ZIMBABWE has an elephant problem. It’s facing elephant population explosion. It is killing humans now. Wants to get rid of them. We should import it

Grigori Rasputin

Former Somali Minister of Mismanagement & Misinfo.
Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
We have eradicated our big 5. Lions, Elephants, giraffes, leopards and very much close to finishing of Somalis as well. We’ve killed them all.

It’s time we grab some of these animals from countries like Zimbabwe.

A lot of elephants have made Tahriib into Zimbabwe and Botswana and because of animal rights activist they can't kill them.

Somalia should not reintroduce the big 5 because if they ever get overpopulated to the point that they are at conflict with human interests animal rights activist will make it very difficult for us to control their population.

Somalia should plant more native trees and then use the land to sustainability raise cattle and camels and other livestock.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
A lot of elephants have made Tahriib into Zimbabwe and Botswana and because of animal rights activist they can't kill them.

Somalia should not reintroduce the big 5 because if they ever get overpopulated to the point that they are at conflict with human interests animal rights activist will make it very difficult for us to control their population.

Somalia should plant more native trees and then use the land to sustainability raise cattle and camels and other livestock.

So one of the big 5, the Somalis should be preserved is whatchu telling me. Soomaaha ? 🤔

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP

Barely anyone has a problem with culling if the numbers are too high.

No one likes trophy hunting d*ckheads that pose with dead animals on the gram to compensate for their tiny cocks.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
Barely anyone has a problem with culling if the numbers are too high.

No one likes trophy hunting d*ckheads that pose with dead animals on the gram to compensate for their tiny cocks.

Should the culling of the Somali specie come to a stop. We’ve been culling it for 35 years now.
They bread like rats too.

Boqorada

F*ck Your Feelings
For once I agree. Elephants are one of my favourite animals in the world, they're just so majestic. We need to bring back giraffes in Somalia aswell.

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
For once I agree. Elephants are one of my favourite animals in the world, they're just so majestic. We need to bring back giraffes in Somalia aswell.

What about the Somalis.

I spoke abt the 5 big ones, lions, giraffes, leopards, elephants and Somalis.

Periplus

It is what it is
VIP
You’re gonna get a irresponsible like the Kacaan that will cull the elephants for its ivory and stockpile it to manipulate global prices.

Yahya

2020 GRANDMASTER
VIP
Agreed, but actually set up fenced reserves to control their migration patterns and protect them from poaching. Can't have them roaming around my farm in somaliland.

:pachah1:

Grigori Rasputin

Staff Member
Wariyaha SomaliSpot
I would love to see those beautiful animals in our country :)

Including the Somalis, right.

We’re talking the big 5 animals adeer

Why are you ignoring (no pun intended) the elephant in the room

Trending