Bad cop
U uderstantod mw wrong
I understand you clearly
5A388B6C-A7AE-4D32-9E16-1BAEF2643545.jpeg

Basra

LOVE is a product of Doqoniimo mixed with lust
Let Them Eat Cake
VIP
In her BBC docu about Africa not once did she cover Somalia. Now thats what i call pure dislike.

She could have went to atleast Djibouti or North Somalia.

Great observation Wadani

Walaahi I watched ALL her series on Africa, she never even mentioned or covered Somalia. I assumed she didn't want to be in danger to go to Somalia, but she never mentioned the name Somalia even once in the series. Even when she was talking about The Kush dynasty, and she mentioned Puntland-- she did not even once mention Somalia. There was many opportunities she could have mentioned Somalia in a passing reference. I figured that was very calculative of her.

But for me, my beef was why did she wear only one out fit in all her series? Disgusting. Other White BBC Documentarians wore different outfits and hair style to make it fresh. She annoys me. I don't like her tom boy energy

Last edited:

Bart Simpson

El barto
Great observation Wadani

Walaahi I watched ALL her series on Africa, she never even mentioned of covered Somalia. I assumed she didn't want to be in danger to go to Somalia, but she never mentioned the name Somalia even once in the series. Even when she was talking about The Kush dynasty and she mentioned Puntland-- she did not even once mention Somalia. I figured that was very calculative.

But for me, my beef was why did she wear on one out fit in all her series? Disgusting. Other White BBC Documentarians where different outfits and hair style to make it fresh. She annoys me. I don't like her tom boy energy
Hey momy

SomaliWadaniSoldier

Weeping for the Nation of 68
Interahamwe
VIP
Great observation Wadani

Walaahi I watched ALL her series on Africa, she never even mentioned or covered Somalia. I assumed she didn't want to be in danger to go to Somalia, but she never mentioned the name Somalia even once in the series. Even when she was talking about The Kush dynasty, and she mentioned Puntland-- she did not even once mention Somalia. There was many opportunities she could have mentioned Somalia in a passing reference. I figured that was very calculative of her.

But for me, my beef was why did she wear only one out fit in all her series? Disgusting. Other White BBC Documentarians wore different outfits and hair style to make it fresh. She annoys me. I don't like her tom boy energy

She could have went to North Somalia like Hargeisa or Garowe.
She is a dumb whitelover who thinks Somalia as whole is dangerous place.

Quit mentioning me your fucking up @SomaliWadaniSoldier thread.

Its hilarious to see the fake flirting between gay bart and lalayariis

Trending