. Their output in resources is unproportional to the poverty rates everywhere aside from the capital, that makes them slaves in their own homes aka neo-house :russ:

Merchant of Mogadishu

From Pella to Pattala, then back to Babylon
I've been wondering when I joined this site,why on earth would a Somali think he can look down on anyone? He's a freaking somalian for gods sack! They're parasites on the world. Contribute exactly nothing but begging and crime. And dare have the nerve to turn around and try to look down on someone? Like what?! What are they known for? Refugees,rapists, terrorism, and begging. Even when people take mercy on them and take them into their civilized world, they bring nothing but high crime rates and take government assistance. You can take the Somali out of Somalia but you can't take the Somalia out of the Somali. They attack the same people who's taxes pay for their food. You literally add nothing to the world. The weakest and poorest country in the world. You're the lowest humans can go. There's no one below you, you can't look down on anyone. The world looks down on you.

When the self hate is on par with "Muh Qabiil" Syndrome.

Nigerians were slaves:nahgirl:, same with other africans. Even their country name was derived from the word z3zrULC . All these countries can't even speak or know of their native language. Their output in resources is unproportional to the poverty rates everywhere aside from the capital, that makes them slaves in their own homes aka neo-house :russ:

Slaves who are doing very well in both their country and the diaspora :cosbyhmm:

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Interahamwe
VIP
House always does better with massah than field :kanyeshrug:

Bruhhh we must stop these scapegoats

Lets just admit it
They do better

Bantus are better

Lets be real men and atleast admit this

Look at Djibouti. What is their excuse? Lazy motherfuckers. They had peace for so long.

Somali deegaans are garbage to the core

Status
Not open for further replies.

Trending