Zaylac history

Status
Not open for further replies.
Dhulbahante women are beautiful :banderas:

I'm happy they're darood, but still @Canuck is a retard no denying that :drakekidding:

Dhulbahante or not, no straight mind woman will give bipolar like you second thought. Now beat it, I don't have any time to go back and forward with you.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
Dhulbahante or not, no straight mind woman will give bipolar like you second thought. Now beat it, I don't have any time to go back and forward with you.
Ayeeyo i appreciate your advice but you need to take your medication, i don't think you're mentally stable

Ayeeyo i appreciate your advice but you need to take your medication, i don't think you're mentally stable
You know that you are like owal only brings the bad luck. Today the luckiest day in world with numbers like 7/7/17 I came late only 13 min and my boss who is nicest man in world called on that. You are curse person. Don't quote me again.

Yonis

Puntland Youth Organiser
FKD Visionary
VIP
You know that you are like owal only brings the bad luck. Today the luckiest day in world with numbers like 7/7/17 I came late only 13 min and my boss who is nicest man in world called on that. You are curse person. Don't quote me again.
kkkkkkkkk

only 13 minutes? You will get fired soon with that attitude. Just remember you're not in a backward Araab country anymore, so you'll need to adapt to the civilized world.

Status
Not open for further replies.